BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
It's definitely spicy, you can taste the vinegar but you feel the heat sliding down your esophagus! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
New york, NY
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's red hot on wings or fried chicken. I'm a huge fan of both the flavor and heat, would recommend to anyone for a bbq or a buffalo chicken dip!
Esdrey M.
Esdrey M.
Houston , Tx
I have to admit that this wing sauce is amazing my mom and I always use it when we make hot wings and the family loves it it had an amazing spicy taste !
Ashli J.
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
I ise this solely for making buffalo dip, my husband uses it in everything else. Always our go to. Not too overpowering but eadily made a stronger flavor by adding more.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Williamstown, NJ
This hot sauce is one of the hottest I have ever tried really good stuff! I like this in the middle the night with some mashed potatoes and Hooters wings
Jacqueline N.
Jacqueline N.
Stickney, IL
Their motto is right "I put this sh.... on everything ". It has the perfect taste! Although I love it on pizza the most, it would go great with just about anything else.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
My family loves this hot sauce. I can barely keep it in the house. It has the perfect balance of spice, hot, and perfection. I defitnetly recommend this.
Nelly B.
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I am not a Hot sauce lover but this one is delicious. It goes well with all foods. Specially when I have a BBQ it is the best. I recommend this products.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Foodie Expert
Can't believe that I have never tried this sauce before! I have been putting it on everything! It's the perfect buffalo taste!! Will be buying this from now on!
Valerie Z.
Valerie Z.
Bakersfield, CA
Talk about a nice hot salsita like Frank's hot sauce. So picante I almost didn't want to share with my husband gracias amores for making my carne asada THAT much better
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?