BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Melissa Z.
Streator, IL
Love love love!!! I made the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the bottle, it was wonderful! I enjoy that it comes in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better to me. I also like that it isn't over powered with a vinegar taste like most hot sauces
Ileen M.
Elmwood park , NJ
Foodie Expert
I am a big fan of franks red hot sauce and I do put that #%^}+ on everything! The other night I used it to make buffalo chicken tenders, the sauce makes it very easy and they came out fantastic!
Alyssa R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love hot sauce so
Much and have tried a lot of different brands but this one is my favorite. That's why I'm so glad Influenster sent it to me! Love it on chicken also good on fries
Francisca O.
Foodie Expert
I am always buying this sauce at the store. I really enjoy the buffalo one to cool with and almost everything. I like to make sliders with the redhot buffalo sauce. It's great.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
I literally put this on everything. I even put this on my eggs sometimes, pasta, pretty much anything. It gives it some flavor and a kick to whatever you add it to.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Franks hot sauce is my go to! It goes well with almost everything! Chicken and veggies as a dip. So flavorful with just the right amount of spice. Always have a bottle on hand!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Cassie M.
murrieta, CA
SO good. I love Frank's original and this flavour was amazing as well. It is perfect to add to ranch for dipping and also for crockpot meals to make delicious chicken dinners!
Brenda E.
Polk City, FL
I extremely love it. My family did as well.
I made home made wings and with this sauce all over was the bomb.
My family said they taste just as pizza huts buffalo wild wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?