BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Allie L.
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Alex C.
Love Franks redhot!!! I use it for making spicy chicken lettuce wraps and obviously in my buffalo chicken dip. great price and well worth it. You can find it at literally any store which is a huge bonus, I hate having to search for products between different stores.
Ciara B.
Love this stuff! I used to only buy the Louisiana hot sauce and the siracha chili sauce. But I recently I bought this one bc I made this buffalo chicken dip out of chicken breast, cream cheese and franks red hot sauce. It was sooo good! Of course I spiced it up a lil with my own ingredients ;) And I know they have the Franks Red Hot Sauce at Subway I always get it on my buffalo chicken sub.
Nancy D.
I just walked in the door and had a box waiting for me. Inside, was a franks hot sauce! Luckily, I was making myself tacos for lunch and decided to throw some of the hot sauce on. It was delicious!! I never would have purchased it on my own because I get nervous but since I received this free, I got to test it out! I now will be ALWAYS buying this!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Gianni L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my Influenster box and loved it. Classic hot sauce taste, very mild and overall a classic buffalo sauce!! Great for those who wants to get a little more flavor in their food but not for those who are looking to get a super HOT experience!
Donna D.
Rockaway, NJ
The most amazing hot sauce. I have been using this hot sauce for as long as I can remember and it has the perfect amount of heat to be enjoyable. Highly recommend this one!
Tiffany V.
Union, NJ
Loving the spice to it. I was super happy about the flavor it wasn't just a bland hot sauce I add this to all my meals I could think of. Best meal was when I added this on my BTL sandwich.
Eliana H.
Austin, TX
I don't usually use hot sauce but I really like this! I was just about to say that unlike most hot sauces I've tried, this one has spice and flavor- but the. I saw the slogan on the bottle ("The perfect blend of flavor and heat") and realized I'm definitely not the only one who thought this. I put it on my sweet and spicy noodles, but next time I want to put it on a burger!
Vicky C.
Plaquemine , LA
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce. However we live In Louisiana and my husband loves it. He found it was of very high quality and enjoyed the taste very much. I received this to try for free from influencer. I think my husband would want us to buy this.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?