BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amber S.
Amber S.
One of my favorite hot sauces flavor isn't too tangy and has a great heat 👍. Definitely recommend and will restock. Got it free thanks to influenster but review is based on my own opinion.
Ileen M.
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of franks red hot sauce and I do put that #%^}+ on everything! The other night I used it to make buffalo chicken tenders, the sauce makes it very easy and they came out fantastic!
Lizet M.
Lizet M.
Converse, TX
Franks hot sauce is my go to! It goes well with almost everything! Chicken and veggies as a dip. So flavorful with just the right amount of spice. Always have a bottle on hand!
Joe C.
Joe C.
Foodie Expert
I may not be a hot sauce guy, but my girlfriend loves it. This was no exception! Great packaging, great price. Easily competes with other sauce brands.
Lupe A.
Lupe A.
I can't tell how much I love this hot sauce! It's the only hot sauce I use and will ever use! I love how it's not to spicy but it's spicy enough to enjoy it.
Mariana A.
Mariana A.
W Valley City, UT
Best Flavor i love the Cheyenne how its not too over powering but it gives it a distinct hot sauce taste, its that little kick of flavor my food was missing.
Francisca O.
Francisca O.
Foodie Expert
I am always buying this sauce at the store. I really enjoy the buffalo one to cool with and almost everything. I like to make sliders with the redhot buffalo sauce. It's great.
Maira M.
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Jal, NM
Foodie Expert
THIS IS MY GO TO HOT SAUCE!!! MY HUSBAND MAKES AMAZING WINGS THAT ARE HOMEMADE AND I USE THIS HOT SAUCE EVERYRIME ALL THE TIME!!!!!! Way to go FRANKS RED HOT
Anita T.
Anita T.
Genesee, MI
Franks hot sauce is the best on wings. I mix it with some melted butter and pour it over my wings during the final baking. Just the right heat for hot wings.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?