BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Keiarra P.
Parkville , MD
I received this totally free for reviewing purposes from my #voxbox . I love hot sauce I'm kinda like Beyoncé when she said I got hot sauce in my bag lol!!
I enjoy spicy foods and I to my chicken ,rice and even ramen noodles. This is something I recommend because it has just been enough spicy but it's not going have you guzzling down water from it being so hot
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
This seriously has to be the best hot sauce I've ever had. Tonight I tried out the buffalo chicken dip and my boyfriend and I are the entire bowl! It's so addicting! I plan on making some oven baked buffalo wings this weekend with this hot sauce and looking up what other fun recipes I can use it with! Like the commercial says, I literally put that **** on everything!
Elizabeth S.
Las Cruces, NM
This hot sauce I love when I BBQ out and want to toss my wings in something . Its got a nice butter spice to it and great with chicken or pork . I love adding it to snacks such as classic potatoe chips or pop corn to give it a little kick. I love the quality and the price per bottle. In always recommend when people ask .
Cecily P.
Three Rivers, TX
I'll be the first to admit, I am a wimp when it comes to spice. Franks is not my favorite. If I want hot sauce on something I'm much more likely to go for a more tomato based sauce than this.

I felt like franks has too much of a vinegar smell/flavor, my husband likes Tabasco sauce and LOVES franks- so if you are a big fan of hot spicy foods this might be for you, I, however, am not so I'm gonna pass next time.
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn, NY
I practically use this for everything like everything, on my fried rice, my eggs, my quesadilla, my potato chips.. I could keep going on. Best hot sauce ever. It's also great to make wings with it
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Um, this is MY JAM. I literally put this on everything and I don't mean to sound like the commercial! It adds depth to every. single. thing. Best uses would be pizza, chicken casserole, I even put it in my hummus! It's widely available and super affordable, comes in a range of sizes and lasts awhile though I never see it last longer than a couple of weeks in my house.
Anais B.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite hot sauce ever!! It has the right amount of spice!! It's affordable and delicious. Mix it in with seafood and it's delicious!!
Shailine D.
This is my fiance's and my favorite hot sauce. We have probably a bottle of every one in our pantry right now. The original is the right amount of heat for our kiddos and the extra hot is perfect for my fiance and I. A little on the green bean casserole and the turkey was delicious.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding! It's a Cheyenne pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." Unlike Tobasco sauce which it is very hot and way too spicy that you are literally reaching for a glass of milk to exhaust the heat in your mouth. With Frank’s you are getting a really nice red pepper taste and tiny bit of heat that is great for kicking up your favorite chili or bowl of soup. I purchase two or three bottles of Frank’s Hot Sauce at my local supermarket because it’s really that good.
Kaleena m.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this hot sauce it is absolutely delicious! Just the right spiciness for me! I just recently started eating more spicy foods and i've noticed some hot sauce with weird after taste and this brand doesn't have it at all and i love it! perfect for spicy food beginners!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?