BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ashlyn T.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
My new favorite hot sauce! Perfect for wings at home or barbecue chicken. I can't wait to try it on even more things. Franks is the perfect amount of tangy with a buffalo kick. Would definitely recommend!
Traver Emiliana P.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely love this hot sauce!! Especially for those of us that diet, this is the best hot sauce because it has zero sugars and zero carbs and 0 calories!!! But it has so much flavor. I prefer it mixed with butter and cooked over chicken wings and using it as a dipping sauce as well. It has so many endless uses. Definitely definitely recommend!!
andi v.
Durham, NC
Really great sauce. Not just spicy. But it has alot of wonderful spicys. I've tried it Basically on everything. Ive Loved it. I'm So sad I hadn't tried it before. Now my go to!!
Genesis A.
I love this hot sauce my mom actually always buys it when we go food shopping. The flavor is great and it isn't pricey at all for the amount you get I recommend this to anybody.
Elise G.
Portsmouth, VA
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce so much. It is my favorite go to sauce and has all that amazing classic taste I love love love!!! It is best with buffalo chicken dip too, I mean just talk about amazing times ten!!!! I don't know how I ever lived with out it, because it is so yummy!
Therese P.
Columbus, OH
Best hot sauce in the world. We honestly use it in everything and put it on everything. We use it to make the besr fried pickle batter in the world. We also use it to add spice to our tacos or nachos. My husband would honestly drink it if he could. He carries a small bottle with him every where he goes. We love Franks RedHot.

Thanks Influensters Tasty VoxBox.

I recieved this as a free sample from Influenster to review honestly.
Anastasia S.
Copiague, NY
Foodie Expert
This seriously has to be the best hot sauce I've ever had. Tonight I tried out the buffalo chicken dip and my boyfriend and I are the entire bowl! It's so addicting! I plan on making some oven baked buffalo wings this weekend with this hot sauce and looking up what other fun recipes I can use it with! Like the commercial says, I literally put that **** on everything!
Keiarra P.
Parkville , MD
I received this totally free for reviewing purposes from my #voxbox . I love hot sauce I'm kinda like Beyoncé when she said I got hot sauce in my bag lol!!
I enjoy spicy foods and I to my chicken ,rice and even ramen noodles. This is something I recommend because it has just been enough spicy but it's not going have you guzzling down water from it being so hot
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Um, this is MY JAM. I literally put this on everything and I don't mean to sound like the commercial! It adds depth to every. single. thing. Best uses would be pizza, chicken casserole, I even put it in my hummus! It's widely available and super affordable, comes in a range of sizes and lasts awhile though I never see it last longer than a couple of weeks in my house.
Lilibeth P.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I practically use this for everything like everything, on my fried rice, my eggs, my quesadilla, my potato chips.. I could keep going on. Best hot sauce ever. It's also great to make wings with it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?