BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Priscilla D.
I received this product for free as tasting purposes on my #TastyVoxbox but all opinions are my own. I tried this hot sauce on pizza and it tastes great. Using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I also like how it tastes a lot like green olives and it just at the very end that I could feel the hotness of it. I have also tried it on burritos, tacos. It's the perfect compliment for almost any food. I would totally recommend it.
Amber S.
One of my favorite hot sauces flavor isn't too tangy and has a great heat 👍. Definitely recommend and will restock. Got it free thanks to influenster but review is based on my own opinion.
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of anything spicy but a dash of this in other sauces tastes awesome. My boyfriend ended up loving it. He uses a different brand of hot sauce so he was really excited to try this one. He's definitely gonna buy this one from now on. He says the flavor is really special and makes everything taste better. The bottle I got was huge so it should pretty much last forever.
Leslie G.
Longview, WA
I really like this particular sauce because it's taste good on just about anything! This hot sauce has the just right amount of sting. It's a must have in the condiment collection!
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
I like this sauce but it is a little too acidic. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I wouldn't necessarily call it healthy because of the acidity but overall i like it.
Elizabet Y.
A lot of flavor! Has a punch! I love that it can make something bland have so much taste! Love it for every day use!!! Great value too! I have it on my eggs! Makes them 10x better!
Angela I.
I used it to cook some wings for my husband and I and we loved it! It has a very kick taste which is something we enjoy a lot. Can make wings even breakfast potatoes. We love it!!!!
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
I love this hot sauce. It goes good on ANYTHING fried, and it's really good on grilled food, too. My favorite is to put it on popcorn shrimp. Pairs well with ranch. I would definitely buy.
Samantha M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I was so excited when I found out I was getting this in my box, my friends had told me try using it to make hot wings and that's just what I did! The flavor was very satisfying and I would buy again forsure!
Yuriko F.
Peoria, AZ
I received Frank's RedHot complimentary from Influenster and it is one hell of a good hot sauce. Never knew it would taste this good. I am definitely buying more once this one is gone.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?