BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I recently received the Playa Voxbox and the first thing i did was try Frank's Red Hit sauce, I really liked how it gave my food I had that day a good kick but not like burning hot where you immediately need water right after you took your first bite. It can be that way if you put too many drops of course, but with 2 or 3 it gives it that perfect kick to you food so YES i would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys spicy foods!
Deisy Valentina B.
Rexford, NY
This product was amazing!! All my whole family loved it!! The like eat wings, and the great taste of Búfalo with Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, and the flavor what This sauce get on it .... it's not just delicious!! Is Pretty delicious!! Thank you. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce @influenster #contest
Tanya C.
Geneva , NY
Anyone who loves hotsauce, would give Frank's Red Hot Hot Sauce, a 2 thumbs up!! It's great on anything savory and kicks everything up a notch. It's especially perfect to use to make chicken wing dip. Pretty much an essential, in my opinion. It's the perfect amount of heat to add to any dish, not to mention that cayenne pepper is actually very good for the body, which helps stabilize sugar with diabetes, and also helps to speed up the metabolism which aides in helping to lose weight. Overall, I love Frank's Red Hot Hot Sauce!!
Josh P.
I am not one to typically go for hot sauce, but franks has changed my mind. I love the sweet along with just enough hot and put it on a number of things and was always happy. Don't know about the value as I got it free for testing but would very much consider buying it for real.
Brian S.
Brooklyn, NY
It started with an old Buick, a sack full of potatoes, and a Neil Young mixtape. We headed out for the Canadian border, looking for adventure and whatever culinary escapades came our way. In Buffalo, we had those peppery-hot flavored wings, an American classic. But in Montreal, oh la la, we came across some rich, cheesy, potato-y poutine. Back in the old Buick, on a lonesome Canadian road, it came to us: What if we shuffled the poutine off to Buffalo? Voilà!
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
This hot sauce is sooooo good! I literally put it on everything. Made some buffalo wings with this last night . I also use this on my meal preps when I'm eating healthy, let's be honest those meals are boooring but with this hot sauce oh my lanta it makes me look forward to eating them. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
Omg y'all I think Influenster truly knows me cause girrrlllllll! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite sauce ever! I truly put that $#%! on everything! On my tacos, wings, grilled chicken, fries, everything! It puts the perfect spice and it's truly a great product! 💯 recommend and would buy again!!!
Roxual B.
Waterford
My son inherited my love of hot & spicy flavors. We love different hot sauces of all kinds, but we HAVE to have a big bottle of Franks wherever we eat regularly. It's a required condiment like ketchup, mustard, Mayo..and Franks. In High School all the girls would carry small bottles in their purses to put on "quarter bag" sizes of hot potato chips. Some don't like a vinegary hot sauce but my family can't live without it.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this sauce!! It's amazing with chicken dishes. I love marinating chicken wings in this sauce and grilling them!! I was so excited when I received this product for free from influenster for my honest review because I love Frank's!
Tyra W.
Clinton, MD
Frank's original RedHot cayenne pepper sauce is mildly spicy and very tangy. While it's certainly not the hottest of hot sauces, it has just the right amount of heat to marinate, season, and top your favorite foods. It's not very thick in consistency, but sometimes sauce builds up in the neck of the bottle, which requires some cleaning. Frank's is always reasonably priced, but look for sales at your local grocer store!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back