BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
EL Cajon, CA
Our go-to sauce for buffalo chicken night. Toss it in the crock pot with some chicken and a lil butter for buffalo chicken sliders. My family loves it. If you like it hot, you'll like Frank's.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Foodie Expert
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Leslie C.
Leslie C.
Great hot sauce! Not too spicy, perfect for my liking. The taste is great as well. I got for free for testing purposes. I definitely recommend it if you like hot sauce :) a little goes a long way too.
Brianna G.
Brianna G.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce works great with homemade wings! Or just paired with anything. The sauce has a great kick to it. My family loves it. You can do so much and I defiantly recommend buying it!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
San Benito, TX
I love love love Frank's Red Hot! The taste pairs great with wings, tacos, dips and I even use it in my ramen soups(cup). I give this flavor a thumbs up will be trying other flavors asap. Always on my grocery list.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly I put this on everything like they say in the advertisement! I'm glad I'm getting this in my box because I loved it already and can't wait to try it out once more
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
San Antonio , TX
Really Great taste! Franks was perfect, it gave my wings a great flavor, and it wasn't too hot for me. I'm a very picky eater, and I'd definitely recommend for anyone to give this brand a try!
Ariana D.
Ariana D.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but it's not bad by all means. I prefer more of a kick and this is more of a slightly spicy tangy/vinegar  taste. It's good on pickles tho
Soila F.
Soila F.
Foodie Expert
My first time trying this hot sauce was through Influenster and I loved it, the flavor was great not too spicy and it goes well with any food adding a little kick to it.
Sierra M.
Sierra M.
Troy, NY
Love it! I put this on honestly everything and it's the best hot sauce out. I picked it up at my local supermarket but you can get it anywhere. The price point is perfect and it will last me a very long time. I would buy this for sure and keep a stash in my bag ;)
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?