BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have this product for free by influenster and i' m giving my honest opinion i love this hot salsa....i think is really good for people who like spicy but not that much like me, really recommend.
Josie Bella L.
Josie Bella L.
Long Beach, CA
Once I was cooking I knew I had try the #frankshotsauce it was this spicy yet a bit sour,giving a great taste to my food . You'll love the unique taste this hot sauce has .
Sandy S.
Sandy S.
Foodie Expert
I love the stuff I got this and a pasta box about three months ago and I it's halfway gone. I'm so happy I got another one I love this hot sauce I eat it with mixer mixer with ranch best taste ever
Angela B.
Angela B.
I like my food to have flavor and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce does not disappoint! I use it on everything including chicken and french fries! Yum!
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
I was very excited to try out Frank's Red Hot. it's so good and it now going to be a staple in our household🍴😄
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Karla Marie T.
Karla Marie T.
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
Unyque C.
Unyque C.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy it. Veraitile can add it to alot of recipes or as a topping. Not too spicy...but adds a great zing! I even add it to my spaghetti...sounds weird but it tastes good!
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
So my husband & i are huge on spicy food & we have never tried this sauce before but I made some chicken wings with this sauce and it was Amazing! Tangy and has a nice kick, very saucy and not dry
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
I love my hot sauces and this is one of my favorites to cook with. It has the best flavor and it's actually spicy in a good way not a chemical taste like others I've tried.
Moises C.
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?