BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
To start off with I just want to disclose that I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.

I love this sauce. I don't use it for as many things as I do like with taxation or sriracha but this is excellent for when making hot wings or other pieces of chicken (of course). It is fairly spicy but not to the point where I can't eat a lot. Pretty happy that I received this product in the voxbox as it saves me a little money for when the bottle I currently have I my fridge runs out :P
Anahi C.
Tucson, AZ
I have always loved buffalo sauce it's my go to for everything... LITERALLY everything like the bottle says I put that .... on everything. I love the spicy kick it gives any dish.
Kacie L.
Tbh, I really liked the flavor of this. I'm a HUGE fanatic for spicy food (so much that I always eat the spiciest wings from Pluckers, Wingstop, BWW, etc.), so obviously I wouldn't say this is really hot to me. However, it's hot enough with nice flavors that I end up selecting this to conveniently put on my food instead of the usual Tabasco sauce. I also used up all the bottle that Influenster sent me within a month and went to buy more. :)
Jasmine A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a Latina woman we are accustomed to many tastes, one being of hot sauce. When used with the right combination, Franks Red Hot original adds that zing that's missing in any platter!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Love this hot sauce , I use it when I eat potato balls and also in soup , I'm a hot sauce lover , I like my sauce really hot this one is not has hot but it's perfect for my soup
Melissa Z.
Streator, IL
Love love love!!! I made the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the bottle, it was wonderful! I enjoy that it comes in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better to me. I also like that it isn't over powered with a vinegar taste like most hot sauces
Chepa P.
Waco, TX
Exelente producto es ña primera vez que la utilizo,y me encantó para mi pollo es tan fácil sólo agregó la salsa dejo marinar,por varias horas y listo queda un sabor tan delicioso
VALERIA R.
I loved it! It has this flavor like it has some lemon with is great super tasty. I got this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Erika M.
When it comes to HOT SAUCE, I am all for Franks Red Hot. I love the original but they also have other flavors but nothing can compare to the original. I use it on almost everything, Hash-browns, Tacos, Chicken. it just has this spicy kick to it which I absolutely love. They have a good variety and prices, Sundays when i get the newspaper, sometimes they have a coupon $1/1 with an advertisement of an upcoming sale.
Best hot sauce ever, not to hot but has that kick to it!!!
juliet V.
this is my favorite ever hot sauce. i use it on everything and it tastes soooo good. i pair this with everything!! thanks to influenster for getting me this in the playa voxbox!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?