BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica V.
Inglewood, CA
Helllo Hot Sauce hottie!! Oh man, i received Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #influenster complimentary to review.
so here it goes: I love hot sauce! Franks is a staple in my house, for Memorial day we made chicken wings and dipped them in the Frank's Hot sauce - and wooohooo they were delicious!!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
Jacqueline H.
I am someone who loves spicy EVERYTHING! If you're like me you'll be disappointed if you buy this and expect it to be hot. The pepper flavor really comes through and it's quite delicious, just not my cup of tea. If you are someone who really isn't into spicy sauces I think you would love this. It's flavorful with a hint of spice but nothing too crazy.
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
This is my go to sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip! I always keep a bottle or two stocked in my pantry because I am constantly being asked to bring my buffalo chicken dip to a gathering. The secret in the sauce is Frank's Red Hot sauce! It's the only brand I use when making the dip! Nothing compares!
Miranda C.
raymore, MO
I got this in the tasty voxbox and I was super hesitant to try it! For the passed 15 years I have ONLY used Louisiana hot sauce. But this stuff tastes just like it with maybe a little more heat. I really like it and will definitely buy it in the future
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The Sweet Chili is my jam on fried chicken with rice, or with french fries. I also like the garlic hot sauce because its great to make hot wings, but I also add it to meat balls when cooking them in the crockpot.
Norma V.
Austin , TX
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is perfect for adding a little spice to all my favorite foods. I added some Frank's RedHot to my family's recipe for shrimp cocktail and took it to a whole other level of deliciousness. I definitely will keep trying this on other foods and recipes
Paola L.
Burbank , CA
I'm not a spicy fan, but this sauce was amazing. I cooked my favorite deep and I added this sauce, that was bomb!

I made 'Cielito Lindo'. I recommend to add ''Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce'  for a different taste. It was easy to use and the size is decent too.
Ashes H.
Sheffield Lk, OH
I just received my Tasty Voxbox full of amazing items. Included in the box was Frank's Red Hot Original. This sauce is fantastic and has just the right amount of spice. It goes great with just about everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?