BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Onix M.
Onix M.
Foodie Expert
I just received my bottle of Frank's Red Hot from Influenster in the PlayaVoxbox. I poured the hot sauce over chicken breast and grilled the chicken. I taste amazing! I'm going to start putting this sauce on everything.
Desiree S.
Desiree S.
New Orleans, LA
Very spicy and tangy! I love the flavor it goes well with eggs and on anything really! I got it free and would purchase it myself too. It is a must have in my kitchen and everyone grabs for it.
Magdalena M.
Magdalena M.
New York , NY
I absolutely love the taste and flavor and I love how it makes my food taste so much better. It is a very good value hot sauce. I normally use it on my chicken and it makes it taste great!
Gaby W.
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is amazing! Just the right amount of spice. At this point I put it on just about everything. Glazing chicken while BBQ gives it such a great taste. Definitely getting more!
marissa n.
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Yucaipa, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband was so happy to see this he absolutely loves this on just about everything he eats. My dad and myself are also a huge fan because we love our spicy flavors!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Oceanside, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not one to use hot sauce on anything, but this product really changed that. It has such a unique taste. I got it for free but went out and bought another bottle and it's not too pricey
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It can literally be put on anything! Some of my favorite recipes are spicy fried shrimp, buffalo chicken quesadillas, or simply buffalo wings!
Karen M.
Karen M.
Mundelein , IL
Foodie Expert
Amazing!!! First time trying this. It has the best flavor!! And it's a huge bottle will definitely purchase again. Love to eat it with my chicken tenders, pizza, and soup. Ohh and chips!!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
My family and I LOVE Frank's hot sauce so much! I do put that bleep on everything! Lol my family loves when I put it in my chicken salad! #Influenster
I received this product free from Influenster.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?