BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nancy C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Omggg the best hot sause I've ever had I put it on absolutely everything . mostly tacos and they give the best mild kick ever. So recommend!! Especially for summer.!!
Valentina M.
I used this sauce in combination with mayo and I was able to accomplished the best tasting wings .. super similar to buffalo style wings.. loooveee this sauce !!
xochitl D.
Fort Worth , TX
My husband and I have been using this on literally everything! So good! We use it on our eggs in the morning and cant want to make some wings this weekend!
Bianca C.
Imperial , CA
I really liked the taste of this hot sauce. It has a little kick to it but not spicy. Personally i dont like things too spicy so this is perfect. I would buy it.
Samantha S.
Seattle, WA
I love me some good hot sauce, especially to use on pizza! Very generous bottle! Delicious and great with a lot of different foods! Have yet to try it on everything but I will! Always a good idea to have around.
Sandra Z.
Frank's Red Hot has to be my favorite hot sauce. It's not too spicy and has a good but of flavor. It's not overly vinegary. I especially like Frank's wing sauce.
Rut G.
Lakeland , FL
It's definitely my favorite hot sauce right now for the summer. I love spicy but not too spicy and this is just the right amount of spice. I use it on everything
Maribel S.
I love the taste of the sauce and how it's spicy and I also love cooking with it too . I got it for free in the influenster playavoxbox but I have purchased before and I recommend it!
Dahlia H.
waco, TX
Received this in my vox box and I am absolutely in love. I don't eat wings so I didn't think I would be using this but I have tried it on my pizza and eggs recently. Absolutely recommend.
Melanie B.
['bronx', ''], NY
I love this sauce, it's just right. It's great for seasoning on chicken wings and other types of food too cause it's like a seasoning and it's amazing and it's super cheap
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?