BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
So not a fan of hot sauce lol i cant handle spicy stuff lol also never try this brand or kind but i will give it a try i know my husband will love it(: #gotitfree
Nancy P.
Bethpage, NY
Although I love a classic hot sauce, I feel like it's too bitter for me. I do love to use it chicken wings and create a buffalo style sauce, other than that I don't find a use for it.
Olga P.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved this sauce. It really does go with everything. Tangy and spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Try it with tamales! Like it's tag line: it goes with everything!
Timothy C.
Franks hot sauce is a good hot sauce to go into buffalo chicken dip and buffalo chicken pasta and it is inexpensive to purchase and it has a good flavor for the price and I would recommend to others
Gabriela C.
Miami , FL
It tastes so good. I recommend this product for all of you especially to the people that like spicy food. It's a great sauce and it looks natural on your food and has an excellent price. It's perfect
Neeice L.
West Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
A turkey club sandwich with turkey bacon I literally put this s*** on everything that's just the amount of spiciness but not too hot and I had some nice finish to any meal
Melissa Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I received a sample of this on my Tasy Vox Box. I love this product. I have used this product before and I like it. I had made soup one day and I was craving a hot sauce to put in it since I was battling a minor cold. It was a perfect hot sauce to put into the soup. My husband has also used it to make wings at home and he LOVES it. The taste was just right. I would definitely recommend this product to someone.
Jessica H.
A classic hot sauce taste. Pleasingly salty, peppery and vinegary. A simple, straightforward sauce. Very mild. Not very spicy at a all. This sauce is more about the flavor.
Cynthia V.
Miami Lakes, FL
Foodie Expert
Awesome Hot Sauce! I was so happy that Influenster decided to send a whole bottle of this bad boy in the the Playa Vox Box. Great for an added kick to your favorite foods!
Vanessa G.
Stockton , CA
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce. I've been using it with all my food this summer. Great size and value for the bottle. If you are looking to get a good original hot sauce this is the one!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?