BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nick M.
Allston, MA
I got this in my Gentlemen's VoxBox. It is as wonderful as it is everytime I buy it. Definitely the only hot sauce I ever use on chicken, rice, and so much more. The flavor is just the right amount of hot and mild. Will definitely buy again
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
Buffalo is one of my favorite sauces and Frank's is the only way to go!!! I love the spicy tangy combination. Pair with some cool ranch dipping sauce to kick it up a bit more.
Samantha Z.
Bakersfield , CA
I loved it so much. It gave me a really good taste. I only got to try it once and it fell and broke, but from the first time, I'll definitely have to buy another one
Lielani L.
Bronx , NY
My go to for a buffalo chicken dip that is delicious, there are always barely scraps left! Affordable and delicious, tons of varieties but the original is the best !!
Geenalee T.
Freeport, NY
I love the simple ingredients this has, it's not so spicy though, i which i like. The flavor is good and not overpowering. This might be my new favorite hot sauce lol
Marleny Q.
Good sauce! It isnt the best I've tried, but it is a great sauce to add to different meals. I didn't buy this sauce, but got it for free thanks to Influenster.
Samantha A.
The perfect hot sauce that goes great on everything from wings to sandwiches to chips! I was so excited when influenster sent me a free bottle because it has always been my go-to hot sauce because of its great taste and price!
Annalisa I.
Absolutely love franks hot sauce! When I don't make homemade hot sauce I buy this stuff! It has the flavor we love and it's especially great for making homemade wings!!
Monica A.
Santa Paula
Great tasting sauce. Love that you can put it on everything without giving food a super spicy taste. Can add to everything from meats to sauces to even on chips. Not too thick which makes it better than other hot sauces
Rocio M.
Austin, TX
I don't like spicy food/sauce or anything spicy for that matter, but I was surprised that this sauce was spicy enough to add flavor only. It tasted really good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?