BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
Foodie Expert
This is a good hot sauce for buffalo wings, it's not really spicy, it just has good flavor. You can add to this to just about anything for an extra boost in flavor.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville , FL
Foodie Expert
The stuff is great for people who want a substitute for hot sauce that isn't that spicy. It has a distinct taste, but I substitute hot sauce in my favorite crab dip.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
Foodie Expert
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
Jennifer L.
National City, CA
I love using red hot sauce especially for buffalo chicken dip. You can buy it in grocery stores and it's a good values not to expensive. Pair it with any foods. I love it
Isamar J.
I received this product to review and i have to say that it was delicious! The spice to it was not overpowering at all. My boyfriend enjoyed this sauce by putting it on multiple dishes and snack.. He was very happy with the taste and spice and, therefore, will be buying it again.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Foodie Expert
How? How is this #1? This is the most mild, basic hot sauce on the planet. Flavor is flat, and it's the equivalent to tobasco brand, poorly structured and not good.
Monique S.
Fontana, CA
Love this hot sauce i will definitely buy this item!!!!! I put this hot sauce on mainly everything love making wings with this hot sauce Love Franks Hot Sauce!!!!
Adam I.
Millington, NJ
I PUT THAT BLEEP on everything! It tastes so good that you could drink it right out of the bottle. Flavor is standard but add butter and its beautiful with wings.
Brittany H.
Norman, OK
As a hot sauce fanatic, I love trying new hot sauces. I can't Believe I've never tried this one before and it seems to be well known!! The price is so affordable and it's sooo good. Defiantly repurchasing when I finish this bottle
Xiomara M.
Thousand oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Having a barbecue and need something to add a kick you must buy Franks Buffalo Sauce it compliments everything so well! Even goes well on vegan cauliflower "wings"
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?