BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
xochitl D.
Bedford, TX
My husband and I have been using this on literally everything! So good! We use it on our eggs in the morning and cant want to make some wings this weekend!
Will A.
Macon, GA
This one's my fave! It goes great on fried chicken, not too spicy but with a little kick.  I add some butter to it and it makes the perfect wing sauce! Will definitely buy again.
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles , CA
This hot sauce is okay if you want that wings hot sauce but for me to put it in everything I eat I don't like it. I love my Tapatio! So I wouldn't be making the switch anytime Sooon.
Sandra Z.
HOUSTON, TX
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot has to be my favorite hot sauce. It's not too spicy and has a good but of flavor. It's not overly vinegary. I especially like Frank's wing sauce.
Rut G.
Lakeland , FL
It's definitely my favorite hot sauce right now for the summer. I love spicy but not too spicy and this is just the right amount of spice. I use it on everything
Melanie B.
bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce, it's just right. It's great for seasoning on chicken wings and other types of food too cause it's like a seasoning and it's amazing and it's super cheap
Leslie G.
Longview, WA
I really like this particular sauce because it's taste good on just about anything! This hot sauce has the just right amount of sting. It's a must have in the condiment collection!
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm not really a fan of anything spicy but a dash of this in other sauces tastes awesome. My boyfriend ended up loving it. He uses a different brand of hot sauce so he was really excited to try this one. He's definitely gonna buy this one from now on. He says the flavor is really special and makes everything taste better. The bottle I got was huge so it should pretty much last forever.
Richard T.
Alhambra, CA
Where to begin. Well, I guess I can start by saying that I'm an avid Frank's fan. Buffalo wings are probably one of my favorite foods, so this usually goes with any poultry I cook!
Priscilla D.
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free as tasting purposes on my #TastyVoxbox but all opinions are my own. I tried this hot sauce on pizza and it tastes great. Using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I also like how it tastes a lot like green olives and it just at the very end that I could feel the hotness of it. I have also tried it on burritos, tacos. It's the perfect compliment for almost any food. I would totally recommend it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?