BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
This sauce is perfect! I thought it would be really hot, because I'm not the type to eat spicy. This sauce was just right. The flavor is zesty with a hint of hot, very bearable without needing to drink water.  I would highly recommend this to others.
Maria B.
roswell, GA
Foodie Expert
this is my favorite hot sauce. i literally put it on everything. it tastes so good when you toss chicken in it because i don't think it's as spicy as other hot sauces.
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
Love love love this stuff!! I make fried chicken bites in my air fryer and pour Frank's all over them and they are to die for!!! Nom nom nom

I put that S*** on everything!!
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love it on my eggs and pizza, I'm not much of a spicy person but this is definitely good and the price is great! My kids enjoy it too on chips and cucumbers lol so it's a must in our house!
Elizabeth S.
Winchester, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved this hot sauce! I make my husband some wings using this product and he loves them! I just add a stick melted butter with this sauce and smother the wings with it.
Liliana g.
The franks red hot sauce is very delicious. I've been looking for a sauce that is hot but also not so sour to the taste and I think I've found it. This sauce blends in perfectly with any type of food and it adds an extra secret flavor to anything and everything!
Kyle S.
Farmville, VA
This is the only hot sauce I use now. It taste delicious. I use it a lot with chicken. It's not melt your face off spicy like some other brands but it has just the right taste. Love it!!!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Foodie Expert
I didn't try Red Hot until freshman year of college in 2004. I have been addicted ever since, it's good on almost anything and makes perfect wings and Buffalo Wing Dip.
Natasha M.
Culver city, CA
This was my first time trying this sauce! (I know crazy right?!) I know everyone recommends this with wings but I ate it with a bean and cheese burrito mixed with sour cream and OH MAN it was amazing! Tangy and a little bit of spice, but not too much where your mouth was on fire. 4 stars cuz it's really hard to get out of the bottle in small doses. Probably easier to shake it all over a meal as opposed to each bite :)
Franciele C.
Foodie Expert
I love to add it to all kind of things from a piece o meat to my salad. It adds a delicious flavor to everything . The color and the texture are beautiful. I highly recommend this product. I also like the bottle design...
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?