BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I'm a hot sauce lover and I love this hot sauce! I use it on pretty much everything, especially with chicken! It has the perfect amount of heat! The only bad thing about this bottle is it's really runny and runs out fast! I've only used it a few times and I'm already half way through the bottle! Maybe it's because I love hot sauce and I use it a lot of it lol. I received this product complimentary in my Influesnter Playa Voxbox for testing purposes.
Veronica V.
Super tasty!!
I received a complimentary bottle from Influenster and I must say my family and I have enjoyed taste testing this product. My husband loves it on scrambled eggs and I must have it on french fries. The bottle says it is a perfect blend of flavor and heat and I agree... I liked the sauce so much that I now carry dipping sauce with me.
This sauce will now be permanent condiment in our home.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Red hots hot sauce is a staple for all households during the summer. It's got the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It's hot but not unbearable and it's so enjoyable. I was lucky to try it for free but all opinions are my own. The bottle is huge and the price is great also.
Rebecca B.
Brooklyn, NY
So I love hot sauce, I have an entire video on YouTube trying hot sauce lol. This was the first time I tried this particular hot sauce and it was sent to me.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I've only ever had the wing sauce which I do love. I literally ate this on everything. My bottles almost done. If you like hot sauce this is for you it's not just spicy but there's a great flavor as well.
Juanita S.
Beverly, NJ
Its a pretty good sauce for those who want to get into chili and enjoy it without blowing your head off. For the inexperienced consumers, this is an amazing sauce. With more experienced chiliheads (like me) its got a good taste, not quite the heat though. Even putting tons on your food wont really give you that satisfying burn. Its a very safe hot sauce. I could scull it and wont feel like my oesophagus is on fire and will break out of my body.
Jazmin C.
I've loved Franks RedHot Original Cheyenne Pepper Sauce since I was 16 years old. My secret recipe and favorite way to use it is to mix with ranch and create a buffalo chip dip!! Franks RedHot is a classic and inexpensive a staple item everyone has inside their fridge
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Perfect morning noon or night!! Frank's red hot has a perfect mild flavor with just the right amount of kick! Whether it's for your breakfast tacos (a favorite of mine). Adding to your afternoon meals or late night snack (hello late night hot wings!) It'll give you the flavor your looking for. Without adding any added calories or that horrible after taste that so many of its competitors come with....
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. It's got a kick of spice without being too hot for no reason. The flavor is unbelievable. A great recipe is chicken wing dip. A bottle of hot sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, shredded or canned chicken and cheddar cheese mixed up and baked then add cheese on top and eat with chips or veggies. It's delicious and a Buffalo staple!
Roseddy P.
Sometimes Im allergic to some spicy sauces but not to this one . I make some tacos and It tastes deli just with some drops . The bottle is big so I think that I d have sauce for a long time . I recommend it .I got it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster but this is my own opinion .Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Josh P.
I am not one to typically go for hot sauce, but franks has changed my mind. I love the sweet along with just enough hot and put it on a number of things and was always happy. Don't know about the value as I got it free for testing but would very much consider buying it for real.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?