BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Maribel A.
Turlock , CA
I got this hot sauce on my Playa box box. This is the second time trying this sauce. I really love like it on certain food. I like to add it white rice and salmon!
Alondra N.
N Hollywood, CA
This hot sauce is amazing!!! Such a great kick! I used it for chicken wings and everyone said it was just finger licking gooooooddd! Might be buying this pretty soon again! 👌☺
paulina I.
El paso, TX
i love using this hot souce for wings specially on days when we make our own wings it is perfect so glad i got to try this product for free thank you influenster!
Patriang L.
North Andover, MA
I love the Frank's hot sauce, I have always used them when ever I'm making anything spicy. I love using the buffalo sauce when I make buffalo wings for my husband.
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Using it on my buffalo chicken dip and it tastes really good so far! I never used this brand before but it works almost the same! I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
I am so not a spicy person but this tastes really really good um it is the perfect kind of a spice it's not too hot but it's not to do this and actually be great on tacos which is actually what I said was making tonight so we'll try it and my husband already loves this and he Raves about it and I think Frank's Red Hot so much for giving me a free sample of their products to try it tastes fantastic.
Dahlia H.
Chula Vista, CA
Received this in my vox box and I am absolutely in love. I don't eat wings so I didn't think I would be using this but I have tried it on my pizza and eggs recently. Absolutely recommend.
Nancy C.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Omggg the best hot sause I've ever had I put it on absolutely everything . mostly tacos and they give the best mild kick ever. So recommend!! Especially for summer.!!
Nicolette L.
It is not as spicy as I thought it would be. That being said I have a high spice tolerance. It tasted semi sweet but was good paired with chicken wings. Would recommend to people who don't like super spicy things
Danna G.
National city , CA
I have always loved it the taste on it is what makes it great it's spicy not too much love to eat it with fries it has a little vinegar taste to it but other than that it's delicious
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?