BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cindy B.
Glenn Dale, MD
I received this product for free from Influenster and I really like this product i use every time in my meals.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Maribel A.
Turlock , CA
I got this hot sauce on my Playa box box. This is the second time trying this sauce. I really love like it on certain food. I like to add it white rice and salmon!
Yisel N.
This hot sauce is really good. It's not super spicy but it has a good mild taste. It has like a thin vinegar taste. It's good on hash browns, eggs and even pizza !
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love using this hot souce for wings specially on days when we make our own wings it is perfect so glad i got to try this product for free thank you influenster!
Paloma D.
I really love hot sauce, it goes so well on chicken wings, nachos, and so manny foods that are perfect for the summer! I'm so excited and happy for receiving this!
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
I love this sauce so far I am trying to eat healthier and nice try not to put slat on my vegetables and chicken I just add a tiny bit to my meal and it makes it 100x better
Patricia M.
Franks red hot sauce never disappoints. So delicious best buffalo sauce ever. I use it on my chicken nuggets, tenders, and wings.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elizabeth S.
Los angeles, CA
This hot sauce is okay if you want that wings hot sauce but for me to put it in everything I eat I don't like it. I love my Tapatio! So I wouldn't be making the switch anytime Sooon.
Nicolette L.
It is not as spicy as I thought it would be. That being said I have a high spice tolerance. It tasted semi sweet but was good paired with chicken wings. Would recommend to people who don't like super spicy things
Nancy C.
Omggg the best hot sause I've ever had I put it on absolutely everything . mostly tacos and they give the best mild kick ever. So recommend!! Especially for summer.!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?