BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Isamar J.
I received this product to review and i have to say that it was delicious! The spice to it was not overpowering at all. My boyfriend enjoyed this sauce by putting it on multiple dishes and snack.. He was very happy with the taste and spice and, therefore, will be buying it again.
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Franks is so good on any and all kinds of foods. The flavor is fantastic and great to cook with. It's comparable to other hot sauces in regard to price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes buffalo.
Jennifer L.
National City, CA
I love using red hot sauce especially for buffalo chicken dip. You can buy it in grocery stores and it's a good values not to expensive. Pair it with any foods. I love it
Yisel G.
Al principio estaba insegura pero cuando la probe me encanto! Es el mismo sabor que mis buffalo wings favoritas! El sabor que había estadp buscando hacía tiempo😍😍😍😍
Dalila G.
I received this yesterday! It was sent to me FREE from @influenster and as soon as I opened the my voxbox I try this! It's so delicious! And my family loves it too!
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL
The stuff is great for people who want a substitute for hot sauce that isn't that spicy. It has a distinct taste, but I substitute hot sauce in my favorite crab dip.
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My house never goes without Frank's RedHot. We use it on our eggs, our chicken wings, and with melted butter as a sauce to dredge our wings in. This is probably the best sauce that is a step down from Tabasco that is out there. I love recommending this to anyone that I can! Once you try it, it's a must have in the pantry
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
I enjoy the taste of spicy food but don't eat a lot of it because it can upset my stomach. As someone who prefers mild spice for flavor, Frank's Red Hot is a good sauce to have around in my fridge. It's spicy enough to be a hot sauce but it's not too overwhelming, and it has a nice tangy flavor to it. I don't use hot sauce a lot, but when I do I much prefer Frank's to Tobasco because I think it has a better underlying flavor. I got a bottle free with the Tasty VoxBox. I had tried it before, but it's always a good thing to have around in the fridge.
Guadalupe C.
Isla Vista, CA
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce

Such a staple for summer BBQ's, picnics and beach days! Goes great on chips, fresh fruit , and popcorn! Yum !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?