BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
I didn't try Red Hot until freshman year of college in 2004. I have been addicted ever since, it's good on almost anything and makes perfect wings and Buffalo Wing Dip.
Kristy J.
Winter Park, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I received this in my Voxbox! I used it as my sauce for my slow cooker buffalo chicken and it was PERFECT. Not too spicy just enough sweet.
Sandra P.
Maspeth, NY
My grandfather is a huge fan of hot sauce, so when he saw this he was eager to try it. My family is now obsessed and will definitely buy again. They enjoyed the balance of sweet and hot. I recommend this to everyone! I got this for free in the Playa voxbox.
Allison M.
I normally do not eat hot sauce, but this has the right amount of kick that I can eat it without burning up my mouth. I eat with on and with almost everything I cook. There are always coupons available-that's a plus!!!
Reiina G.
Guadalupe, CA
I definitely Recommend i am picky about my hot-wings  sauce  but this one wow exceeds my expectations i really Love it great flavor spicy, I love it.
Magdalena M.
I absolutely love the taste and flavor and I love how it makes my food taste so much better. It is a very good value hot sauce. I normally use it on my chicken and it makes it taste great!
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Karen M.
Mundelein, IL
Amazing!!! First time trying this. It has the best flavor!! And it's a huge bottle will definitely purchase again. Love to eat it with my chicken tenders, pizza, and soup. Ohh and chips!!
Ruby G.
This sauce was much better than I had expected.
It is great to pair with chicken to give it an extra kick.
I will say that the buffalo sauce is my favorite.
Amanda R.
Redlands, CA
I love this hot sauce! It can literally be put on anything! Some of my favorite recipes are spicy fried shrimp, buffalo chicken quesadillas, or simply buffalo wings!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?