BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jess S.
Schenectady, NY
Foodie Expert
They're not wrong when they say "You can put that **** on anything." No matter what I'm eating during the Summer, I always have a bottle of Frank's next to me. It not only enhances the flavor of the food itself but can also enhance the flavors of other condiments too! Can't leave home without it!
Brianna A.
Star City, AR
I've been using red hot since it was durkee's red hot. it is my number one condiment and I put it on so many things. I use it at breakfast on eggs I use it on all manner of vegetables like spinach and beans. Stew, soups anything lacking in flavor Franks make great. it's not too hot and it's not too vinegary it just has a great spicy flavor.
Sara M.
Did not realize I needed this in my life, and now I can't live without it. I put it on everything I can! Best part is that it's sugar free and fat free, with limited ingredients (aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic powder), and only 190mg sodium per serving.
Samantha K.
Bellevue, NE
I personally love chalulah as a hot sauce but this one was a good runner up. I used it on my tacos and nachos. I usually prefer hot sauce mixed with melted cheese and this one was pretty good. Not super hot, but has a strong taste of cayenne, so beware if you don't like that taste in a hot sauce. Overall solid hot sauce. Not sure the price.
Tiffany H.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
My husband and I like to use this on everything ! Morning eggs to evening pizza it's perfect to turn up the heat ! Very inexpensive for the amount you get. This can be found at any major grocery store and I would make it part of my grocery list each time I run out.
marimar h.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Its great we have always loved the red hot brand. We got it free through influenster. When we purchase it its always an amazing price and amazing quality. Completely satisfied
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Foodie Expert
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
Angela G.
Coachella, CA
Never would have picked this up on my own. I've always seen it on shelves but never thought to try it. Now I can't stop!! Definitely in my top two favorite hot sauces!! Loveee
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm obsessed with hot sauce, so I naturally put it on EVERYTHING! Frank's has a great flavor that goes perfect on anything. I've used this for years! It's never let me down :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?