BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Daisy R.
Huntington Pk, CA
i never tried this hot sauce let me say that this has been the best that i have tried so far. I recieved this complimentary from @Influenster and is used for testing purposes.. Tastes good with pizza😋
Michelle P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I've purchased this product on my own before, I usually toss in with some grilled chicken when I want to make a buffalo salad, I think it's a perfect combination of hot and savory, not too spicy that you cant enjoy your meal. I will continue to purchase in the future!
Hayli S.
Brookland, AR
I put hot sauce on practically everything! This is one of my favorite brands. The flavor goes well with almost anything (eggs, mac &cheese and potatoes to name a few). One of my favorite recipes to use it in is buffalo chicken dip. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but I will certainly purchase this again! #PlayaVoxBox #Contest
Nancy C.
I absolutely love this Franks Red Hot sauce. It goes good with anything from burgers to chicken. You can even make a sauce from it for your fries. It's absolutely delicious and I love it on my pizza. I absolutely recommend it!
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Emily B.
Cary, NC
Frank's is a nice hot, super tasty, and has a thin consistency which is great on wings and pairs well with ranch and bleu cheese. Not like ranch is even necessary, though - try Frank's Red Hot with crispy deep-fried pickles!! Yumm!
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I am addicted to this sauce, I had been looking for something like that for a while and I think it's as affordable as delish I drenched my chicken with it and let me tell you it made it a whole lot better I am so happy with it! I surely will buy this as soon as it runs out
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
I always knew Franks Red Hot was good, but thanks to Influenster sending me the Playa VoxBox, I've been able to use it more recently as my hot sauce and not just a "wing sauce" and my favorite Hot sauce is now Frank's Red. I LOVE it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
This is the best hot sauce on the market! It is the init hot sauce you will ever find in my family's house. We use i it almost daily, either in recipes or just with our for as a sauce. It also make the best ever buffalo chicken dip, leaves everybody asking how I made it.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a amazing hot sauce, it's the only kind I ever buy. I'm so thankful that this came in my VoxBox. This is definitely the best hot sauce, I buy mine from my local Walmart. Everyone should try this hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?