BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I made some tacos with my free franks red hot because I didn't have any taco sauce. I was not disappointed! Now tonight I think I'll use it to make some chicken wings!
Luciana B.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
My family and I are passionate about the hot taste! Franks Red Hot it enriches the palate, leaves the food tasty, and matches with all the dishes. I really recommend it, it will always be present in all my moments in family, and in our food. Thank you for receiving it for free! Now in my purchases and Red Hot Franks that I will always buy.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Carrollton, GA
Foodie Expert
Pretty good product. Used it to marinate my wings. I got it for free but could be bought at local grocery store. Pretty good value and not at all pricey.
Savanna L.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
This stuff is 👏 the best! It's seriously one of the best sauces to put on wings/ chicken nuggets! Thank you Influenster for my complimentary free sauce!
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Bakersfield, CA
Talk about a nice hot salsita like Frank's hot sauce. So picante I almost didn't want to share with my husband gracias amores for making my carne asada THAT much better
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
This taste similar but better than the Louisiana hot sauce. My dad is a sucker for hot sauces. He absolutely loves it!! We're almost done with the bottle. Might just have to go purchase some more 😜
Jenifer B.
Jenifer B.
Overland Park, KS
I love it... I've never tried it before and now I'm definitely getting more after this ones gone!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Las Vegas, NV
I love making wings with this sauce it makes the wings taste amazing. my husband and family loves when i make wings. I like to make them myself because i can make them healthier and more spicy! I would definitely recommend
mari m.
mari m.
Tucson, AZ
Franks red hot is the perfect blend not too spicy and just the right amount of vinegar flavor. I can add Franks red sauce to just about every appetizer.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Antelope, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! Good on almost anything, chicken wings, or even shredded chicken mixed with a little sweet bqq sauce for pulled chicken sandwiches!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?