BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
Riverside, CA
Omggg the best hot sause I've ever had I put it on absolutely everything . mostly tacos and they give the best mild kick ever. So recommend!! Especially for summer.!!
Maribel S.
Maribel S.
I love the taste of the sauce and how it's spicy and I also love cooking with it too . I got it for free in the influenster playavoxbox but I have purchased before and I recommend it!
Valentina M.
Valentina M.
I used this sauce in combination with mayo and I was able to accomplished the best tasting wings .. super similar to buffalo style wings.. loooveee this sauce !!
Nicolette L.
Nicolette L.
Foodie Expert
It is not as spicy as I thought it would be. That being said I have a high spice tolerance. It tasted semi sweet but was good paired with chicken wings. Would recommend to people who don't like super spicy things
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Foodie Expert
Gives great flavor to any food. Exceeded my expectations of the flavor. Not too spicy for my taste. Very satisfied with the product quality. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Sandra Z.
Sandra Z.
HOUSTOn, TX
Frank's Red Hot has to be my favorite hot sauce. It's not too spicy and has a good but of flavor. It's not overly vinegary. I especially like Frank's wing sauce.
xochitl D.
xochitl D.
Bedford, TX
My husband and I have been using this on literally everything! So good! We use it on our eggs in the morning and cant want to make some wings this weekend!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
San Diego, CA
I love me some good hot sauce, especially to use on pizza! Very generous bottle! Delicious and great with a lot of different foods! Have yet to try it on everything but I will! Always a good idea to have around.
Yuriko F.
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I received Frank's RedHot complimentary from Influenster and it is one hell of a good hot sauce. Never knew it would taste this good. I am definitely buying more once this one is gone.
Julie K.
Julie K.
Hammond, IN
This is my first time using Frank's red hot hot sauce and I can't believe how great it is. It's not super hot but it has bite and I really enjoy it on chips, Porkchops basically any kind of meat. I am excited to try making some spicy wings with it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?