BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Chepa P.
Chepa P.
Waco , TX
Foodie Expert
Exelente producto es ña primera vez que la utilizo,y me encantó para mi pollo es tan fácil sólo agregó la salsa dejo marinar,por varias horas y listo queda un sabor tan delicioso
Carla B.
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I like it, it has a very delicious flavor, a somewhat acidic flavor, its not too spicy, just the needed. Of this brand his sauce for hot wings is my favorite.
Manhvu N.
Manhvu N.
Carrollton, TX
Received this with my package box from fluenster and I couldn't be any happier! One of my go to hot sauces for wings or mix in your sauce for some great flavor! Happy to receive a complimentary product to review, especially one that I enjoy!
Elba G.
Elba G.
Chula Vista , CA
I actually prefer this sauce over the original! Love the cayenne pepper taste and it's not too vinegary. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Orlando, FL
The best sauce for literally anything. It's not too spicy, and has just enough kick to add some tanginess to anything you're eating. Always have some on hand!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a Latina woman we are accustomed to many tastes, one being of hot sauce. When used with the right combination, Franks Red Hot original adds that zing that's missing in any platter!
Alondra N.
Alondra N.
N Hollywood, CA
This hot sauce is amazing!!! Such a great kick! I used it for chicken wings and everyone said it was just finger licking gooooooddd! Might be buying this pretty soon again! 👌☺
Angelah S.
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Yaismell M.
Yaismell M.
Doral, FL
So yummy I never like it hot sauce but this for me was perfect have the good amount of spice for your mouth I would recommend to everyone good value and price
iris a.
iris a.
Brownsville, TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?