BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea G.
Not a fan of hot sauce since i dont eat any sort of spicy anything, but i gave it to my family & they all seemed to love it & said "this is a really good sauce". They really enjoyed the spice.
Franks is a must have in your condiment rotation! I'm super happy to have received it in my #tastyvoxbox we always have franks on hand. I love it on burgers, in Mac and cheese and on wings. This is pretty much a staple in our home to liven up our meals. But my favorite recipe to use franks is in Buffalo wing dip, everyone loves it!
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
I'm a total hot sauce snob. I take my hot sauce very seriously. I was really excited when this box showed up and it contained a hot sauce I hadn't tried before. I really enjoyed it! It had great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Compared to other cayenne pepper hot sauces, the price on this is pretty steep given the size, but it certainly is yummy.
Eunice G.
Houston , TX
Such a good hot sauce!I received this for free here on influenster.  You can use it for buffalo wings, dips, and so much more. Great taste for a great price. Would totally purchase in the future and would totally recommend.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I just received this hot sauce in my tasty vox box! I put hot sauce on all kinds of thinks including fries, chicken nuggets, or just mixed into different meals, it's very affordable and I highly recommend all you influensters to try it!
Gloria L.
I seriously am so addicted to Frank's Red Hot. i can't really eat spicy food, even spicy chips are too much for me, but Frank's RH has such a good tangy taste and is not as spicy as i thought it would be. I first tried it at a Jack in the Box and from there i had to run off to the market and find a bottle. I put it on everything from NY Steaks down to my Cup of noodles i just can't get enough. highly recommend.
Arissa P.
Always have loved Franks Hot Sauce! It's my second favorite from Louisiana's Hot Sauce! (Bc that's where I'm from) lol but this is so good on hot wings, in soup, & gumbo! (That's what I use it in) I would recommend if you're looking to add a little kick to your food but not too much of a kick!
Tina W.
MESA, AZ
I am now the FAVORITE person at my office for bringing this to our office thanksgiving. I received this enormous complimentary bottle in the Tasty Vox Box. It's an amazing thing to expect a "sample" and get a 12 fl oz bottle. It really felt like the holidays because we put that ish on everything.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
I received a whole bottle of this in the tasty voxbox which i was so happy about! I haven't bought frank's red hot sauce in ages but i've honestly been using it every day since i got it. You just can't beat the flavor. As one of my friends said "as far as i'm concerned, frank's is the only condiment".
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?