BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jenni R.
Jenni R.
Foodie Expert
I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce. I can't really handle spicy stuff, but I really like the flavor of this one. I will be using again and again. Really glad I got a full size bottle of it. Very impressed with the flavor.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce! I pour it on everything! Hard boiled eggs love this! I only like franks nothing else EVER! It's a good value and tastes the best to me!
Franciele C.
Franciele C.
Foodie Expert
I love to add it to all kind of things from a piece o meat to my salad. It adds a delicious flavor to everything . The color and the texture are beautiful. I highly recommend this product. I also like the bottle design...
christine f.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
I little goes a long way for me im just starting to get into spicy/hot food this has great flavor it dont have that strong vinagar smell im found a lot of others have
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it is my go to. It's not like many hot sauce i.e. Tabasco,it has flavor. Price is on point with value as well. I recommends this brand over any other!

I did receive this free in a vox box for testing purposes; My opinions are of my own.
Allyssa R.
Allyssa R.
Tampa, FL
I use this on EVERYTHING! Hot sauce is my go to m seasoning and this is the perfect balance of amazing flavor and not bein too spicy. I especially use this brand for my buffalo cauliflower!
Carolina R.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Me gusta mucho la comparación calidad precio por qué es un envaso muy bien presentado y si cantidad es bastante grande y si calidad es muy buena , y está salsa puede durar mucho tiempo la recomiendo
Irene V.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Foodie Expert
Before I got sent this product from Influenster I used it before and I love using this on practically everything Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maria Fernanda R.
Maria Fernanda R.
Winter Park, FL
This sauce is really good for chicken, steak and seafood, specially seafood at least from my perspective and unlike many sauces this one can be used with chips which makes it even better.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces hands down. I love spicy food so I use this sauce to marinate and on top of anything. Marinate chicken and use on snacks like pop corn. Best on meats!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?