BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Genessis S.
Magna, UT
I have never try this sauce but when I did I couldn't stop wondering how good it taste with pizza then I started to try it out more with different type of food and trust me it was still the bomb from 1 to 5 the spices was a 4 and I didn't mind cuz is still good spice.
Victoria R.
Garland, TX
I tried this hot sauce for the first time a few months ago and I fell in love! It goes great with tacos and burritos. I even pair it with beans! I first bought it at Walmart and I just got it for free on Influenster. I would buy it any day!
Ivy A.
Orlando, Florida
One of my favorites luckily it came also as a free sample in my voxbox! Woohooo! I used this product in making hot wings and it really is perfect for that dish! Makes the food more delish!
Tonia H.
Yummm. I love franks! Its Tangy, with the perfect kick of spice. Not as hot as a Tabasco sauce, and not a pure pepper spice tast like Tabasco. Its a vinegar tangy medium spice pepper taste.
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is my number one ride or die hot sauce. I use other kinds when this is not available but it is the only brand I purchase for my home. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It is what I would consider a "buffalo" hot sauce flavor. Delicious!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am not a huge hot sauce fan but this was good! I did a few different things with it! I made buffalo chicken dip that was a killer and also put it on some of my sandwiches and burgers! It was good but not my favorite
Andrea M.
Long Beach , CA
If you haven't heard the commercial's already, their slogan is "I put that (beep) on everything..", well I say go for it! This sauce is so good! I'm not the type who likes spicy things either but the perfect level to enjoy and give food extra flavor! bomb.com!
Krystal C.
Mankato, MN
Frank's RedHot Sauce has such a great flavor. It is spicy, but not overpowering. I put this hot sauce on all sorts of things, eggs, hotdogs, mac and cheese. It is also very low in calories. So it makes for a good condiment if you are watching calories.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
As a kid nothing was better than Frank's, on eggs, on chicken, pork or fish and that's still true today. Nothing beats Franks and French fries either, discovered that when I was pregnant. Mix it in ranch, ketchup, use it to coat chicken wings. It's the best'
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Probably my #1 go to hot sauce ! I am completely in love with it, it honestly goes well with anything. I use it all the time, it tastes so good. I use this hot sauce all the time just because I love the taste of it .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?