BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is my go to hot sauce in my Buffalo chicken dip and it never disappoints! They have a couple different hot sauce flavors that are all really great. To buy it normally is inexpensive and with different bottle sizes at your local grocery store. I will continue to purchase this brand as long as they keep making great hot sauce!!
Ashley E.
Hialeah, FL
This is on of my favorite hot sauces I love that I got this in my box I've always wanted to try it but was always scared I wouldn't like it but turns out I love it I even took it to work and all my coworkers loved it as well I'll have to buy two bottles next time I'm at the grocery store
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
If you want to make classic chicken wings for a party, this is the sauce to use. Franks has flavor and heat. Use with butter and double bake your wings. Serve with celery and carrots and your favorite ranch and blue cheese dressing. I have used this for years and will continue doing so.
Estephany M.
Winder, GA
An explosion of taste in your mouth! It has a delicious pepper taste without it being acidic. It is not spicy that is inedible. It had the perfect taste for anything type of dish. I have a harsh critique on hot sauce since I am Mexican born. I know spice 😏 so this is some hot sauce.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
My family loves Frank's nothing else compares to us. My boys like it on everything including popcorn They wont eat chicken with out it The taste is better than any other brand we have tried. I always find it on sale That is a big plus for me, great taste, great name and great price!
Stevie M.
Costa Mesa, CA
My boyfriend is obsessed with this hot sauce!!! We were a sriracha strict household until we randomly picked up a bottle, and our lives are ~changed~. We picked it up at Stater Bros., so it was relatively cheap. We still use sriracha, but Frank's has given us more flavor options! ❤❤
Alexis T.
san jacinto, CA
I love hot sauce. I usually eat on everything. Especially most meats. Frank's does not disappoint. I like my hot sauce hot and this one gets me there. It's delicious and seriously makes everything taste better. if you love hot sauce, well, then you probably already know about Frank's.
Shannon G.
I really do not enjoy hot sauces. They always burn my mouth and have no taste. NOT SO WITH THIS ONE! This sauce has a beautiful flavor. Great for mild wings. It won't burn your mouth off, either. Perfect blend of actual taste and heat. Must try. Toss some wings in this and bake them :)
Madison W.
Shelby, OH
I absolutely love this product. I eat it on everything, going along with the slogan very well. Its great on chicken, potatoes, buffalo chicken dip, and so much more. It has just enough bite without being overwhelmingly spicy. Some of my friends cannot handle spicy food, but they enjoy RedHot.
Kristin P.
Roseto, PA
By far the best hot sauce I have ever had. I have had Tobasco, Texes Pete and countless other brands, but nothing can out do Franks! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Definitely the best, it has the right amount of heat and tang, and it doesn't really burn the lips, its more of a mouth heat and throat tang. DELICIOUS!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?