BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Um, this is MY JAM. I literally put this on everything and I don't mean to sound like the commercial! It adds depth to every. single. thing. Best uses would be pizza, chicken casserole, I even put it in my hummus! It's widely available and super affordable, comes in a range of sizes and lasts awhile though I never see it last longer than a couple of weeks in my house.
Cecily P.
Three Rivers, TX
Foodie Expert
I'll be the first to admit, I am a wimp when it comes to spice. Franks is not my favorite. If I want hot sauce on something I'm much more likely to go for a more tomato based sauce than this.

I felt like franks has too much of a vinegar smell/flavor, my husband likes Tabasco sauce and LOVES franks- so if you are a big fan of hot spicy foods this might be for you, I, however, am not so I'm gonna pass next time.
Anais B.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite hot sauce ever!! It has the right amount of spice!! It's affordable and delicious. Mix it in with seafood and it's delicious!!
Kaleena m.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it is absolutely delicious! Just the right spiciness for me! I just recently started eating more spicy foods and i've noticed some hot sauce with weird after taste and this brand doesn't have it at all and i love it! perfect for spicy food beginners!
Shailine D.
This is my fiance's and my favorite hot sauce. We have probably a bottle of every one in our pantry right now. The original is the right amount of heat for our kiddos and the extra hot is perfect for my fiance and I. A little on the green bean casserole and the turkey was delicious.
Alex C.
Love Franks redhot!!! I use it for making spicy chicken lettuce wraps and obviously in my buffalo chicken dip. great price and well worth it. You can find it at literally any store which is a huge bonus, I hate having to search for products between different stores.
Allie L.
Foodie Expert
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Nancy D.
I just walked in the door and had a box waiting for me. Inside, was a franks hot sauce! Luckily, I was making myself tacos for lunch and decided to throw some of the hot sauce on. It was delicious!! I never would have purchased it on my own because I get nervous but since I received this free, I got to test it out! I now will be ALWAYS buying this!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Gianni L.
I received this in my Influenster box and loved it. Classic hot sauce taste, very mild and overall a classic buffalo sauce!! Great for those who wants to get a little more flavor in their food but not for those who are looking to get a super HOT experience!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?