BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Michelle V.
Concord, NC
Foodie Expert
My husband was so happy to see this he absolutely loves this on just about everything he eats. My dad and myself are also a huge fan because we love our spicy flavors!
Natasha M.
Culver city, CA
This was my first time trying this sauce! (I know crazy right?!) I know everyone recommends this with wings but I ate it with a bean and cheese burrito mixed with sour cream and OH MAN it was amazing! Tangy and a little bit of spice, but not too much where your mouth was on fire. 4 stars cuz it's really hard to get out of the bottle in small doses. Probably easier to shake it all over a meal as opposed to each bite :)
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Great with chicken, fish, beef- anything! A great item to have in your pantry. Taste tangy with a bit of a kick. Mix it with ranch for an amazing chicken fingers dip!
Kyle S.
Farmville, VA
This is the only hot sauce I use now. It taste delicious. I use it a lot with chicken. It's not melt your face off spicy like some other brands but it has just the right taste. Love it!!!
Franciele C.
Foodie Expert
I love to add it to all kind of things from a piece o meat to my salad. It adds a delicious flavor to everything . The color and the texture are beautiful. I highly recommend this product. I also like the bottle design...
Vianca S.
Somerton, AZ
I love this hot sauce! It is my favorite out of all the hot sauces there is. It isn't to spicy which makes it enjoyable to eat with tacos! Yum! I recommend it 100%!!!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Foodie Expert
I didn't try Red Hot until freshman year of college in 2004. I have been addicted ever since, it's good on almost anything and makes perfect wings and Buffalo Wing Dip.
christine f.
Des Moines, WA
Foodie Expert
I little goes a long way for me im just starting to get into spicy/hot food this has great flavor it dont have that strong vinagar smell im found a lot of others have
Maria R.
Carrollton , GA
I love hot food so this is my go to hot sauce at home! I use this when I make my buffalo chicken dip & it tastes amazing! I was stoked to get this in my Playa Voxbox!
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?