BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love the flavor of this.sauce, I have never tried it before, I tell all my friends who are throwing bbqs that they have to have it there before I come over
Liliana g.
Liliana g.
The franks red hot sauce is very delicious. I've been looking for a sauce that is hot but also not so sour to the taste and I think I've found it. This sauce blends in perfectly with any type of food and it adds an extra secret flavor to anything and everything!
Maria B.
Maria B.
roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite hot sauce. i literally put it on everything. it tastes so good when you toss chicken in it because i don't think it's as spicy as other hot sauces.
Helen G.
Helen G.
Los Angeles , Ca
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce it has a delicious taste. It has a tolerate but spicy taste. I received this hot sauce courtesy of Influenster to try. Recipe that I recommend it chicken wings
Gabbie V.
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
Foodie Expert
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
I love it! It's not too spicy but it's amazing! I love using it in recipes such as soups, buffalo chicken dips, and especially TACOS!! By far the best hot sauce ever!!!
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great with chicken, fish, beef- anything! A great item to have in your pantry. Taste tangy with a bit of a kick. Mix it with ranch for an amazing chicken fingers dip!
christine f.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
I little goes a long way for me im just starting to get into spicy/hot food this has great flavor it dont have that strong vinagar smell im found a lot of others have
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Foodie Expert
I didn't try Red Hot until freshman year of college in 2004. I have been addicted ever since, it's good on almost anything and makes perfect wings and Buffalo Wing Dip.
Molly W.
Molly W.
White City, OR
Foodie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with Franks Red Hot. If you haven't made the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle stop what you are doing and go make it!!!! This is always on hand in my house for easy and delicious chicken recipes.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?