BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Krystal C.
Mankato, MN
Frank's RedHot Sauce has such a great flavor. It is spicy, but not overpowering. I put this hot sauce on all sorts of things, eggs, hotdogs, mac and cheese. It is also very low in calories. So it makes for a good condiment if you are watching calories.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
good product - good flavor and not too hot! Good price for a magnificent flavor, I would really recommend with some chips. & thanks a lot to Influenster for sending me the product for testing porpoises!!!
Jaime M.
Hyde Park, VT
My boyfriend and I love Frank's RedHot in buffalo chicken dip. It's the best! I also like just putting it on shredded chicken! The flavor is perfect even if you don't like a lot of spice!
Carolina O.
Sw Ranches, FL
Just like the comercial, "I put this sh*t on everything!" This stuff is amazing with just about any recipe. I particularly like it for making buffalo chicken dip (great for parties and Sunday football games). The recipient is super easy to follow and even conveniently on the bottle itself. Love this stuff!
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably my #1 go to hot sauce ! I am completely in love with it, it honestly goes well with anything. I use it all the time, it tastes so good. I use this hot sauce all the time just because I love the taste of it .
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
If you're even in the mood to make wings from scratch and dont know what sauce to put i reccomend this one! It would be like a "buffalo mild" in my words of perspective. I swear if it wasn't for influenster I would have never known aboutbthis sauce and at first I was scarred to try it lol but its not THAT hot its vwry bareable so 10/10!
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love Frank's so much. It's the best hot sauce. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip and it is so delicious and spicy. Sometimes I will look up recipes that specifically use this sauce just so I have an excuse to use it. Definitely one of my favorites.
Melissa Y.
Killeen, TX
#besthotsauce! I like to use it on my rice and it gives it more flavor. Not too much though it does have a kick but a good one. I usually purchase the sauce in Walmart but I received it for free. #complimentary
Alexia B.
houston, TX
Honestly LOVE this, my dad swears by it, it adds such delicious flavor! i usually use it on wings and chicken. the price is also good and the product can be easily paired with anything! by far the best sauce ever and promise i;m not exaggerating would def reccomend
Elizabeth A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this is a tasty vox box and I love it! I tried the buffalo chicken dip on the bottle and it is amazing! I cooked it for my supper bowl party and it was a bit. I eat a lot of buff dip and it was easy and great!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?