BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yamilet G.
I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with this product! I love it!!! It give the perfect touch of spice, nothing too much nor too soft ... just perfect
Evelyn A.
Foodie Expert
Such a great taste with just the right amount of spice! I would definitely recommend this product with someone who loves spice! It tastes amazing with chicken!
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
Nice mild spiciness, not too hot. Not a hot sauce I would use all that often just my personal preference. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
i love this hot sauce love to use it on fried rice and mexican food , its also the best when i make hot wings! to me its pretty spicy so eat at your own risk?
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
I like this taste because it's not like tapatio it is to me a bit sweeter I really like to put it on some chips or if I'm eating a torta mm it taste so yummy🤗
Natalie a.
Las Vegas , NV
I absolutely love this sauce . It has kicks of different flavors and goes with everything , I couldn't wait to get my #voxbox once I saw the sauce was included
Aysha R.
Lawrence , MA
Tastes great, lasts A LONG TIME, and isn't too expensive for repurchasing purposes. This was my first time trying it but WILL re buy, heat scale: 6-7 out of 10
Chelsea A.
Penitas, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from Influenster, in exchange for my honest opinion. I love hot sauce. And this one is so good and flavorful. I highly recommend.
Jasmine C.
Dallas, TX
💗 love this. Has a distinct taste than other hot sauces. It's very cheap and affordable. Pair it with everything I eat, ranch. I bought this product in Kroger.
Michelle T.
Port Hueneme, CA
Foodie Expert
Personally, I'm not a fan of this sauce. It left a weird taste in my mouth, but my 15 yr old nephew loved it on his hot wings, so that's saying something LOL.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?