BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
paulina I.
paulina I.
El paso, TX
Foodie Expert
i love using this hot souce for wings specially on days when we make our own wings it is perfect so glad i got to try this product for free thank you influenster!
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
Made some shrimp ceviche yesterday and added some @FranksRedHot into the mix for extra spiciness it was delicious. It can also be used on multiple food and I even added to my Maruchan Instant Soup for added flavor.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Foodie Expert
Besides Valentine this is the BEST hot sauce I have tried. It's not too spicy but it has enough spice and flavoring to make you want more. I can't wait to use this new bottle(:
Yisel N.
Yisel N.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good. It's not super spicy but it has a good mild taste. It has like a thin vinegar taste. It's good on hash browns, eggs and even pizza !
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Luz G.
Luz G.
Is there any other buffalo sauce that you could actually love more than franks redhot. I love to use it to marinate chicken or use it to make a buffalo dip.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Foodie Expert
Red hot has been one of favorite for years now I absolutely love this hot Sauce it's a bit spicy with a vinegar hint and taste great with just about everything I recommend for everyone to try
Miquel C.
Miquel C.
Corvallis, OR
When I was pregnant I was obsessed with this. I used it as a dip for fries or chicken nuggets constantly! Hashbrowns with sour cream and franks drizzled over the top is still a favorite in my house!
Maribel A.
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this hot sauce on my Playa box box. This is the second time trying this sauce. I really love like it on certain food. I like to add it white rice and salmon!
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Foodie Expert
Gives great flavor to any food. Exceeded my expectations of the flavor. Not too spicy for my taste. Very satisfied with the product quality. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?