BY FRANK'S REDHOT #4 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Monica A.
Santa Paula
Great tasting sauce. Love that you can put it on everything without giving food a super spicy taste. Can add to everything from meats to sauces to even on chips. Not too thick which makes it better than other hot sauces
Rocio M.
Austin, TX
I don't like spicy food/sauce or anything spicy for that matter, but I was surprised that this sauce was spicy enough to add flavor only. It tasted really good!
Antonia T.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love the flavor of this.sauce, I have never tried it before, I tell all my friends who are throwing bbqs that they have to have it there before I come over
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
Buffalo is one of my favorite sauces and Frank's is the only way to go!!! I love the spicy tangy combination. Pair with some cool ranch dipping sauce to kick it up a bit more.
Hayley P.
Henrietta, NY
This hot sauce is amazing on anything and everything! I love putting it on eggs, pizza, tacos, and more. The price and quality are both awesome. I also love to use it when cooking things like Buffalo chicken wing dip!
Patsy G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is just the right amount of spicy and tangy. Perfect for hot wings, with a flavor so satisfying you can't eat just one.
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
My boyfriend described it as a mix between tapatio and buffalo sauce with lemon. We used it for breakfast on our eggs and thought it was quite nice. We purchased some Doritos to see if it can replace our go-to spicy Doritos plus tapatio.
Erin Z.
Pontiac , MI
How? How is this #1? This is the most mild, basic hot sauce on the planet. Flavor is flat, and it's the equivalent to tobasco brand, poorly structured and not good.
Vanessa A.
valparaiso, IN
This is a good hot sauce for buffalo wings, it's not really spicy, it just has good flavor. You can add to this to just about anything for an extra boost in flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?