BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Madison B.
Madison B.
Palmdale, CA
This hot sauce is so good one of my favorites to make hot wings with. It's not to hot but has just a good enough spicyness to it. It's really cheap and it tastes delicious.
Dani G.
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
Franks is pretty much the only brand I've used to spice up my food and add a kick that actually has flavor and not just heat! Love it on my scrambled eggs or anything that needs an extra shot of spice!
Gigi C.
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
Love love love this stuff!! I make fried chicken bites in my air fryer and pour Frank's all over them and they are to die for!!! Nom nom nom

I put that S*** on everything!!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Karla Marie T.
Karla Marie T.
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
Annalisa M.
Annalisa M.
McKinney, TX
I am a lover of most hot sauces but Franks is by far my favorite. It adds flavor to my eggs, popcorn, veggies, just about anything. I love it on taco salads. Very flavorful :)
Shileizy T.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I completely love this hot sauce! i literally almost eat every other day with it! pairs up nicely with just anything! i recently got it in my voxbox and it awesome!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE!!!! We use this hot sauce on literally everything. It's at an amazing price & not too hot or too mild. We have bought it before at publix! Add it on your fav foods to spice things up!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce this is my first time trying it and i made some hot wings and they just came out amazing. It has a little kick to it but its good its not that spicy and its just perfect to make wings with i would totally recommend this for anyone that likes hot wings
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?