BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot is my favorite! I love it even more mixed with ranch for dipping EVERYTHING! It's a vinegar-y "buffalo style" sauce. Not too much spiciness. Yumm!!
Monique S.
Fontana, CA
Love this hot sauce i will definitely buy this item!!!!! I put this hot sauce on mainly everything love making wings with this hot sauce Love Franks Hot Sauce!!!!
Margarita G.
Foodie Expert
this is literally the best hot sauce I put this issue and everything it is made with premium blend of age Cayanne peppers and it's adding play which are my favorite foods forever it's the best and buffalo wings I like it I salary and oddly enough I put a little bit on my salads
Shannon C.
Foodie Expert
I got Frank's RedHot sauce in my Tasty VoxBox. Of course this was not my first time having it, but I hadn't thought to leave a review for it yet. My favorite things about Frank's is that it has plenty of kick in it, but you can actually taste the flavor as well. For the price, this is probably my go to sauce. For flavor, I prefer just one sauce above Frank's. It's still 5 star worthy though!
Alexa M.
Riverbank, CA
Foodie Expert
I really love this hot sauce! I really enjoy it whenever I have scrambled eggs. I love the flavor it has and the tangy taste! I'm so happy I got this to sample!!
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
Not only do I love red hot but I put that thing on everything. Really taste great with everything I mostly injoy it with my Ronan noodle gives it that extra kick
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
Coming from a minimal hot sauce user, I must say that Frank's Hot Sauce is my favorite and have yet to find anything not great about it. I absolute live the flavor. It provides the perfect compliment to wings and chicken tenders, it gives just the right amount of heat and elevated flavor. My husband, on the other hand, practically uses hot sauce with every meal and loves Frank's too! I highly recommend.
**I received this free from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
Julisa R.
Tucson, AZ
I love this hot sauce! I don't use it a lot in the everyday recipes but when I make my buffalo chicken dip, this is a must! It gives it the perfect spice to the dish
Leticia L.
S El Monte, CA
I fell in love with this sauce, as a Hispanic I feel like this brought a competitor for tapatío. I eat this sauce with fried chicken and in my sandwiches. My family finished the bottle and we had to repurchase.
Ruby D.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
The best hot spice I've had ! Makes great with wings burger any cook out! My husband adds it to every and anything !! It's not to spicy but it has a good kick!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?