BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It can literally be put on anything! Some of my favorite recipes are spicy fried shrimp, buffalo chicken quesadillas, or simply buffalo wings!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Mundelein , IL
Foodie Expert
Amazing!!! First time trying this. It has the best flavor!! And it's a huge bottle will definitely purchase again. Love to eat it with my chicken tenders, pizza, and soup. Ohh and chips!!
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Very spicy and tangy! I love the flavor it goes well with eggs and on anything really! I got it free and would purchase it myself too. It is a must have in my kitchen and everyone grabs for it.
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Foodie Expert
This sauce was much better than I had expected.
It is great to pair with chicken to give it an extra kick.
I will say that the buffalo sauce is my favorite.
elba s.
elba s.
My boyfriend absolutely loves Red's Hot Sauce. He says it's one of his favorites. Will literally put it on everything to give it more flavor. You're missing out if you haven't tried it!!
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of heat on a good piece of brisket. I used a dry run, then cooked my brisket. Made a bbq sauce and added some hot sauce to it and it gave it a little kick! It was perfect and made the sauce different from what we are used to using.
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead, FL
Foodie Expert
I've never been a Big fan of hot sauce but since I try this red hot sauce I've been a fan since that it is not too spicy but yet is filled with flavor makes me want to put it on everything.
Atenas B.
Atenas B.
Dallas, TX
It's actually really good! If you like that wings type of flavor. Who doesn't ahah! I would detenerlo have it in my kitchen. Fist time I used it was in my chicken EXTRA good! Loved it .
Elena D.
Elena D.
Doral, FL
Me gusta su imagen y el tamaño de su contenedor, tiene un aroma que te transporta a las barbacoas de patata y su sabor es totalmente picante podrá disfrutar de comer con Frank RedHot
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to pepper sauce to make my delicious home made buffalo wings. I wouldn't want to try any other sauce. When my family tries my wings, they are in love. This is my secret!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?