BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria M.
My family and I LOVE Frank's hot sauce so much! I do put that bleep on everything! Lol my family loves when I put it in my chicken salad! #Influenster
I received this product free from Influenster.
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is amazing! Just the right amount of spice. At this point I put it on just about everything. Glazing chicken while BBQ gives it such a great taste. Definitely getting more!
Karen M.
Mundelein, IL
Foodie Expert
Amazing!!! First time trying this. It has the best flavor!! And it's a huge bottle will definitely purchase again. Love to eat it with my chicken tenders, pizza, and soup. Ohh and chips!!
Amanda R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! It can literally be put on anything! Some of my favorite recipes are spicy fried shrimp, buffalo chicken quesadillas, or simply buffalo wings!
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Kristy J.
Winter Park, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I received this in my Voxbox! I used it as my sauce for my slow cooker buffalo chicken and it was PERFECT. Not too spicy just enough sweet.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is sooo good!!!  I'm vegan, but it doesn't mean I'm bland.  I LOVE FLAVOR and this product helps me out so much when I'm looking for a kick!
Ruby G.
Foodie Expert
This sauce was much better than I had expected.
It is great to pair with chicken to give it an extra kick.
I will say that the buffalo sauce is my favorite.
Magdalena M.
New York , NY
I absolutely love the taste and flavor and I love how it makes my food taste so much better. It is a very good value hot sauce. I normally use it on my chicken and it makes it taste great!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?