BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Naya L.
Naya L.
South Bend, IN
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce out there. My family puts this on everything it males everything soo good. Weve gotton so used to it its not even hot any more
Julie N.
Julie N.
My sister got me this to try out and i am not a fan. It is not as spicy as i expected. It has a sour taste which reminds me a lot of tabasco.
JANE D.
JANE D.
This is the best tasting hot sauce. Not hot enough to burn your tough but just hot enough to add a little kick. Its contains a lot of sodium.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is the only hot sauce that I use to make anything buffalo-flavored. It is the best tasting hot sauce compared to others that I've tried.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Knoxville, TN
My son loves spicy things. And he says that it's pretty spicy but very delicious. He's normally a fan of siracha but this may take the lead!
Keili S.
Keili S.
Austell, GA
The only hot sauce I like to use for hot wings. It has such great flavor and you can find it at just about any store with a grocery section.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
West Newbury, MA
Foodie Expert
I LOVE FRANKS! i literally use this stuff on everything its the best! perfect for summer cookouts to top on a burger, hot dog, or whatever!
Lashanda C.
Lashanda C.
Ridgeland, MS
Nice and spicy with just enough kick. Not overly hot and great for making hot wings. One of my favor of all time. Also it reasonably price.
Jasmine D.
Jasmine D.
Greenville, Texas
So ready to try this ..my boyfriend has already fell in love with this hot sauce a long time ago so he was excited to begin with. Thanks 😍
Bruna P.
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?