BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I received this product from Influenster to try but the opinions are all my own. You know the commercials for this stuff where they say they "put this sh*t on everything?" Well I do. Eggs, chicken, veggies, pizza...Frank's Red Hot is going on there. This is the best hot sauce ever.
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
This is a favorite in our house we always have some on hand! It's a good value for the price and it has a great flavor without being too hot, we love having this hot sauce on fries, burgers and a little bit of everything.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I Literally Add This Sauce To Everything Its Sooo Good I Rate This a 6 stars if there was 6 it has a good heat to it I am in love I swear on everything this sauce is amazing I carry it everywhere and it goes well with Chinese food
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
While great in Buffalo Chicken Dip, I personally do not like Frank's Red Hot on anything else. It has a very strong vinegar flavor and not much actual heat. I like a hot sauce with a good flavor and Frank's just doesn't taste that great to me. It also gives me heart burn every time I eat it.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Basically the best thing in the whole wide world! I keep a small bottle of this in my purse! I eat this with everything!
Its not to spicy that you mouth burns all day. Its the perfect amount of spice and flavor! Try it with shredded chicken for a 'Chicken wing salad" Delicious
Nicole o.
CHINO, CA
I'm not the kind of person to put hot sauce on everything but occasionally I like a kick on my food this is perfect not too hot not too vinegary it's a must try I love it
maggie s.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love this hot sauce. It is a good price and a bottle lasts for a good amount of time. I use it to add some spice when I just want some chicken. This is also my favorite hot sauce to use for buffalo chicken. This is always my go to when buying hot sauce.
Lina M.
Rosemead, CA
Just got this today received these products for testing purposes and made some enchiladas with it and it was absolutely amazing. Now I know why there slogan is so catchy cause I'm going to start putting this on everything too.
Antonella G.
This is a great hot sauce to use if you are trying to eat clean or minimally processed foods. It has a great kick to it and you can put a lot or a little on foods dependent upon your preferred spice level. Best of all, it doesn't take away from the overall flavor of the dish you're putting it on. My husband loves spicy food and he will put this on absolutely anything! Great product!
Amanda S.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary in my #TastyVoxBox for an honest review. I love love love Franks Hot Sauce!! I put it on everything!!! Pizza, popcorn, tacos. It's got that nice heat without losing the flavor. I've tried many a hot sauce, and I always come back to this one!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?