BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Gabriella M.
Meridian , MS
I personally really enjoy adding spice to all my food, but this on wings is delicious! Definitely a good price, and I will be recommending it to others!
Ana A.
Live Oak , TX
Love it over some grilled wings. There's so much you can do with this sauce. I also love the value. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
Franks red hot is the perfect blend not too spicy and just the right amount of vinegar flavor. I can add Franks red sauce to just about every appetizer.
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! Good on almost anything, chicken wings, or even shredded chicken mixed with a little sweet bqq sauce for pulled chicken sandwiches!!!
Yessenia M.
Valrico, Fl
Foodie Expert
Abosolutly love it !! No after taste ! Great little kick of spice ❤ complimentary from Influenster Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jacqueline A.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot. I use it with melted butter and lemon pepper seasoning to make my buffalo wings. I also just like putting them in my Lays chips.
Shayna C.
New Milford, CT
Ive tried Frank's RedHot before. I enjoy it, adds flavor to food without being intolerable. Price point is good. Pretty comparable to Tobasco hot sauce.
Claudia M.
Foodie Expert
I am not big on hot sauce, but I like it on some things. So I used it on my tacos and it was actually pretty good. If you like hot, you will love this!
Belen G.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried it on grilled chicken and it was great! Not only did it provide a good spicy kick but it brought out more complex flavors in the food overall.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?