BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I am so happy I got another of these red hit sauce I love it so much ! Specially when I make homemade wings ! My kids absolutely love it. Thank you so much I definitely recommend it. So get it while you can
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Jeannette R.
Jeannette R.
Greendale, WI
I usually buy Valentine hot sauce , but due to getting this for testing purposes I have it a shot. It was a bit spicey for my liking but it might work on some hot wings.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Troy, NY
Love it! I put this on honestly everything and it's the best hot sauce out. I picked it up at my local supermarket but you can get it anywhere. The price point is perfect and it will last me a very long time. I would buy this for sure and keep a stash in my bag ;)
Marina O.
Marina O.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this hot sauce. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and this was the only thing to use for hot wings! It has great heat and flavor for a good price. I really enjoy it. I enjoy it as a dipping sauce, as well as in dips like Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is very versatile!
Okaris R.
Okaris R.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
The best Red sauce to marinate and add to your favorite dishes!! Specially with tacos and burritos ! I highly recommend!! The flavor is great spicy, sour and tasteful.
James M.
James M.
Batavia, NY
I mean, let's be real... who doesn't know what Franks Red Hot is! Growing up, I've always loved hot sauce, and put it just about on everything ! Especially Franks! It's a household name! I love hot sauce and always run right for the franks every time! Delicious!
Minerva G.
Minerva G.
Riverside, CA
I don't usually like spicy sauce, it was a good one to combine with some chips, but I'm still going to keep trying it, or look for some other flavor of the same brand.
Yobana M.
Yobana M.
Foodie Expert
Really god sauce and goes with pretty much anything ! Not too spicy for me but it has a hit ! I loved it with my chicken !! You must try it out ! You won't regret it !
Kenia A.
Kenia A.
Norwalk, CA
I am Mexican and I come from a family where salsa and chilie is use on the daily. I usually do not like bottled sauces but this one is different! It is really good! I recommend for every one!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?