BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
We recieved this product free from influenster. And boy did my husband love it. We made wings with thr sauce and they had bold flavors with an awesime kick! I will be buying this sauce again and trying others.
Jalyssa D.
Jalyssa D.
Mercerville, NJ
Foodie Expert
F is our favorite hot sauce in our house! Tasty and still affordable, we use it for BBQ's, Football Sundays, and to add some spice to dinner every now and then!
karen p.
karen p.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
A classic hot sauce taste. Taste is salty, peppery and vinegary. And is not that expensive you find this hot sauce at Walmart and also you can use this hot sauce with the hot wings.
Irsi M.
Irsi M.
Paterson, NJ
Foodie Expert
I tasted this hot sauce and its perfect for a nice warm spicy turkey chili!! It also gives a nice flavor.. i received this as a sample and i cant wait to try it
Italy M.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
I like this sauce but it is a little too acidic. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I wouldn't necessarily call it healthy because of the acidity but overall i like it.
Aloa G.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Tried it out for the first time & I really liked it. It taste different than what I expected but still good. I would like to try the buffulo one, I think that one will be my favorite
Emily F.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! Its perfect for when you want to add a little bit of spice to your food. It's not expensive and is a great value. I love that most stores carry this product. I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Foodie Expert
qualifico este producto muy bien ya que no soy muy amante al picante.pero este ha sido bueno en comparacion a lod demas
su precio es bastante asequible.
podria comprarlo.a mi esposo le encantoo
hasta ahora no hay quejas hasta lindo empaque tiene haha
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce on everything! It's so good and the perfect spiciness. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to add just a kick to their food. Very delicious.
Yamilet G.
Yamilet G.
I cannot stress enough how much I am in love with this product! I love it!!! It give the perfect touch of spice, nothing too much nor too soft ... just perfect
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?