BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Sam b.
I love Frank's Hot Sauce. This is my go-to when i make chicken wings. It is a good sauce base when added with some cayenne, butter, and pepper! It is also really good on eggs. You can really put it on anything for a little kick with huge flavor.
Alissa R.
Wasilla, AK
Oh man is this stuff addicting! I use it most commonly on things like pizza, lasagna, spaghetti, enchiladas, ect. Saucy foods, it really does add the perfect amount of spice. Has so much flavor! Very good.
Ian L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I have been using Franks for years! I use it on anything from Wings to my eggs(that may sound odd to some). I always keep a big bottle in my dorm room and at home. It goes great on anything that you want spiced up a bit. I've tried other types and brands but I always come back to Franks.
Nicolette M.
I'm not a fan of spicy but I will say included in recipes. It's not so bad. I've used it marinates for steak and some of my taco sides like beef and the rice and beans. It was a nice complement to my dishes.
Emely A.
San Pedro, CA
This hot sauce is yummy but not my favorite. It has a spicy and vinegar taste. I'm not too fond of the vinegar taste. I do love the spiciness. I just wish it was a little less vinegary. This hot sauce is not really spicy. I love spicy food. I put hot sauce and salsa on everything I can so to me most hot sauces are not very spicy.
Nisa L.
This is my favorite sauce for pizza and wings! I've been using this product long before I received it complementary for testing purposes from influenster! It is so delicious and has the perfect spice to it! It's also inexpensive and easy to find in any store I've even found it in a few gas station!
Laurie M.
I love the buffalo wing sauce. When I don't have any of that on hand, I use the original flavor and cut it with a bit of butter. It makes awesome buffalo chicken dip...and everything else buffalo chicken. I even put it on french fries and tater tots.
Amber B.
Cleveland, OH
This is good hot sauce to use in various recipes. It's a go to for buffalo dip especially. This is very reasonable in price and can be bought almost everywhere. Go buy it and make some homeade buffalo dip!!!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
Compared to Sriracha, this hot sauce is definitely the next most-popular choice in my household. It's not too spicy and it offers a nice flavor for anything that you put it on. I love to use it as a marinade and sauce for my homemade BBQ wings.
Vanessa V.
I love hot sauce, I put it on everything! This hot sauce is so good. If you haven't tried it yet, What are you waiting for?! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?