BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Sahrae G.
I've always loved Franks, it is the perfect hot sauce to me! It has amazing flavor, and it's not overly spicy which is perfect. They also have several flavors, including BBQ and sweet chili which are equally amazing! Definitely recommend!
Isayana O.
Victorville, CA
I'm not a big fan of hot sauces but this adds a kick to a lot of what I think are bland thanksgiving dishes. A little goes a long way in my book and I'll definitely put it to use this holiday season.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Very good. I never used hot sauce. Then I got pregnant with my second and needed it on everything. I feel like I've missed so much flavor all my life lol! But seriously,this stuff is good.
Putting in on my over easy eggs is my favorite.
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
I love Frank's RedHot!! my husband and i buy it all the time ever since we got it on our last voxbox during the hilidays 10/10 qill buy again and recommend 100% Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Eva H.
This is my go-to hot sauce for wings. Great amount of heat and kick with the vinager taste. Another dish I only use the sauce in is the buffalo chicken taquitos mixed with shredded chicken and cream cheese wrapped in tortilla wrap and baked.
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I'm not lying when I say I go through 5 bottles a month. I'm addicted and can't eat without my red hot!! Everyone calls me crazy but it is the best hot sauce out there and it goes good with everything!
Yesenia Z.
Sacramento, CA
Honestly I'm not much for hot sauce and I use it sparingly. But this hot sauce is buffalo sauce so it's not all about the spices factor and that fit perfectly for me, I love putting it on my omelet in the morning and on potato chips when I need a snack in the middle of the night lol
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Lauren N.
Brooklyn, NY
Franks is probably the best standard hot sauce of them all. It's the perfect consistency for coating, not too vinegary/runny. It's my go-to for buffalo chicken inspired dishes and dips. I love this sauce and always keep a bottle on hand.
Lakeisha R.
Sandersville, GA
This is a really good hot sauce. It leaves my mouth watering for more! It is hotter than other hot sauce and will go good on some chicken. The flavor is highly satisfying . I would recommend using it while making the coat for your fried chicken and it will taste delicious!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?