BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Auntie Chuppie A.
Frank's Red Hot is very versatile. I have made hot wings. Used it on my pizza and as dipping sauce for my mozzarella sticks. If you want a hotsauce that has a mild kick I would definitely recommend this.

***Product received free for testing purposes
Chand B.
This is actually the best sauce in the entire world. I love it and put it on everything ever. Their ingredients list is short and sweet and definitely gets the flavor right! This is the nectar of the gods and I wish I could have it flow through my veins.
Nilda R.
Mattapan, MA
I love using this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's prefect for my family because my step son and I like a spicy taste while my fiance can only tolerate a mild taste. I don't use it on everything but on occasion will use it on rice or in a soup.
Katie S.
South Windsor, CT
Frank's Original Hot Sauce is the only hot sauce that I eat and I put it on everything. One of the things I love about it is that it's the perfect balance of heat and taste and creates the perfect buffalo chicken that can be paired with salads, wraps, sandwiches, bagels, dips and so much more!
Hannah S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I LOVE FRANKS HOT SAUCE. It isn't overwhelming spicy but it does have a kick to it which is perfect for me (someone who doesn't love extremely hot hot sauces). The price is great and overall product is amazing!
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
I love this sauce. It tastes so good. It makes any meal taste so good with a nice kick. I will recommend 10/10 I am a new fan of red hot. It tastes so good thanks for sending me some
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
We have a bottle of Frank's Red Hot wing sauce in our fridge, and I mix that baby with everything. I put it in our chili to step it up a notch, mix it with ketchup to dip our fries in, marinate chicken tenders for game nights, you name it! It's especially good on some home made mac n cheese!
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm usually really picky about my hot sauce and salsa and rightfully so. This was not good at all. The flavor was all off and it tasted fake and processed. It did have the spiciness, but that's about it. I received this from the Influenster Playa VoxBox and would never buy it for myself.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Just like the bottle says I use this on everything it is true. I buy it at my local stop and shop and on sale I get the huge bottle for 4$. I literally use this on everything. It has the right amount of spicy but where your mouth isn't burning off.
Stephanie G.
Lakeland, FL
Frank's sauce is something that I do want to put on everything! I use it for my chicken and for my vegetables! The spice is great and tasty without burning your mouth. It's great to use in place of ketchup! I usually can find it at my local Publix.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?