BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Norman, OK
As a hot sauce fanatic, I love trying new hot sauces. I can't Believe I've never tried this one before and it seems to be well known!! The price is so affordable and it's sooo good. Defiantly repurchasing when I finish this bottle
Olga P.
Olga P.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved this sauce. It really does go with everything. Tangy and spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Try it with tamales! Like it's tag line: it goes with everything!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
A classic hot sauce taste. Pleasingly salty, peppery and vinegary. A simple, straightforward sauce. Very mild. Not very spicy at a all. This sauce is more about the flavor.
Neeice L.
Neeice L.
Panorama City, CA
A turkey club sandwich with turkey bacon I literally put this s*** on everything that's just the amount of spiciness but not too hot and I had some nice finish to any meal
Drusila R.
Drusila R.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
Mild flavor, good on anything! Frank's Red Hot sauce is a very versatile condiment that can go on anything from breakfast foods, to your favorite dinners!
Jainiz S.
Jainiz S.
Miami Beach, FL
So bomb! So I follow a paleo based diet, I used this on some lettuce tacos and it gave it an amazing kick. LOVIN it boo. Supper satisfied with the flavor?
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Homestead, FL
Freaking delicious!!!!!!!! I absolutely love spicy flavors and this one is insane! Can and will put this on everything I make! From avocado to pico de gallo or eggs, this literally pushes every meal to the edge! Would recommend!!
Vasti C.
Vasti C.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce it great for cooking or as an condiment for different type of foods. I like it that is not to spicy it gives a good flavor on the food.
Aysha R.
Aysha R.
Lawrence, MA
Tastes great, lasts A LONG TIME, and isn't too expensive for repurchasing purposes. This was my first time trying it but WILL re buy, heat scale: 6-7 out of 10
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is so delicious. I made some hot wings with this sauce & it was so bomb. My whole family enjoyed them & I will be purchasing some more to make more in the future.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?