BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with hot sauce, so I naturally put it on EVERYTHING! Frank's has a great flavor that goes perfect on anything. I've used this for years! It's never let me down :)
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Rose R.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff in an insult to real, truly burning hot sauce lovers. If you're more into Lousiana hot sauces then this would be for you but it's just too damn sweet for me. It has a really sour, vinegar like taste to it too, I just can't stand it. I'd rather just bite into a jalpeno, at least the jalapeno would be hot. This sauce is like the Americanized, Mexicanized, then Americanized again version of ketchup. Just stick with all real Mexican and go buy a real pepper.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
marimar h.
Kissimmee, FL
Its great we have always loved the red hot brand. We got it free through influenster. When we purchase it its always an amazing price and amazing quality. Completely satisfied
Angela G.
Coachella, CA
Never would have picked this up on my own. I've always seen it on shelves but never thought to try it. Now I can't stop!! Definitely in my top two favorite hot sauces!! Loveee
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
I absolutely love Frank's especially for Buffalo chicken dip recipe. It has the perfect kick and you can always add more if you need more spice ! Great flavor for any dish !
Cierra F.
Independence , MO
I received this in my complimentary voxbox for testing purposes.
This hot sauce is one of my favorites. It's great for a good wing flavor for those football watch parties. It isn't overly hot but has just enough spice to give your food nice vibrant and delicious flavor. The bottle is a good size so you don't go through it in one setting.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
I received this product from Influenster to try but the opinions are all my own. You know the commercials for this stuff where they say they "put this sh*t on everything?" Well I do. Eggs, chicken, veggies, pizza...Frank's Red Hot is going on there. This is the best hot sauce ever.
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
This is a favorite in our house we always have some on hand! It's a good value for the price and it has a great flavor without being too hot, we love having this hot sauce on fries, burgers and a little bit of everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?