BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Celeste v.
Reedley, CA
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
I am a big fan of franks red hot sauce and I do put that #%^}+ on everything! The other night I used it to make buffalo chicken tenders, the sauce makes it very easy and they came out fantastic!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love hot sauce so
Much and have tried a lot of different brands but this one is my favorite. That's why I'm so glad Influenster sent it to me! Love it on chicken also good on fries
Sarah L.
Best hot sauce I have ever used in the entire world, and I have taste tested many. I absolutely adore this so much that I created a secret sauce recipe using this as the main ingredient. I use it in pasta sauces, pizzas, calzones, homemade hot pockets, chili, dips and more. It has a very bold, spicy taste that is both satisfying and healthy. I appreciate that it is made out of all natural ingredients as well. Thanks, Frank's!
Sasha V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love hot sauce in general but this made any meal delicious especially homemade tacos/burritos! My family loves it too! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cassie M.
Murrieta, CA
SO good. I love Frank's original and this flavour was amazing as well. It is perfect to add to ranch for dipping and also for crockpot meals to make delicious chicken dinners!
Brenda E.
Polk City, FL
I extremely love it. My family did as well.
I made home made wings and with this sauce all over was the bomb.
My family said they taste just as pizza huts buffalo wild wings.
Kristina S.
Hialeah, FL
I was hesitant to try it, but I decided to top off some quesadillas with Frank's and it was so yummy. Added the perfect amount of kick to top off the dish! Great flavor too.
Wendy S.
Los Banos, CA
Wow that's good. It tastes like buffalo sauce, extra spicy just how I like it. Can't wait to try it on some wings. It maybe taste too much like vinegar for my husband but I like it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?