BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Awesome Hot Sauce! I was so happy that Influenster decided to send a whole bottle of this bad boy in the the Playa Vox Box. Great for an added kick to your favorite foods!
Neeice L.
West Covina, CA
A turkey club sandwich with turkey bacon I literally put this s*** on everything that's just the amount of spiciness but not too hot and I had some nice finish to any meal
Jessica H.
A classic hot sauce taste. Pleasingly salty, peppery and vinegary. A simple, straightforward sauce. Very mild. Not very spicy at a all. This sauce is more about the flavor.
Daisy V.
Gardena, CA
This sauce is so delicious. I made some hot wings with this sauce & it was so bomb. My whole family enjoyed them & I will be purchasing some more to make more in the future.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
It is a great help to receive free products I love the spicy especially on weekends when the family meets for any type of meat ... I love redHot it was only try it and my mama say we already have not to buy
Lupe M.
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely enjoy this with all of my chicken whether it's a burger, wings or popcorn chicken. It gives such a great flavor. As a Hispanic I always enjoy a little extra.
Adelina M.
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but i do love this on some hot wings. It's not too hot for me- perfectly between mild and spicy. If you like spicy foods, you'll love this
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This cayenne pepper flavor is amazing. I do notice a distinct difference between other brands hot sauce and Frank's. I used it in sauces and on my meals and it's 👌
Marisol O.
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces --- specifically because they gave me the greatest recipe in the world (buffalo chicken dip). Hot sauces are not created equal. Frank's definitely is a step above the rest. Should you decide to purchase, you absolutely must go to their website for the buffalo chicken dip. Your friends will think you possess unearthly powers, because the dip is so good that it must be a gift from God. Seriously! Try it!
Jewel G.
Love it! You can add as much as you want with the shaker top. Nice flavor along with a good heat! Usually can find it on sale which is good cause we use it on everything
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?