BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Samantha N.
Drumright, OK
Franks RedHot is the perfect go to to add just the right amount of kick to a meal! Pairs well with chicken casserole. Buffalo chicken. I think it's priced fairly for the amount you get because a little goes a long way! Give it try guys you won't be disappointed!! (: Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Foodie Expert
Pretty delicious hot sauce. I am usually not a fan of hot sauce but I received a bottle of Franks to try from Influenster and I tried it out and liked it a lot. I personally found it to be a bit on the medium heat side it is peppery and tomatoey with a spicy kick. Will be buying this hot sauce again since it had the right amount of spice and a nice taste.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Richard K.
Irvine, CA
I love using franks to make chicken in the crock pot for amazing chicken sandwiches topped with blue cheese. I also buy frozen chicken tenders from the store, bake them and then toss them in franks hot sauce for a boneless wing alternative served with either ranch or blue cheese dressing. The possibilities are endless and all delicious!!! #iptsoe #passthefranks #Contest #gotitfree @influenster @franksredhot
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot is by far my favorite hot sauce of all time! I eat it on absolutely everything... eggs, chicken, French fries, hasbrowns, pizza, even rice! It's definitely a great option for a low calorie condiment. So much flavor and no guilt to go along with it (what could be better?!)! I always put it in my chicken tacos to give them extra kick and it's the only hot sauce I'll use in buffalo chicken dip!
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce ever. This hot sauce has the vinegar tang that I look for. Not too hot but definitely still packs a punch. I use this on just about everything, especially veggies! I've tried other sauces but they're usually all heat and no flavor. Definitely a must have in the pantry.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I personally can't tolerate hot anything on my food but my husband loves hot sauce and spicy condiments. He likes this Franks RedHot original hot pepper sauce on everything. The jar is bigger than most of the hot sauce in the super market by far which is a plus. this one is his favorite.
Alex I.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
I just received this hot sauce in the mail for free in the playa voxbox and I love it it tastes great with chips and just gives everything you put it on a little kick I am very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes things a little spicy! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
This sauce is absolutely amazing!!! It has a strong tangy taste that is just amazing on wings! It was difficult to get out of the bottle though I had to keep shaking it. Never the less, it left me wanting more!!!!!! I strongly recommend this for wing lovers. It had such an impact on me.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
I received this FREE from Influenster and I am in LOVE!!! I love everything buffalo but never bought. This will definitely be in my pantry. I has the classic buffalo flavor but not to HOT. I would buy this over and over. I am very satisfied with receiving this. If you like buffalo like I do this is a must. You can always add a bit  more tabasco to spicy it as it will compliment this flavors.
Vanessa H.
Foodie Expert
"I put that sh*t on everything" literally! I can honestly say that Frank's RedHot Sauce really does go so well with pretty much any savory dish. Unlike Tabasco sauce, this hot sauce is a much thicker and much tastier. It's my secret ingredient in soups, fried chicken and most recently homemade mac n cheese for our Memorial Day BBQ - which was a major hit! I received this item complementary and all views are my own.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?