BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this sauce! Got it in my #GentsVoxBox and it's tangy, sweet, and all around delicious. Priced nicely. Smells heavenly. Love it on my leftover pizza and can't wait to use it again. Would definitely recommend. Disclaimer: I received this product for free from influenster for testing purposes.
Emily Y.
Los Angeles, CA
So perfect for a thanksgiving appetizer. It is the perfect amount of heat with a tang. My recipie was for a baked chicken wing, flour coated and baked off, dipped in the sauce and baked again. These make for super crunchy and flavorful but not dry wings! They were a super hit during dinner.
April L.
This is thee best Hot Sauce, it makes everything taste good from southern cooking to plain ole Ramien Noodles. I wouldn't say that it's healthy but z
i don't think that it's either but I do know that it's good.
Aimee S.
This is my all time favorite hot sauce! It brings me back to when I was a kid because I literally "put this crap on everything"! My dad always used it and I grew to love it and I have not stopped eating it since!
Julie C.
To be honest, I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. However, I do enjoy spicy sauces if they're not too hot and add some flavor. I obtained a full sized bottle with my Playa Voxbox and I wasn't very impressed. It was just spicy, period. If you're into flavorful sauces, this might not be your thing.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this hot sauce because it is not just heat in a bottle it has a lovely flavor and like their slogan says "I put That $^!+ on Everything!" This is the only hot sauce product that gets used in my house! 🖒🖒
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
This is the second time Influenster has sent me a full size bottle of Franks and the second time MY MOM nearly emptied the bottle herself! She LOVES IT!! And so do I! It has a bite and is more vinagary than Chalula (sp), which is what we were using before. Yo, you HAVE got to try this if you haven't already. Cheers!
Jennifer H.
Franks is the only sauce I use when I make chicken wings. It is the perfect level of spicy and even better when you add a little melted butter to it. It's also delicious to mix into sour cream, chili, a brown bag of fries, practically on top of anything.
Erika S.
New haven, CT
This hot sauce tastes really good! I got this product free from playa voxbox and I really enjoyed it. Try it with any recipes to add a new level of kick and flavor. It's reasonably priced; I would recommend this product.
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
@franksredhot i love this stuff #foodloverfranks great on my chicken wings lol perfect on taste and perfect on everything #iptsoe Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (i got this product for free for giving my hones option)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?