BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this as it's very mild and surprisingly not that spicy. I love that it adds flavor to many foods as it is very versatile. My family quite enjoyed the large sample size that was sent!!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho la comparación calidad precio por qué es un envaso muy bien presentado y si cantidad es bastante grande y si calidad es muy buena , y está salsa puede durar mucho tiempo la recomiendo
Yobana M.
Really god sauce and goes with pretty much anything ! Not too spicy for me but it has a hit ! I loved it with my chicken !! You must try it out ! You won't regret it !
Jeanelis J.
Savannah, GA
I received Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for free for testing purposes, courtesy of @influenster. The perfect sauce for a buffalo chicken dip, chicken, chips, pretty much everything. Sssooooooo delicious.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
I love it on my eggs and pizza, I'm not much of a spicy person but this is definitely good and the price is great! My kids enjoy it too on chips and cucumbers lol so it's a must in our house!
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
I like hot sauce it has a delicious taste. It has a tolerate but spicy taste. I received this hot sauce courtesy of Influenster to try. Recipe that I recommend it chicken wings
Minerva G.
I don't usually like spicy sauce, it was a good one to combine with some chips, but I'm still going to keep trying it, or look for some other flavor of the same brand.
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
I love it! It's not too spicy but it's amazing! I love using it in recipes such as soups, buffalo chicken dips, and especially TACOS!! By far the best hot sauce ever!!!
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
Love love love this stuff!! I make fried chicken bites in my air fryer and pour Frank's all over them and they are to die for!!! Nom nom nom

I put that S*** on everything!!
Elizabeth S.
Winchester, CA
Loved this hot sauce! I make my husband some wings using this product and he loves them! I just add a stick melted butter with this sauce and smother the wings with it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?