BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly P.
Besides Valentine this is the BEST hot sauce I have tried. It's not too spicy but it has enough spice and flavoring to make you want more. I can't wait to use this new bottle(:
Nancy E.
Gives great flavor to any food. Exceeded my expectations of the flavor. Not too spicy for my taste. Very satisfied with the product quality. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Jessica R.
This is my go to pepper sauce to make my delicious home made buffalo wings. I wouldn't want to try any other sauce. When my family tries my wings, they are in love. This is my secret!!!
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
I've never been a Big fan of hot sauce but since I try this red hot sauce I've been a fan since that it is not too spicy but yet is filled with flavor makes me want to put it on everything.
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
This sauce goes well on everything. I received this product in exchange for a review and I was thoroughly impressed. It has a vinegar tone and isn't hot. It has a little kick and very flavorful.
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Franks red hot orginal cayenne pepper sauce it's very hot and spicy. Perfect for buffalo wings. Even though I don't hot sauce this is different than the rest sauces.
April B.
White Lake, MI
Perfect kick for those hot summer BBQs. It's not crazy hot and it's got a punch of flavor. Trust me. This is one you wanna try this summer. I put it on everything!
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Using it on my buffalo chicken dip and it tastes really good so far! I never used this brand before but it works almost the same! I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Red hot has been one of favorite for years now I absolutely love this hot Sauce it's a bit spicy with a vinegar hint and taste great with just about everything I recommend for everyone to try
Alondra N.
N Hollywood, CA
This hot sauce is amazing!!! Such a great kick! I used it for chicken wings and everyone said it was just finger licking gooooooddd! Might be buying this pretty soon again! 👌☺
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?