BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kenia A.
Norwalk, CA
I am Mexican and I come from a family where salsa and chilie is use on the daily. I usually do not like bottled sauces but this one is different! It is really good! I recommend for every one!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
This hot sauce has kind of a sweet flavor to it and it's great for cooking. We use it on chicken for hot wings and to make Buffalo chicken bake and buffalo chicken dip.
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
I love it! It's not too spicy but it's amazing! I love using it in recipes such as soups, buffalo chicken dips, and especially TACOS!! By far the best hot sauce ever!!!
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of my favorite hot sauces hands down. I love spicy food so I use this sauce to marinate and on top of anything. Marinate chicken and use on snacks like pop corn. Best on meats!
Liliana g.
The franks red hot sauce is very delicious. I've been looking for a sauce that is hot but also not so sour to the taste and I think I've found it. This sauce blends in perfectly with any type of food and it adds an extra secret flavor to anything and everything!
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
This is the perfect sauce to add to just about anything. From a few drops to a whole lot of it, your food will taste amazing. I keep it in my desk at work and grab it at lunch time everyday.
Maria B.
roswell, GA
this is my favorite hot sauce. i literally put it on everything. it tastes so good when you toss chicken in it because i don't think it's as spicy as other hot sauces.
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
I love this as it's very mild and surprisingly not that spicy. I love that it adds flavor to many foods as it is very versatile. My family quite enjoyed the large sample size that was sent!!
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta mucho la comparación calidad precio por qué es un envaso muy bien presentado y si cantidad es bastante grande y si calidad es muy buena , y está salsa puede durar mucho tiempo la recomiendo
Yobana M.
Really god sauce and goes with pretty much anything ! Not too spicy for me but it has a hit ! I loved it with my chicken !! You must try it out ! You won't regret it !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?