BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Renee U.
Revere, MA
I understand why the woman says she puts it on everything. It has a good taste for hot sauce and you can use it either as a marinate for food, a kick in a dish or a condiment you put on your food. The versatility makes it a better value for a product. The price is also not outrageous so you don't feel like you're getting ripped off like some other high end hot sauce brands make you feel. It also comes in different sizes so if you wanted to try it it came be a small bottle.
VALERIA R.
I loved it! It has this flavor like it has some lemon with is great super tasty. I got this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Sonia E.
I love spicy food and I love hot sauce even more. I think I've found my favorite in Frank's Red Hot. The heat isn't overpowering and the flavor is perfect! It goes especially well with seafood or when you're just trying to spice up the food on your plate. It's a new addition to my marinades as well. And everyone seems to love it. My family puts it on just about everything!
Jennifer L.
Henderson , CO
Not going back to any other hot sauce! Buffalo wing sauce hot with just the right amount of kick to want some more! On your chips or tuna salad like I tried and damn! Bomb sauce!
Erika M.
When it comes to HOT SAUCE, I am all for Franks Red Hot. I love the original but they also have other flavors but nothing can compare to the original. I use it on almost everything, Hash-browns, Tacos, Chicken. it just has this spicy kick to it which I absolutely love. They have a good variety and prices, Sundays when i get the newspaper, sometimes they have a coupon $1/1 with an advertisement of an upcoming sale.
Best hot sauce ever, not to hot but has that kick to it!!!
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Candice V.
Ferndale, WA
Franks Red Hot is my go to sauce for everything. This past weekend for the Super Bowl, I made classic home made buffalo wings and used franks Red Hot with a mixture of unsalted butter and they were a great hit! I also make buffalo turkey burgers and this sauce gives it the right amount of kick and flavor! It can get pretty spicy depending on how you use it and how much of it you use as well. Sometimes a little chicken broth or a pinch of lime juice can do the trick. I advise everyone to keep a small bottle fo this on hand to experiment with. Marinate meat in it, use it on top of burgers or sandwiches, use it in a bloody mary instead of tobasco sauce! Mix it up and try it out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Madeline M.
I literally put this on everything. I even put this on my eggs sometimes, pasta, pretty much anything. It gives it some flavor and a kick to whatever you add it to.
Francisca O.
I am always buying this sauce at the store. I really enjoy the buffalo one to cool with and almost everything. I like to make sliders with the redhot buffalo sauce. It's great.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Franks hot sauce is my go to! It goes well with almost everything! Chicken and veggies as a dip. So flavorful with just the right amount of spice. Always have a bottle on hand!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?