BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Stephanie D.
Hudson, MA
Foodie Expert
I am so not a spicy person but this tastes really really good um it is the perfect kind of a spice it's not too hot but it's not to do this and actually be great on tacos which is actually what I said was making tonight so we'll try it and my husband already loves this and he Raves about it and I think Frank's Red Hot so much for giving me a free sample of their products to try it tastes fantastic.
Jaymarie O.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Using it on my buffalo chicken dip and it tastes really good so far! I never used this brand before but it works almost the same! I would defiantly recommend it to others.
Brittany G.
New Haven, CT
Foodie Expert
Red hot has been one of favorite for years now I absolutely love this hot Sauce it's a bit spicy with a vinegar hint and taste great with just about everything I recommend for everyone to try
Yisel N.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is really good. It's not super spicy but it has a good mild taste. It has like a thin vinegar taste. It's good on hash browns, eggs and even pizza !
Sarai P.
Compton , CA
I love this sauce so far I am trying to eat healthier and nice try not to put slat on my vegetables and chicken I just add a tiny bit to my meal and it makes it 100x better
Luz G.
Is there any other buffalo sauce that you could actually love more than franks redhot. I love to use it to marinate chicken or use it to make a buffalo dip.
mari c.
Foodie Expert
This cause is really good and it can be used on many different foods. We used it on some tacos also on chips. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Paloma D.
Foodie Expert
I really love hot sauce, it goes so well on chicken wings, nachos, and so manny foods that are perfect for the summer! I'm so excited and happy for receiving this!
Maribel A.
Turlock, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this hot sauce on my Playa box box. This is the second time trying this sauce. I really love like it on certain food. I like to add it white rice and salmon!
Patriang L.
North Andover, MA
I love the Frank's hot sauce, I have always used them when ever I'm making anything spicy. I love using the buffalo sauce when I make buffalo wings for my husband.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?