BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Franks hot sauce is my go to! It goes well with almost everything! Chicken and veggies as a dip. So flavorful with just the right amount of spice. Always have a bottle on hand!
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
I literally put this on everything. I even put this on my eggs sometimes, pasta, pretty much anything. It gives it some flavor and a kick to whatever you add it to.
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love hot sauce so
Much and have tried a lot of different brands but this one is my favorite. That's why I'm so glad Influenster sent it to me! Love it on chicken also good on fries
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of franks red hot sauce and I do put that #%^}+ on everything! The other night I used it to make buffalo chicken tenders, the sauce makes it very easy and they came out fantastic!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Cassie M.
murrieta, CA
SO good. I love Frank's original and this flavour was amazing as well. It is perfect to add to ranch for dipping and also for crockpot meals to make delicious chicken dinners!
Brenda E.
Polk City, FL
I extremely love it. My family did as well.
I made home made wings and with this sauce all over was the bomb.
My family said they taste just as pizza huts buffalo wild wings.
Sasha V.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce in general but this made any meal delicious especially homemade tacos/burritos! My family loves it too! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kristina S.
Hialeah, FL
I was hesitant to try it, but I decided to top off some quesadillas with Frank's and it was so yummy. Added the perfect amount of kick to top off the dish! Great flavor too.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?