BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Not only do I love red hot but I put that thing on everything. Really taste great with everything I mostly injoy it with my Ronan noodle gives it that extra kick
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this hot sauce! I don't use it a lot in the everyday recipes but when I make my buffalo chicken dip, this is a must! It gives it the perfect spice to the dish
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
The best hot spice I've had ! Makes great with wings burger any cook out! My husband adds it to every and anything !! It's not to spicy but it has a good kick!!!
Kimberly B.
Coming from a minimal hot sauce user, I must say that Frank's Hot Sauce is my favorite and have yet to find anything not great about it. I absolute live the flavor. It provides the perfect compliment to wings and chicken tenders, it gives just the right amount of heat and elevated flavor. My husband, on the other hand, practically uses hot sauce with every meal and loves Frank's too! I highly recommend.
**I received this free from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
Leticia L.
S El Monte, CA
I fell in love with this sauce, as a Hispanic I feel like this brought a competitor for tapatío. I eat this sauce with fried chicken and in my sandwiches. My family finished the bottle and we had to repurchase.
Linda T.
I love hot sauce and anything spicy! When I don't have my sriracha sauce, I use this and it gives me that hot flavour I want. I have a high tolerance for spicy food so I'm constantly putting a ton of sauce and it just makes the food taste better! Great price. Even adding a little bit of sauce makes the food better! Totally recommend! But only using a little if you're not used to spicy food!
Nathalie P.
Hialeah, FL
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce! Goes good with any food (soup,eggs, potatoes, steak,chicken or shrimp!!). Literally everything like the commercials! It's just the right kind of heat.
Beky B.
I love the hot sauce. Really If I had an the Apocalypse next week, I could only choose one sauce to store, this would be it. I put this sauce on anything that can be seasoned. The chicken, meats, scrambled eggs and in the soup. Yes, I would eat it for breakfast - literally. It has the right combination of hot. I do not consider myself great in the heat, I think this has the right amount of punch.

Delicious!
Marilyn F.
Franks was different that what I was used too! It goes great with chicken and steak. I would definitely recommend it to other people. Wasn't too pricey love the size it comes in.
Michelle V.
Phoenix, AZ
I love red hot it so good and has just the right spice it definitely is a good price I think it's very good and taste very good I always get it a Walmart and yes I would definitely recommend this to others!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?