BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Aylesia B.
Aylesia B.
Bluffton, SC
Get yourself some lays potato chips, and drizzle this on there! It is my favorite simple pairing that's affordable tasty! My grandmother actually got me hooked on that :)
Suzzette M.
Suzzette M.
Foodie Expert
I normally don't care about hot sauce but this one was ok. At least to me. My husband enjoyed. When doesn't he enjoy hot sauce. He likes it in soups or nachos. I really didn't like the flavor to it.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
It is so good! First time trying and I love it! My girlfriend was so excited to get this because she has always loved it! Now I get to try it in different recipes! Definitely going to buy again!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Great taste and just enough heat. I love to use it on Mac and Cheese and French fries. It is also great too cook with and adds flavor to pasta sauces and dips. I am very satisfied with the product and will buy it when I run out.
Yoselin L.
Yoselin L.
Foodie Expert
I received this product free from influenster but my opinions are my own. I enjoy this red hot sauce a lot! It tastes delicious. It's the perfect compliment for my meals.
Fiorella T.
Fiorella T.
Lauderhill, FL
first time trying franks redhot sauce and I LOVE IT!!!! it has a mix of flavors with some spice in it. the price is not bad at all. This is my new favorite hot sauce now.
Yalitza N.
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is amazing!!! I was one that could not handle spicy anything but this spicy isn't over powering and is soooo good!!!
Vel T.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Sauce Original is a family staple in our home. We add it to just about everything for that extra kick. I received a full size bottle free from Influenster.
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
Foodie Expert
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Crystal N.
Crystal N.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like a little kick to their grilled meat? This sauce is big and bold the way a hot sauce should be. This just makes everything taste better. The packaging is simple and to the point.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?