BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ruby G.
This sauce was much better than I had expected.
It is great to pair with chicken to give it an extra kick.
I will say that the buffalo sauce is my favorite.
Kristy J.
Winter Park, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I received this in my Voxbox! I used it as my sauce for my slow cooker buffalo chicken and it was PERFECT. Not too spicy just enough sweet.
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
Allison M.
I normally do not eat hot sauce, but this has the right amount of kick that I can eat it without burning up my mouth. I eat with on and with almost everything I cook. There are always coupons available-that's a plus!!!
Victoria M.
My family and I LOVE Frank's hot sauce so much! I do put that bleep on everything! Lol my family loves when I put it in my chicken salad! #Influenster
I received this product free from Influenster.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
This stuff is sooo good!!!  I'm vegan, but it doesn't mean I'm bland.  I LOVE FLAVOR and this product helps me out so much when I'm looking for a kick!
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
This is sooooo good. I used it while i made some wings and i loved it. They were spicey and had a kick! Most def will be using it in other foods. My family loved it.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
It turns everything into hot wings. I love it. I can't believe I never tried it before. Now I get their slogan. I literally would put that sh** on everything. It's great if you're not in the mood for tapatio.
Elena D.
Doral, FL
Me gusta su imagen y el tamaño de su contenedor, tiene un aroma que te transporta a las barbacoas de patata y su sabor es totalmente picante podrá disfrutar de comer con Frank RedHot
Kimberly P.
Besides Valentine this is the BEST hot sauce I have tried. It's not too spicy but it has enough spice and flavoring to make you want more. I can't wait to use this new bottle(:
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?