BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great flavor that I use to add a kick to my favorite recipes!
My favorite thing to make with this sauce is my vegetarian cauliflower buffalo "wings" - even the pickiest eater at my house swears this tastes like real wings! Thanks to Frank's, we can have a healthier and lighter version of our favorites!
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
This is pretty hot stuff but it has a good hot taste to it. It came just in time for thanksgiving for me to try this out and so... thankful lol good stuff I will definitely continue to buy at 3.49 good bang for the buck
Adalysse P.
Got this in my VoxBox! Although I've had it before, this is one of my favorite hot sauce. It's the best hot sauce for buffalo winds, has a great bold taste but not overly spicy. I'd definitely recommend this hot sauce!
Veronica V.
Inglewood, CA
Helllo Hot Sauce hottie!! Oh man, i received Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #influenster complimentary to review.
so here it goes: I love hot sauce! Franks is a staple in my house, for Memorial day we made chicken wings and dipped them in the Frank's Hot sauce - and wooohooo they were delicious!!
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I have tried this product before receiving a free sample on Influenster and I absolutely liked the product from the beginning. I would either throw this on my tacos or even on my Subway sub just to get a hint of spicy-ness. So this is a really great product to have laying around in your kitchen. I would purchase again.
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
Jacqueline H.
I am someone who loves spicy EVERYTHING! If you're like me you'll be disappointed if you buy this and expect it to be hot. The pepper flavor really comes through and it's quite delicious, just not my cup of tea. If you are someone who really isn't into spicy sauces I think you would love this. It's flavorful with a hint of spice but nothing too crazy.
Ashley D.
Gilbert, AZ
I use to make buffalo dip!! My husband loves and it's always a hit with my family. It has just the right flavor and just a bit of heat! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots got it free!!
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Just like the lady in the commercial said. It tastes great! Spicy, but not too hot that it will burn your palate. I like to use it for chicken or mixing it in ranch for a dipping sauce or dressing. I read through some of the other reviews and I'll have to try out some of their uses for Frank's Red Hot.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?