BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
This is really good hot sauce the flavor is amazing really good value is was on sale I pair this with like meat wise just chicken and it not that healthy for u but I would definitely buy this again
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Our family uses Franks on nearly everything. When we start the day with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, and pull it out for every other meal through out the day. For BBQ chicken or just to spice up a chip dip, try this on anything and everything. You won't be disappointed!!
Fernanda N.
This sauce is the only one my husband and I use when cooking hot wings at home and they taste delicious! I am so excited that I also received this sauce in my Playa VoxBox because now I have a backup sauce when I run out of the one I had before receiving this second one!
Samantha A.
The perfect hot sauce that goes great on everything from wings to sandwiches to chips! I was so excited when influenster sent me a free bottle because it has always been my go-to hot sauce because of its great taste and price!
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
This is a staple hot sauce. I like that it has a smokier and less sour flavor than Tabasco sauce. I also appreciate that the ingredients are all real foods and there are no dyes or artificial preservatives.
Laura K.
Niles, IL
I put Frank's Red Hot Sauce on everything from rice to burgers to burritos to popcorn! I can't get enough of it. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is ridiculously smooth, flavorful and JUST the right amount of "hot". I enjoy including it in as many meals as I can. It goes great mixed with a cooler sauce, such as Ranch, as well!
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I've tried other hot sauces but I always come back to this one! It had the perfect amount of heat when added to recipes or to put directly on to spice up a boring meal. You can find it in any grocery store or Walmart and coupons are easy to find in summer months.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite sauces to cook with. I always throw frozen chicken breast into a crock pot with a packet of ranch dressing mix and then cover with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. It adds so much flavor without any additional fat or calories and I love it!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
This hot sauce isnt just any hot sauce. It's has good flavor and a nice kick. Some hot stuff tastes gross but this hot sauce will add a perfect touch to any dish. I added this to my baked beans. And my family just loved it. You can pick this up just about at any grocery store.
Arely E.
Alamo, TX
Love the taste! Used it on hot wings and it was perfect! Would definitely buy again. I recommend using it for hot wings with mushrooms and bell peppers. It is not expensive, just fair. I do recommend trying it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?