BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
This hot sauce is sooooo good! I literally put it on everything. Made some buffalo wings with this last night . I also use this on my meal preps when I'm eating healthy, let's be honest those meals are boooring but with this hot sauce oh my lanta it makes me look forward to eating them. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Valerie L.
Unfortunately I do not like or can take the heat of any type of spicy food. Therefore I am unable to fully test this product out. -

Update: I’ve been trying this it and is actually not that spicy, and it adds great flavor to food. I use it on my vegetarian chili and it’s adds great body and taste.
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
I love this sauce!! It's amazing with chicken dishes. I love marinating chicken wings in this sauce and grilling them!! I was so excited when I received this product for free from influenster for my honest review because I love Frank's!
Brian S.
Brooklyn, NY
It started with an old Buick, a sack full of potatoes, and a Neil Young mixtape. We headed out for the Canadian border, looking for adventure and whatever culinary escapades came our way. In Buffalo, we had those peppery-hot flavored wings, an American classic. But in Montreal, oh la la, we came across some rich, cheesy, potato-y poutine. Back in the old Buick, on a lonesome Canadian road, it came to us: What if we shuffled the poutine off to Buffalo? Voilà!
Roxual B.
Waterford
My son inherited my love of hot & spicy flavors. We love different hot sauces of all kinds, but we HAVE to have a big bottle of Franks wherever we eat regularly. It's a required condiment like ketchup, mustard, Mayo..and Franks. In High School all the girls would carry small bottles in their purses to put on "quarter bag" sizes of hot potato chips. Some don't like a vinegary hot sauce but my family can't live without it.
Alicesen L.
- Just received a bottle of Frank's RedHot original sauce yesterday and it's safe to say its a WINNER! This hot sauce is soooo good! My family loves it & I know it's something we'll buy in the future. *Received this in the #PlayaVoxbox complimentary to try out & review.*

Bbhhh

Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Frank's original RedHot cayenne pepper sauce is mildly spicy and very tangy. While it's certainly not the hottest of hot sauces, it has just the right amount of heat to marinate, season, and top your favorite foods. It's not very thick in consistency, but sometimes sauce builds up in the neck of the bottle, which requires some cleaning. Frank's is always reasonably priced, but look for sales at your local grocer store!
Franchesca R.
Whitehall, PA
hands down best hot sauce i ever had. and that says something because i dont like spicy food or hot sauce, but im so down to try anything once. the flavor is fantastic it tastes like i can out it on anything and itd probably taste like  a bit like chicken wings lol which i do not have a problem with. i got this product free for testing purposes and i like it alot, not too hot not too mild. 10/10 would buy. 10/10 flavor/taste 10/10 perfect spicyness (for me) 15/10 youtube commercial. lol
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
Omg y'all I think Influenster truly knows me cause girrrlllllll! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite sauce ever! I truly put that $#%! on everything! On my tacos, wings, grilled chicken, fries, everything! It puts the perfect spice and it's truly a great product! 💯 recommend and would buy again!!!
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Frank's Red Hot is hands down, my favorite hot sauce. Other hot sauces I have tried are just simply hot, with no flavor. Others have a ton of flavor but not enough spice. I love Frank's because it gives a nice flavor is not too tomato-y or smokey but also a great heat.

I use this on everything! Eggs, pizza, burgers, pasta, you name it. The flavor is pretty universal and works on a variety of different foods.
Brandi H.
Chula vista, CA
Is the original better than the wing sauce? I want to make buffalo chicken dip and I'm just curious.
Josh P.
What is your favorite thing to put franks on?
Victoria r.
how many of you use this? and what do you use it with? i make buffalo chicken dip with this stuff! so yummy
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
What's your favourite thing to put Frank's Red Hot on? I can eat it with anything, but I love adding it to my plain popcorn.
Rossana N.
Las Vegas, NV
Can I use this to make hot chicken wings? It's too spicy?