BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Marlene M.
This red hot salsa is amazing. It goes with everything you want to. Is spicy but since it's cayenne pepper sauce it doesn't burn your mouth but it blows your mind. I recommend it. It came on my complimentary voxbox Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love this hot sauce! It is full of awesome flavor!!! Not just hot spices... like some.. it is a good hot that I like to use for my hot wings, meatballs, and so much more! Thanks Influenster for the free bottle for reviewing!!! I absolutely love it!
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
TOP OF THE LINE! This is going to be a staple in my kitchen. It is perfect for wings. It has a nice spicy taste and if any family members prefer mild just mix it with butter for the perfect wing sauce. I also added it to hamburger meat with blue cheese crumbles and OMG. It was sooo good!
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite "hot sauce" it's spicy but not too hot that you can barely eat it. I put this on everything! Made baked chicken yesterday had put some on it. Made it taste even better. I love spicy foods!!
Amanda S.
Santa Clara, CA
I didn't know what to expect. I am very picky with hot sauces... BUT @FranksRedHots is delicious. Perfect blend of savory and spice. This would be an incredible chicken wing dip. I had it on pizza and I now have a favorite hot sauce! That k you to the @Influenster #contest for introducing me to this product! I highly recommend this sauce !
Emily B.
Corp Christi, TX
Okay so my boyfriend loves to put hot sauce and jalapeños on everything! Never did I keep anything like that in my fridge too often now that I have this its perfect. He loves the fast he says it's not too spicy not too tangy!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
My dad bought this for me by mistake, so i figured id try it and i was so happy i did! Its got the perfect spice and hotness to it and is sooo good! I made buffalo cauliflower bites with it and it was so addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Melissa V.
First thing I made when I got my Tasty Vox Box was Buffalo style chicken wings. It's a good hot sauce, smooth, not watery, full of flavor. Makes for a good wing sauce. A garlic version would be clutch!
Mary K.
Las Vegas, NV
My brother told me about this hot sauce a few years ago and I've been using it ever since. I got a recipe from their site for hot wings and have been using this hot sauce for hot wings ever since. A little goes a long way and I add a little butter with it before adding it to my wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?