BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Alicesen L.
- Just received a bottle of Frank's RedHot original sauce yesterday and it's safe to say its a WINNER! This hot sauce is soooo good! My family loves it & I know it's something we'll buy in the future. *Received this in the #PlayaVoxbox complimentary to try out & review.*

Bbhhh

Irene G.
I've had Frank's Red Hot Sauce before but not the Cayenne Pepper one. I've been putting it on my tacos, my pizza, french fries.. Just about anything & its really good. It gives whatever I'm eating just enough spicy flavor to make whatever I'm eating pop!
I received these products complimentary via Influencer for testing purposes!
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
Omg y'all I think Influenster truly knows me cause girrrlllllll! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite sauce ever! I truly put that $#%! on everything! On my tacos, wings, grilled chicken, fries, everything! It puts the perfect spice and it's truly a great product! 💯 recommend and would buy again!!!
Franchesca R.
whitehall, PA
hands down best hot sauce i ever had. and that says something because i dont like spicy food or hot sauce, but im so down to try anything once. the flavor is fantastic it tastes like i can out it on anything and itd probably taste like  a bit like chicken wings lol which i do not have a problem with. i got this product free for testing purposes and i like it alot, not too hot not too mild. 10/10 would buy. 10/10 flavor/taste 10/10 perfect spicyness (for me) 15/10 youtube commercial. lol
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Frank's original RedHot cayenne pepper sauce is mildly spicy and very tangy. While it's certainly not the hottest of hot sauces, it has just the right amount of heat to marinate, season, and top your favorite foods. It's not very thick in consistency, but sometimes sauce builds up in the neck of the bottle, which requires some cleaning. Frank's is always reasonably priced, but look for sales at your local grocer store!
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Frank's Red Hot is hands down, my favorite hot sauce. Other hot sauces I have tried are just simply hot, with no flavor. Others have a ton of flavor but not enough spice. I love Frank's because it gives a nice flavor is not too tomato-y or smokey but also a great heat.

I use this on everything! Eggs, pizza, burgers, pasta, you name it. The flavor is pretty universal and works on a variety of different foods.
Roxual B.
Waterford
My son inherited my love of hot & spicy flavors. We love different hot sauces of all kinds, but we HAVE to have a big bottle of Franks wherever we eat regularly. It's a required condiment like ketchup, mustard, Mayo..and Franks. In High School all the girls would carry small bottles in their purses to put on "quarter bag" sizes of hot potato chips. Some don't like a vinegary hot sauce but my family can't live without it.
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
It's not going to be a hot sauce that I consistently use but I do think it's really handy to have for extra hot wing sauce. I got some boneless wings the other night and they amazingly didn't come with sauce on them, so I was really happy to have a bottle of this around. Also amazing with ranch!
Clint C.
Denver, CO
I dig Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Great hot sauce! Goes well with lots of things, especially eggs, cheese, and turkey. I always have some of this in my pantry. I need to try the other varieties, especially the buffalo and the next hottest (I hope I can handle it). Check it out if you haven't already.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
Okay first of all, WOW! I looooove the flavor of has, I love that tangy spice it has to it! Why haven't I tried this before??? I love how it taste a little bit like buffalo sauce and trust me, ya girl loves them buffalo wings, probably going to be using this on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?