BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Sara B.
Sara B.
Perris, CA
Love hot sauce! And this one was good! You can put on all things we do. Hot wings. Tacos . Anything! Will be buying thanks influenster for letting me try it fo free
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Franks red hot orginal cayenne pepper sauce it's very hot and spicy. Perfect for buffalo wings. Even though I don't hot sauce this is different than the rest sauces.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Willowick , OH
Best hot sauce around! I use this for buffalo chicken dip and it's always a hit! I also like to put it on my quesadillas and it's pretty healthy for you too if you put it on vegetables!
Paloma D.
Paloma D.
Foodie Expert
I really love hot sauce, it goes so well on chicken wings, nachos, and so manny foods that are perfect for the summer! I'm so excited and happy for receiving this!
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good it is not the hottest sauce but it is really good I love it on wings fries anything basically it just add some flavor and I really love it
Xiomara G.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce goes well on everything. I received this product in exchange for a review and I was thoroughly impressed. It has a vinegar tone and isn't hot. It has a little kick and very flavorful.
April B.
April B.
White Lake, MI
Foodie Expert
Perfect kick for those hot summer BBQs. It's not crazy hot and it's got a punch of flavor. Trust me. This is one you wanna try this summer. I put it on everything!
Lisbet P.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
Foodie Expert
It's a prettty good sauce I would of prefer it a litttle but more spicy but other than that it's really goood . For cook outs or for any kind of meat that you eat well that's what I like it with
Patriang L.
Patriang L.
North Andover, MA
I love the Frank's hot sauce, I have always used them when ever I'm making anything spicy. I love using the buffalo sauce when I make buffalo wings for my husband.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?