BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Foodie Expert
I received this product from Influenster to try but the opinions are all my own. You know the commercials for this stuff where they say they "put this sh*t on everything?" Well I do. Eggs, chicken, veggies, pizza...Frank's Red Hot is going on there. This is the best hot sauce ever.
ivelise r.
Hazlet, NJ
I absolutely love Frank's especially for Buffalo chicken dip recipe. It has the perfect kick and you can always add more if you need more spice ! Great flavor for any dish !
Jordon E.
Ravena , NY
This is a favorite in our house we always have some on hand! It's a good value for the price and it has a great flavor without being too hot, we love having this hot sauce on fries, burgers and a little bit of everything.
Cierra F.
Independence , MO
I received this in my complimentary voxbox for testing purposes.
This hot sauce is one of my favorites. It's great for a good wing flavor for those football watch parties. It isn't overly hot but has just enough spice to give your food nice vibrant and delicious flavor. The bottle is a good size so you don't go through it in one setting.
Izzy R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I Literally Add This Sauce To Everything Its Sooo Good I Rate This a 6 stars if there was 6 it has a good heat to it I am in love I swear on everything this sauce is amazing I carry it everywhere and it goes well with Chinese food
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
While great in Buffalo Chicken Dip, I personally do not like Frank's Red Hot on anything else. It has a very strong vinegar flavor and not much actual heat. I like a hot sauce with a good flavor and Frank's just doesn't taste that great to me. It also gives me heart burn every time I eat it.
Sierra M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Basically the best thing in the whole wide world! I keep a small bottle of this in my purse! I eat this with everything!
Its not to spicy that you mouth burns all day. Its the perfect amount of spice and flavor! Try it with shredded chicken for a 'Chicken wing salad" Delicious
Lina M.
Rosemead , CA
Foodie Expert
Just got this today received these products for testing purposes and made some enchiladas with it and it was absolutely amazing. Now I know why there slogan is so catchy cause I'm going to start putting this on everything too.
Amanda S.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary in my #TastyVoxBox for an honest review. I love love love Franks Hot Sauce!! I put it on everything!!! Pizza, popcorn, tacos. It's got that nice heat without losing the flavor. I've tried many a hot sauce, and I always come back to this one!!
Nicole o.
CHINO, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not the kind of person to put hot sauce on everything but occasionally I like a kick on my food this is perfect not too hot not too vinegary it's a must try I love it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?