BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Maria O.
Phoenix , AZ
Love the red hot. Sals I love it with my hot wings is one of the must go to every time I do hot wings love the taste texture and I recommended to everybody I love spicy food I put this on everything
Kassie F.
Port Huron, MI
I love franks red hot sauce!! I've used this product for as long as I can remember, I use it on almost everything. It gives your food a good kick, and has a great flavor! Between me and my family we go through a giant bottle a month. Love it!
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I can't live without Frank's Red Hot in my cabinet. I will honestly out this in all of my meals without even tasting it first. Particular favorites include stir-fry, Mac and cheese, and soups. Gives the perfect kick to your regular favorites!
Gabrielle L.
Lafayette , LA
I love this product !! Spicy food is my favorite kind of food and this helps elevate the spice ! I added this into ketchup and mixed it . It was perfect . This can be added to any kind of food to help enhance the flavor ! I'd totally buy this again and make it a staple ingredient !
Magdalena T.
My favorite hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo chicken wings just like at the restuarant. The price is just right and you get a large amount of the sauce. It is very versatile.
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
Quite honestly didn't need to get his in my VoxBox. I already know I love it. So now I have THREE bottles in my home. Seriously if you love spicy, try this! FANTASTIC hot sauce. It's great for wings or chicken or dipping. Basically everything. I even keep a bottle at my desk at work.
Rebecca N G.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my favorite hot sauces. I love to use it make buffalo cauliflower. It is really great on pizza too. The right balance of flavor... this was sent to me in my #tastyvoxbox
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
My husband is a chef and he was surprised I brought in this hot sauce in the kitchen after I received it in my voxbox. He says they used this at his restaurant. FYI He works at a five start resto. He says this is the best hot suace for chicken wings and no kidding it is!
Alexis S.
Reynoldsburg , OH
I'm not lying when I say I go through 5 bottles a month. I'm addicted and can't eat without my red hot!! Everyone calls me crazy but it is the best hot sauce out there and it goes good with everything!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back