BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Hayley P.
Henrietta, NY
This hot sauce is amazing on anything and everything! I love putting it on eggs, pizza, tacos, and more. The price and quality are both awesome. I also love to use it when cooking things like Buffalo chicken wing dip!
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Patsy G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is just the right amount of spicy and tangy. Perfect for hot wings, with a flavor so satisfying you can't eat just one.
Megan H.
Kewaskum, WI
My house never goes without Frank's RedHot. We use it on our eggs, our chicken wings, and with melted butter as a sauce to dredge our wings in. This is probably the best sauce that is a step down from Tabasco that is out there. I love recommending this to anyone that I can! Once you try it, it's a must have in the pantry
Becky M.
San Pedro, CA
My boyfriend described it as a mix between tapatio and buffalo sauce with lemon. We used it for breakfast on our eggs and thought it was quite nice. We purchased some Doritos to see if it can replace our go-to spicy Doritos plus tapatio.
Quinn E.
Ann Arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
I enjoy the taste of spicy food but don't eat a lot of it because it can upset my stomach. As someone who prefers mild spice for flavor, Frank's Red Hot is a good sauce to have around in my fridge. It's spicy enough to be a hot sauce but it's not too overwhelming, and it has a nice tangy flavor to it. I don't use hot sauce a lot, but when I do I much prefer Frank's to Tobasco because I think it has a better underlying flavor. I got a bottle free with the Tasty VoxBox. I had tried it before, but it's always a good thing to have around in the fridge.
Yisel G.
Foodie Expert
Al principio estaba insegura pero cuando la probe me encanto! Es el mismo sabor que mis buffalo wings favoritas! El sabor que había estadp buscando hacía tiempo😍😍😍😍
Dalila G.
Foodie Expert
I received this yesterday! It was sent to me FREE from @influenster and as soon as I opened the my voxbox I try this! It's so delicious! And my family loves it too!
Amanda H.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Franks is so good on any and all kinds of foods. The flavor is fantastic and great to cook with. It's comparable to other hot sauces in regard to price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes buffalo.
Sabrina G.
Plant City, FL
Foodie Expert
RedHot is a good sauce for the people who like that spicy taste but can't handle to much spice. It is good on all most everything from fried chicken to hamburgers and fries. I've worked at two different restaurants that used RedHot as their choice of hot sauce to give out and neither were paid to use it, they chose too. I highly recommend. They also make other flavors if you want a certain tasty hotsauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?