BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Love this hot sauce , I use it when I eat potato balls and also in soup , I'm a hot sauce lover , I like my sauce really hot this one is not has hot but it's perfect for my soup
VALERIA R.
I loved it! It has this flavor like it has some lemon with is great super tasty. I got this for free from Influenster for testing purposes. I would really recommend it to anyone.
Jasmine A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
As a Latina woman we are accustomed to many tastes, one being of hot sauce. When used with the right combination, Franks Red Hot original adds that zing that's missing in any platter!
Melissa Z.
Streator, IL
Love love love!!! I made the buffalo chicken dip recipe on the bottle, it was wonderful! I enjoy that it comes in a glass bottle. Seems to taste better to me. I also like that it isn't over powered with a vinegar taste like most hot sauces
juliet V.
this is my favorite ever hot sauce. i use it on everything and it tastes soooo good. i pair this with everything!! thanks to influenster for getting me this in the playa voxbox!
Jennifer L.
Henderson , CO
Foodie Expert
Not going back to any other hot sauce! Buffalo wing sauce hot with just the right amount of kick to want some more! On your chips or tuna salad like I tried and damn! Bomb sauce!
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
Favorite sauce ever and I got this in my box ayeee it's buffalo sooo good ! You can eat with pizza , wings & anything ! You can buy it any where markets usually ! Ranges on size but it sure good price . I would buy again and thanks again !!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
I love this sauce!! It's perfect​ for making wings! If you're not in the mood mix this sauce with ranch and use is as a dip for pretzels. I got this product for free to try out
Francisca O.
Foodie Expert
I am always buying this sauce at the store. I really enjoy the buffalo one to cool with and almost everything. I like to make sliders with the redhot buffalo sauce. It's great.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot original sauce adds an explosion of flavor to whatever I add it to. I love adding it to my homemade chicken wings, it adds such a great. It's a great combination!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?