BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vanne C.
Orlando, FL
Excellent I love the taste as it is not so spicy. At least for those who tolerate the spicy well. It has a slight smoky flavor that looks good with any meal
LuLu R.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this hot sauce!! I don't use a whole lot but a little is enough. I like to add it to as much stuff as I can!! My whole family loves it.
Ryan L.
Riverside, CA
Franks red hot, hot sauce is really good I literally put that sh** on everything from sandwiches to spaghetti it really just gives everything a nice flavor.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Best Flavor i love the Cheyenne how its not too over powering but it gives it a distinct hot sauce taste, its that little kick of flavor my food was missing.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
Franks hot sauce is the best on wings. I mix it with some melted butter and pour it over my wings during the final baking. Just the right heat for hot wings.
Jess C.
Foodie Expert
Soooo good! I make buffalo chicken dip with this sauce and it is delicious! Its really easy to make and it doesn't take too long. Defiantly worth it (:
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I'm trying to cut weight and add protein. I can add cottage cheese on my foods but it's only tolerable if i add Frank's red hot sauce. Now dieting is easier.
Azza F.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
I love it! I use it on chicken wings and on normal chicken breasts and it goes great in both. I don't think it's too spicy but I have a high spice tolorence
Maria B.
Mount Vernon, NY
Well i love spice food . Last week i tried with some Chicken wings it was delicious . I got a second bottle on stop and shop :) Buffalo Wild Wings
Lizbeth M.
Amarillo, TX
I love franks red hot! I love putting it on my wings it gives it an extra kick!
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFrank Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?