BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Joanell Y.
I from down south and I love food. Franks Red Hot is a really tasty sauce to add to your meats I enjoyed having this on my meats however I haven't got to the place of trying this on everything. I want say that this sauce is so hot that you will be in tears or can barely swallow but it a 4 out 10 heat for me and its sweet almost like a honey BBQ sauce, I enjoy and if your looking for a way to give you Food a different kick try it out.
Danielle W.
Frank's Red Hot is a great product because it's hot but not too hot. It adds a wonderful taste to your food. You can taste the food and the nice flavor of Frank's. I can use Frank's on almost anything but especially like putting some on eggs, chicken, and in buffalo chicken dip. It will always be my dad's and my favorite hot sauce.
Breanna N.
I received this as a sample from Influenster in the Tasty Voxbox. I used this sauce to make some Spicy BBQ chicken strips. I mixed it with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce and it tasted so good. I love how it doesn't burn my mouth like other spicy sauces. I would recommend it to others to try if they like spicy sauce
Kathleen K.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce. Anything that can add a spicy, acidic kick, makes me a happy camper. What I love about franks red hot is it's multi-tool use in the kitchen. You can use it as a condiment, put it in a Bloody Mary, utilize for a good sauce or use it for as a primary ingredient in a main course. I highly recommend this for anyone to use, it's delicious!
Andrea G.
Not a fan of hot sauce since i dont eat any sort of spicy anything, but i gave it to my family & they all seemed to love it & said "this is a really good sauce". They really enjoyed the spice.
Franks is a must have in your condiment rotation! I'm super happy to have received it in my #tastyvoxbox we always have franks on hand. I love it on burgers, in Mac and cheese and on wings. This is pretty much a staple in our home to liven up our meals. But my favorite recipe to use franks is in Buffalo wing dip, everyone loves it!
Brit M.
Plano, TX
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
I'm a total hot sauce snob. I take my hot sauce very seriously. I was really excited when this box showed up and it contained a hot sauce I hadn't tried before. I really enjoyed it! It had great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Compared to other cayenne pepper hot sauces, the price on this is pretty steep given the size, but it certainly is yummy.
Eunice G.
Winston Salem, NC
Such a good hot sauce!I received this for free here on influenster.  You can use it for buffalo wings, dips, and so much more. Great taste for a great price. Would totally purchase in the future and would totally recommend.
Laura C.
Buffalo, NY
I received a whole bottle of this in the tasty voxbox which i was so happy about! I haven't bought frank's red hot sauce in ages but i've honestly been using it every day since i got it. You just can't beat the flavor. As one of my friends said "as far as i'm concerned, frank's is the only condiment".
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?