BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Tiffany M.
I have always liked hot and spicy food but was weary about hot sauces. That has completely changed since trying Franks red hot. I mix this into my fried rice, pour it on top of my pizza and add it to all my favorite chip dip recipes.
This has a great flavor. Nice smooth texture. And the perfect amount of spice.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great flavor that I use to add a kick to my favorite recipes!
My favorite thing to make with this sauce is my vegetarian cauliflower buffalo "wings" - even the pickiest eater at my house swears this tastes like real wings! Thanks to Frank's, we can have a healthier and lighter version of our favorites!
Stephanie T.
Woodbridge , VA
I've always like Franks Hot Sauce! The fact that I can put it in anything and everything bomb! I love to put it on my mangoes with lime and salt! Today I had carne asada with rice and pico! You already know it I sure did add it to my rice! ❤❤
Adalysse P.
Got this in my VoxBox! Although I've had it before, this is one of my favorite hot sauce. It's the best hot sauce for buffalo winds, has a great bold taste but not overly spicy. I'd definitely recommend this hot sauce!
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I started using Frank's a couple of years ago. Being from Texas, there are several hot sauce products I love so I added Frank's to the mix. I only use it on wings and the Frank's Chicken Buffalo dip. If you haven't tried the dip yet, I highly recommend it. I also love the sweet chili dipping sauce. It is no better than my other favorites...they all have a different flare.
Kim C.
Beacon, NY
My husband and I frequent a bar with the best appetizers we've ever had- one of them being a delicious buffalo chicken dip served in a warm bread bowl. I tried to duplicate it myself and this is the BEST hot sauce for the job. I'm not usually a huge fan on spicy food but it's got a great flavor and blends nicely in recipes. Definitely my go-to hot sauce!
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
Just like the lady in the commercial said. It tastes great! Spicy, but not too hot that it will burn your palate. I like to use it for chicken or mixing it in ranch for a dipping sauce or dressing. I read through some of the other reviews and I'll have to try out some of their uses for Frank's Red Hot.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
It didn't flavor cream cheese and beans very well. I hate to say it, but Tabasco is a way superior product. I got this for free in my Tasty Vox Box. This was not tasty spicy. Sorry, not my type, I'm sticking to Tabasco.
Betty L.
The Frank's Red Hot commercial pretty much sums it up, "I Put This **** On Everything!" I love the hot sauce, and the commercial is hilarious. You should check it out if you haven't yet seen it.

The sauce adds a nice kick and flavor to otherwise bland food. I can add it to sandwiches, mashed potatoes, macaroni/cheese, you name it!

Truly goes on anything.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
My all time favorite go to hot sauce! Nothing tastes like franks, it's the best. I use it on everything possible! It's not over powering with heat, in my opinion it's just hot enough where you can still taste the delicious flavor. If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely try it! You won't go back.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?