BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite "hot sauce" it's spicy but not too hot that you can barely eat it. I put this on everything! Made baked chicken yesterday had put some on it. Made it taste even better. I love spicy foods!!
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Foodie Expert
TOP OF THE LINE! This is going to be a staple in my kitchen. It is perfect for wings. It has a nice spicy taste and if any family members prefer mild just mix it with butter for the perfect wing sauce. I also added it to hamburger meat with blue cheese crumbles and OMG. It was sooo good!
Emily B.
Corp Christi, TX
Okay so my boyfriend loves to put hot sauce and jalapeños on everything! Never did I keep anything like that in my fridge too often now that I have this its perfect. He loves the fast he says it's not too spicy not too tangy!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty Vox Box
I received this hot sauce for free for testing purposes.This was great addition to my thanksgiving greens just the right amount of heat that added to the flavor also used with a little butter and made hot wings so tasty .I recommend you purchase a bottle like the commercial say I put that on everything it's so true
Jennifer F.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I make buffalo chicken with it all the time! I'm so glad i got it in my #TastyVoxBox!!! It's full of flavor and I think it is by the best quality of all the other competitors. Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Amber P.
The ad is true: I put this stuff on everything! Last night, I made chicken nuggets -- Franks Red Hot made them Buffalo tenders! This morning, ham and egg cups became spicy salsa ham-made eggies (named by my 8-year-old)! It's spicy with flavor, making it a perfect pairing with savory foods needing a kick!
Sandra P.
When I'm in the mood for hot sauce, but I don't want things to be TOO hot, I go for Frank's. It gives pizza the perfect amount of heat without taking away from the taste. I personally could put this on anything that needs a little extra.
Ana A.
Manassas , VA
Foodie Expert
I got this yumminess in my first #tastyvoxbox!! I tried it for the first time today I defiantly recommend it!! I usually get the búfalo flavored one for when we make wings but now that I tried the original I'm going to start buying it!!
Nicole J.
Delicious recipe! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Michelle G.
Foodie Expert
I personally didn't try this, but my husband was quick to try it. He said it tastes best on pizza. He want to try using it in a recipe for some kind of chicken wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?