BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erika Y.
Erika Y.
Spring , TX
Foodie Expert
I love it on my eggs and pizza, I'm not much of a spicy person but this is definitely good and the price is great! My kids enjoy it too on chips and cucumbers lol so it's a must in our house!
EStephanie M.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
This sauce is perfect! I thought it would be really hot, because I'm not the type to eat spicy. This sauce was just right. The flavor is zesty with a hint of hot, very bearable without needing to drink water.  I would highly recommend this to others.
Cristina B.
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect sauce to add to just about anything. From a few drops to a whole lot of it, your food will taste amazing. I keep it in my desk at work and grab it at lunch time everyday.
Gabbie V.
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
Foodie Expert
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Foodie Expert
Really god sauce and goes with pretty much anything ! Not too spicy for me but it has a hit ! I loved it with my chicken !! You must try it out ! You won't regret it !
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Winchester, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved this hot sauce! I make my husband some wings using this product and he loves them! I just add a stick melted butter with this sauce and smother the wings with it.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Foodie Expert
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes. I put this on everything from wings , to pizza, to tacos to just about anything ! I really love this brand too !
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce its just perfect for anything it's not to hot its just perfect I recommend this sauce to everybody Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely love the flavor of this.sauce, I have never tried it before, I tell all my friends who are throwing bbqs that they have to have it there before I come over
Liliana g.
Liliana g.
The franks red hot sauce is very delicious. I've been looking for a sauce that is hot but also not so sour to the taste and I think I've found it. This sauce blends in perfectly with any type of food and it adds an extra secret flavor to anything and everything!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?