BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love Frank's so much. It's the best hot sauce. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip and it is so delicious and spicy. Sometimes I will look up recipes that specifically use this sauce just so I have an excuse to use it. Definitely one of my favorites.
Jennifer F.
Union , NJ
Best hot sauce for cooking. I make a mix of franks red hot with shredded chicken and shredded cheese and stuff it in a wonton wrap and deep fry them. My husbands and sons most favorite football snack. And it is the franks that makes the whole dish amazing. I've tried others but there is no substitute.
Nusrat M.
I really love hot sauce but there are some that I don't like. But this is the bomb! This taste way better then the Texas Pete. This is real hot sauce. This really gives a spice taste. The commercial is so true. The sauce gives an extra level to your food.
M Noemi N.
I LOVE this hot sauce so I was so excited when I got the FULL size bottle sent to me . It isn't really a "spicy" hot sauce it's nice and has a lot of vinegar so it's a bit sour . I would recommend it for anyone who enjoys spicy hot sauce but also tolerable for people who don't like too much spice !
Mary C.
Hermitage, TN
I was a Tabasco girl for years, and while there are still a few things I think it's great for, I always reach for the Franks first now!!! Great flavor, just-right heat, and really absolutely addictive. If you're a hot wing lover then Frank's is for you!
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Franks red hot sauce overall is my favorite wing sauce! Its so flavorful its not to spicy or to vinegary its just in between and it tastes so good ! I usually use it on wings or chicken dip it goes great for barbecues and family events everyone enjoys them .
Jenise R.
Hialeah , FL
I love hot sauce and this is one of the best I think it's a great price for it's value and pretty good ingredients in it I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Xitlaly M.
I've never seen this brand of hot sauce before, but I'm glad influenster sent it to me, I love the taste of it, it's different from the others I have tried. It's also hot!
John M.
Rochester, NY
My go-to hot sauce. It's simple, not too hot, and goes on everything. It's not the most exotic flavored hot sauce, but it's so good. One of the more milder hot sauces you'll see in a grocery store, but still hot!
Lauren P.
Buffalo , Ny
Love this hot sauce!! It's the perfect condiment and it's a must have at all times in my house. It is also great to bake with. I make a chicken wing dip mac and cheese and people always compliment it. I recommend buying this to any hot sauce lovers
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?