BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm a big fan of sauces lol and this one in particular didn't let me down at all.
I LOVE IT!!! the sense is strong and only by smell Ik it's spicy. It is such a. Good hot sauce that I put it on with most of my favorite Foods (:
Jasmine C.
Bronx , NY
Delicious and scrumptious hot sauce !!! My 2nd favorite after sir chacha. I didn't buy this red hot original I received it as a complimentary gift from influenster.
Vivi P.
Mahwah, NJ
This has to be my favorite hot sauce out there. I'm not big on spicy, but this hot sauce has the right balance, it's not super hot, but hot enough. If you like a balanced hot sauce this should be your go to!
andi v.
Durham, NC
Really great sauce. Not just spicy. But it has alot of wonderful spicys. I've tried it Basically on everything. Ive Loved it. I'm So sad I hadn't tried it before. Now my go to!!
Ashlyn T.
Sacramento , CA
My new favorite hot sauce! Perfect for wings at home or barbecue chicken. I can't wait to try it on even more things. Franks is the perfect amount of tangy with a buffalo kick. Would definitely recommend!
Genesis A.
I love this hot sauce my mom actually always buys it when we go food shopping. The flavor is great and it isn't pricey at all for the amount you get I recommend this to anybody.
Traver Emiliana P.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce!! Especially for those of us that diet, this is the best hot sauce because it has zero sugars and zero carbs and 0 calories!!! But it has so much flavor. I prefer it mixed with butter and cooked over chicken wings and using it as a dipping sauce as well. It has so many endless uses. Definitely definitely recommend!!
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this sauce so much. It is my favorite go to sauce and has all that amazing classic taste I love love love!!! It is best with buffalo chicken dip too, I mean just talk about amazing times ten!!!! I don't know how I ever lived with out it, because it is so yummy!
Therese P.
Columbus, OH
Best hot sauce in the world. We honestly use it in everything and put it on everything. We use it to make the besr fried pickle batter in the world. We also use it to add spice to our tacos or nachos. My husband would honestly drink it if he could. He carries a small bottle with him every where he goes. We love Franks RedHot.

Thanks Influensters Tasty VoxBox.

I recieved this as a free sample from Influenster to review honestly.
Nina I.
The first time I tried this hot sauce was when I received it in my VoxBox, and I could not even believe that I had never tried it before. It is my new favorite, sorry Tabasco. I can honestly add hot sauce to almost anything I eat for lunch or dinner, and this one so far has been great with everything. I definitely recommend it if you've never tried it before. I just bought a new bottle too.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?