BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Franchesca R.
Whitehall, PA
hands down best hot sauce i ever had. and that says something because i dont like spicy food or hot sauce, but im so down to try anything once. the flavor is fantastic it tastes like i can out it on anything and itd probably taste like  a bit like chicken wings lol which i do not have a problem with. i got this product free for testing purposes and i like it alot, not too hot not too mild. 10/10 would buy. 10/10 flavor/taste 10/10 perfect spicyness (for me) 15/10 youtube commercial. lol
Irene G.
I've had Frank's Red Hot Sauce before but not the Cayenne Pepper one. I've been putting it on my tacos, my pizza, french fries.. Just about anything & its really good. It gives whatever I'm eating just enough spicy flavor to make whatever I'm eating pop!
I received these products complimentary via Influencer for testing purposes!
Austin C.
Saint Joseph, MO
I received this item from the Gents VoxBox from Influenster. It's a delicious hot sauce. We used it to make the buffalo dip on the back of the label. We switched the blue cheese out for cheddar, and it was great! Highly recommend it. The hot sauce is, of course, hot, but it's not too hot. Just the right amount of heat for me.
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
It's not going to be a hot sauce that I consistently use but I do think it's really handy to have for extra hot wing sauce. I got some boneless wings the other night and they amazingly didn't come with sauce on them, so I was really happy to have a bottle of this around. Also amazing with ranch!
Clint C.
Denver, CO
I dig Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Great hot sauce! Goes well with lots of things, especially eggs, cheese, and turkey. I always have some of this in my pantry. I need to try the other varieties, especially the buffalo and the next hottest (I hope I can handle it). Check it out if you haven't already.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
Okay first of all, WOW! I looooove the flavor of has, I love that tangy spice it has to it! Why haven't I tried this before??? I love how it taste a little bit like buffalo sauce and trust me, ya girl loves them buffalo wings, probably going to be using this on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Paola T.
Weston city, FL
I love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking. i recive this free by influenster voxbox
TheProductReview M.
murrieta, CA
My family loves this sauce. My oldest son asks for hot wings every Birthday for the past five years and I have been using franks red hit sauce to make the best wings!! It can also be used on other things like on top of chicken nachos!!! #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe #gotitfree for review and I already love it so extremely happy!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I received this product complimentary from influenster and it's soooo good . I love the taste of it I made it with my Dominican steak dish and t came out wonderful. I am super satisfied with this hot sauce I'm glad I got it from influenster to try . I never tried it I always see it in the supermarket but never bought it but no now I will be purchasing this product in the future . I love any thing with hot sauce .
Kaitlyn W.
I love this stuff. I have tried this on almost everything, even ice cream (that didn't work too well). For tacos, soups, stews, chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes or corn. This adds a great flavor with just the right amount of bite. I keep a bottle at my desk so I can have it at arm's reach while I am working. The perfect blend of flavor and spice, not very spicy at all though, mostly vinegar in flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?