BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Canandaigua, NY
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce! Nothing compares to Franks, you can put it on almost anything to amp it up a notch. Love it especially for chicken wings.
Bruna P.
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
Rhiannon G.
Rhiannon G.
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's! It's great on pizza, wings and even veggies! My go to sauce when I want a little kick of spice and a lot of great flavor!
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Foodie Expert
I literally put it on everything. I never go without it in my kitchen. It has a great tang is not too hot but give my food a great kick.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Crestview, FL
My favorite hot sauce ever! Buffalo chicken dip made with Frank's Red Hot is my weakness! It's so good! Put this sauce on everything!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Can't go wrong with Frank's! My favorite hot sauce ever!!! My family and I use it in buffalo chicken dip, eat it on our eggs & so on.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Reisterstown, MD
It has great flavor without being too hot. You truly can put it on anything. Chicken and fish! It is great on chicken salad as well.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Springfield, MO
This is a must have at thanksgiving as well as year round!! We use it almost daily. It's a great pantry staple to spice up and meal!
Alberto C.
Alberto C.
Wa que picante tan delicioso es muy fuerte pero divino con su término médium en picante lo hace ideal para cual paladar recomendado
Devann L.
Devann L.
Ballwin, MO
Best hot sauce for any job! Great for an added touch to your chili , chicken, or pasta :) my family loves Frank's red hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?