BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Olga P.
Foodie Expert
I've always loved this sauce. It really does go with everything. Tangy and spicy, but not overwhelmingly so. Try it with tamales! Like it's tag line: it goes with everything!
Angela 👑👸🏽 I.
Davie, FL
I love Franks Red Hot original. I'm a crazy person when I comes to putting hot sauce on my food and I can honestly say this is one of my favs. I almost put it on everything!
Timothy C.
Franks hot sauce is a good hot sauce to go into buffalo chicken dip and buffalo chicken pasta and it is inexpensive to purchase and it has a good flavor for the price and I would recommend to others
Heriberto B.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this product through my voxbox this month to review. The hot sauce itself isn't overly hot, but does have a nice heat to it. It's a bit hotter then Tabasco hot sauce, which is a good thing because it still let's you taste the food and adds flavor. The hot sauce it self really does taste great. It's not like a pepper sauce where the heat kills the flavor. In this case it boosts it. You taste a bit of heat and a little sour like if you add some lime juice with some Tabasco hot sauce on your food. But in this case the sauce already has the sour flavor and the heat makes it, one of the best hot sauce I have tasted in a while. This is going to be a regular buy for me. You can put it on anything.
Nancy P.
Bethpage, NY
Although I love a classic hot sauce, I feel like it's too bitter for me. I do love to use it chicken wings and create a buffalo style sauce, other than that I don't find a use for it.
Gabriela C.
Miami , FL
It tastes so good. I recommend this product for all of you especially to the people that like spicy food. It's a great sauce and it looks natural on your food and has an excellent price. It's perfect
Wendy S.
Los Banos, CA
Foodie Expert
Wow that's good. It tastes like buffalo sauce, extra spicy just how I like it. Can't wait to try it on some wings. It maybe taste too much like vinegar for my husband but I like it.
Monica R.
The best hot sauce out there! Better than tabasco! Love the taste! It goes with everything, on everything! It's the perfect spicy hot sauce! Definitely recommend you try it!
Anna V.
Foodie Expert
So not a fan of hot sauce lol i cant handle spicy stuff lol also never try this brand or kind but i will give it a try i know my husband will love it(: #gotitfree
Patty G.
Foodie Expert
Really yummy sauce. Last night I had it on my pizza and loved it. This morning I was in the mood to experiment and had it on my salad. Definitely will be buying in the future
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?