BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Alexandra B.
Haverhill , MA
So happy to get this in my first #voxbox! Everyone in my house uses this for extra heat in food. The flavor is super nice and the heat goes away instantly for a nice kick. You can put this literally on anything. Best hot sauce
Natalie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay, so funny story. I was in Basic Training in MO and the would serve eggs every morning but I don't eat eggs be themselves. So one morning my Drill Sergeant told me I could not get up until I ate my eggs....PISSED! So something told to put a little Franks Red Hot on them and see how it would taste. Baby let me tell you...that is the only way I can eat my eggs now!
Maria L.
Ate this with fried chicken and it was SO GOOD. It has a great peppery taste and isn't too spicy, at least for me. I hate having to drink a ton of water between really spicy bites, and that wasn't the case with this one. Not sure about price since I got it for free, but I'd probably buy this again when I run out.
Kelly R.
I buy this in bulk and always keep extra bottles in the house! My family is addicted to hot sauce and franks it out favorite! Love putting it on rice and veggies for a little extra kick! My kids and husband love it on chicken wings. Perfect balance of heat - it's not crazy burn your mouth hot but it's not too mild either. And it's gluten free!!! Definitely recommend
Danielle D.
Manalapan, NJ
I love this hot sauce, if I could put it on everything I would - those commercials weren't kidding! I love to use Frank's RedHot and mix it with some ranch for the perfect hot wings. And if you want to add an extra kick, throw some Tobasco sauce into the marinade as well. Fantastic hot sauce for the price and great that you can purchase it almost anywhere!
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I love spicy foods and especially wings with a little more hot sauce! Definitely a good product and value! When you talk about a hot sauce brand Franks Red Hot usually comes up. I'm always satisfied with their products nice and spicy! Definitely recommended.
Tiffany M.
I have always liked hot and spicy food but was weary about hot sauces. That has completely changed since trying Franks red hot. I mix this into my fried rice, pour it on top of my pizza and add it to all my favorite chip dip recipes.
This has a great flavor. Nice smooth texture. And the perfect amount of spice.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
Great tasting sauce with a nice kick. Some hot sauces can be too strong but this is perfect.

I enjoy it with chicken- marinade for an hour or so before
Cooking or slow cooking.

It's great
Value for money too.

I would 100% buy it again!
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I started using Frank's a couple of years ago. Being from Texas, there are several hot sauce products I love so I added Frank's to the mix. I only use it on wings and the Frank's Chicken Buffalo dip. If you haven't tried the dip yet, I highly recommend it. I also love the sweet chili dipping sauce. It is no better than my other favorites...they all have a different flare.
Maria K.
Fort Worth, TX
Being w Mexican food lover, I was very excited to receive this hot sauce in the Plava VoxBox. I pared it with my tacos, and it was very delicious!! I also made a buffalo chicken dip with it for a recent party I had, and it was a hit with all my guests. A new staple in my fridge.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?