BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monica R.
The best hot sauce out there! Better than tabasco! Love the taste! It goes with everything, on everything! It's the perfect spicy hot sauce! Definitely recommend you try it!
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I've never used Frank's RedHot but I will definitely endorse it! I was able to received this product for free in my Tasty Voxbox and it is one of the best products in the box! I'm not a fan of hot sauce and wouldn't make it a staple in my food making but this sauce is delicious and spicy not just straight up HOT but delicious cayenne pepper sauce that brings another level of flavor to any meal! I just used it tonight for the first time with BBQ pulled pork and it was wonderful!
Wendy S.
Los Banos, CA
Wow that's good. It tastes like buffalo sauce, extra spicy just how I like it. Can't wait to try it on some wings. It maybe taste too much like vinegar for my husband but I like it.
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product through my voxbox this month to review. The hot sauce itself isn't overly hot, but does have a nice heat to it. It's a bit hotter then Tabasco hot sauce, which is a good thing because it still let's you taste the food and adds flavor. The hot sauce it self really does taste great. It's not like a pepper sauce where the heat kills the flavor. In this case it boosts it. You taste a bit of heat and a little sour like if you add some lime juice with some Tabasco hot sauce on your food. But in this case the sauce already has the sour flavor and the heat makes it, one of the best hot sauce I have tasted in a while. This is going to be a regular buy for me. You can put it on anything.
Timothy C.
Franks hot sauce is a good hot sauce to go into buffalo chicken dip and buffalo chicken pasta and it is inexpensive to purchase and it has a good flavor for the price and I would recommend to others
Gabriela C.
Miami , FL
It tastes so good. I recommend this product for all of you especially to the people that like spicy food. It's a great sauce and it looks natural on your food and has an excellent price. It's perfect
Olga P.
I've always loved this sauce. It really does go with everything. Tangy and spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Try it with tamales! Like it's tag line: it goes with everything!
Anna V.
So not a fan of hot sauce lol i cant handle spicy stuff lol also never try this brand or kind but i will give it a try i know my husband will love it(: #gotitfree
Nancy P.
Bethpage, NY
Although I love a classic hot sauce, I feel like it's too bitter for me. I do love to use it chicken wings and create a buffalo style sauce, other than that I don't find a use for it.
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received a sample of this on my Tasy Vox Box. I love this product. I have used this product before and I like it. I had made soup one day and I was craving a hot sauce to put in it since I was battling a minor cold. It was a perfect hot sauce to put into the soup. My husband has also used it to make wings at home and he LOVES it. The taste was just right. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?