BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Vel T.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Sauce Original is a family staple in our home. We add it to just about everything for that extra kick. I received a full size bottle free from Influenster.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Great taste and just enough heat. I love to use it on Mac and Cheese and French fries. It is also great too cook with and adds flavor to pasta sauces and dips. I am very satisfied with the product and will buy it when I run out.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
Foodie Expert
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE!!!! We use this hot sauce on literally everything. It's at an amazing price & not too hot or too mild. We have bought it before at publix! Add it on your fav foods to spice things up!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
This hot sauce is ok it reminds me of the tabasco hot sauce , i personally dont care much for it i like things with a little more kick in it .. its not bad though its just not for me personally
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
Foodie Expert
Received this product on my #playavoxbox , it's a good size and not spicy for me but love the buffalo flavor, good to make wings or just to add to any dish it's really good.
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I am so happy I got another of these red hit sauce I love it so much ! Specially when I make homemade wings ! My kids absolutely love it. Thank you so much I definitely recommend it. So get it while you can
Soila F.
Soila F.
Foodie Expert
My first time trying this hot sauce was through Influenster and I loved it, the flavor was great not too spicy and it goes well with any food adding a little kick to it.
Coral P.
Coral P.
atlanta ga
Amo la salsa!!
Recibi esta en mi #PlayaVoxBox totalmente #free y me encanto, he probado otros tipos de salsa de la misma marca y puedo decir que todas son deliciosas, esta en particular puedo ponerla en casi todo, tanto en comida como en snacks, super recomendable
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?