BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angelah S.
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Port Hueneme, CA
Foodie Expert
Personally, I'm not a fan of this sauce. It left a weird taste in my mouth, but my 15 yr old nephew loved it on his hot wings, so that's saying something LOL.
iris a.
iris a.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maria M.
Maria M.
Foodie Expert
I'm trying to cut weight and add protein. I can add cottage cheese on my foods but it's only tolerable if i add Frank's red hot sauce. Now dieting is easier.
Emily R.
Emily R.
I RECEIVED THIS 12OZ BOTTLE COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE FROM #INFLUENSTER IN ORDER TO GIVE MY HONEST REVIEW. THE SAUCE STARTS OFF WITH A SWEET TASTE AND ENDS WITH A BANG. I LOVE BOTH FLAVORS ON MY WINGS.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Dresden, OH
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite hot sauces! I love putting Franks Red Hot on pizza, wings, breakfast burritos, eggs, pretty much anything! I love my hot sauce!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Grisel H.
Grisel H.
San Elizario , TX
Foodie Expert
I love it! I put it on everything now only wings. I use it on pizza, chips, burritos lol and many other things, it gives them a better flavor. It is hot but not that spicy where you can't keep eating it.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Amarillo, TX
I love franks red hot! I love putting it on my wings it gives it an extra kick!
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFrank Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maira M.
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?