BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville , NC
I've never been a fan of hot sauces, because they are either too hot, or the flavor is strong. Frank's is the perfect mix of heat and has a fantastic flavor! I use it so many different ways: on chicken, on macaroni and cheese, eggs, on anything!
Cadie M.
Saint Michael, MN
I just received my Tasty VoxBox and I was thrilled to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot was included. I do not typically like hot or spicy things. Frank's is the only hot sauce I can stand. The perfect amount of spice and heat!
Maria A.
Castroville , CA
The product overall tastes amazing and it goes great with all sorts of food, but for my taste I'm a person that loves spicy and this to me is not spicy, yes I would recommend this to a friend or all of my friends who would want something new for their taste buds Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jolene N.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this. Use it on almost everything I eat. I'm a hot wing junkie and this is perfect. It has the right amount of spice and the flavor is just so good. If you haven't tried it go now and get it.
Monique G.
Tacoma, WA
I'm a big fan of Frank's and their line of hot sauces. I love the original because it complements so many foods that I like. You can put it on chicken to spice it up, or use it as a dipping sauce for baked potatoes, the possibilities are endless.
angie s.
I love this brand of hot sauce, I always use the buffalo sauce in my chicken dip that I make for parties. it has a nice color and kick to it. My father is the one who got me hooked on it and is always on the table during meals. can't get enough!
Denise V.
N Plainfield, NJ
Simply the best! I mean are there other brands that make this because it's so iconic that I can't really think hot sauce without think Frank's! I use this on everything...literally. I even dip carrots in it as opposed to ranch dressing. Sooo good!
Vanessa G.
I am in love with this sauce! I love that it's spicy but also sweet. Thanx so much for sending me this for free to try out Influenster. I will definitely recommend this to all of my family and friends to try out because I know they'll love it too.
Courtney C.
Visalia, CA
I used this hot sauce in a recipe for chicken and potatoes and it gave it just the right amount of spice needed. It created this wonderful full flavor that wasn't too over the top. It's the perfect amount of spice without you needing to have a glass of water on hand.
Natalie G.
My go to hot sauce. This it really good! I like using it with my French fries as a dipping sauce as well as chicken tenders and putting some on top of my pizza. I would recommend if you like spicy stuff and it's not too much vinegar tasting as well. I prefer this over tobacco sauce, honestly.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?