BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
Bethpage, NY
Although I love a classic hot sauce, I feel like it's too bitter for me. I do love to use it chicken wings and create a buffalo style sauce, other than that I don't find a use for it.
George G.
George G.
Foodie Expert
#iptsoe #passthefranks #contest @influenster @franksredhot. About to go down. Mixing this amazing sauce with a bit of soy sauce to serve with my dumplings.
Sarai P.
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
I love this sauce so far I am trying to eat healthier and nice try not to put slat on my vegetables and chicken I just add a tiny bit to my meal and it makes it 100x better
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Love the flavor. I've always been a big fan. I usually out some in a small pot with butter them marinate some wings with it. Also I or it on fruit love it.
Mayra S.
Mayra S.
Spicy is key for delicious wings. To get the authentic flavor I mixed it with butter. My hubby loved them, but we did have plenty of water to wash it down!
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Davie, FL
I love Franks Red Hot original. I'm a crazy person when I comes to putting hot sauce on my food and I can honestly say this is one of my favs. I almost put it on everything!
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
Miami , FL
It tastes so good. I recommend this product for all of you especially to the people that like spicy food. It's a great sauce and it looks natural on your food and has an excellent price. It's perfect
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Norwalk, CA
Foodie Expert
This thing is good, I put it on baked cauliflower 👌🏽 I also like putting it in my cup noodle lol. It has a very strong vinegar taste and it's mildly spicy
Suri D.
Suri D.
Austin , TX
Foodie Expert
Like a good Mexican that I am I love salsa in general when I opened my voxbox I got super excited when I sow the salsa bottle I can't wait to try it... :)
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Stockton, CA
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce. I've been using it with all my food this summer. Great size and value for the bottle. If you are looking to get a good original hot sauce this is the one!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?