BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Magdalena M.
New York , NY
I absolutely love the taste and flavor and I love how it makes my food taste so much better. It is a very good value hot sauce. I normally use it on my chicken and it makes it taste great!
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Nancy E.
Foodie Expert
Gives great flavor to any food. Exceeded my expectations of the flavor. Not too spicy for my taste. Very satisfied with the product quality. I received this product complementary for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Kimberly P.
Foodie Expert
Besides Valentine this is the BEST hot sauce I have tried. It's not too spicy but it has enough spice and flavoring to make you want more. I can't wait to use this new bottle(:
Xiomara G.
Upland, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce goes well on everything. I received this product in exchange for a review and I was thoroughly impressed. It has a vinegar tone and isn't hot. It has a little kick and very flavorful.
Jessica R.
Foodie Expert
This is my go to pepper sauce to make my delicious home made buffalo wings. I wouldn't want to try any other sauce. When my family tries my wings, they are in love. This is my secret!!!
elba s.
My boyfriend absolutely loves Red's Hot Sauce. He says it's one of his favorites. Will literally put it on everything to give it more flavor. You're missing out if you haven't tried it!!
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Franks red hot orginal cayenne pepper sauce it's very hot and spicy. Perfect for buffalo wings. Even though I don't hot sauce this is different than the rest sauces.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Foodie Expert
I've never been a Big fan of hot sauce but since I try this red hot sauce I've been a fan since that it is not too spicy but yet is filled with flavor makes me want to put it on everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?