BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Winnetka, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce and this one has the perfect tangy/ hot. Not too hot for me. I love to top this off with my breakfast or dinner but honestly it goes great with everything!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
I love my hot sauces and this is one of my favorites to cook with. It has the best flavor and it's actually spicy in a good way not a chemical taste like others I've tried.
Maexiry A.
Maexiry A.
I use this sauce all the time. I love the tangy flavor and heat I get from it. I usually use it as dipping sauce for nuggets or bake some chicken strips and smother them in it. Definitely recommend people to try it.
Moises C.
Moises C.
Miami, Florida
Recibí este producto en la Tasty Box y de verdad estoy muy contento con el sabor ya que no es un picante muy fuerte y es perfecto como me gusta
Angela B.
Angela B.
I like my food to have flavor and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce does not disappoint! I use it on everything including chicken and french fries! Yum!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
Foodie Expert
Love this buffalo sauce!! I make buffalo dip all the time and always use this sauce. It has a great taste & flavor. It's not bad for you so I tend to use more with my food.
Marjorie G.
Marjorie G.
Foodie Expert
I got a free sample of this product to review in my playa vox. Even tho I'm not a big fan of spicy food I find myself adding a splash of this into my beans, my meats, and of course BBQ!
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have this product for free by influenster and i' m giving my honest opinion i love this hot salsa....i think is really good for people who like spicy but not that much like me, really recommend.
Josie Bella L.
Josie Bella L.
Long Beach, CA
Once I was cooking I knew I had try the #frankshotsauce it was this spicy yet a bit sour,giving a great taste to my food . You'll love the unique taste this hot sauce has .
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I love this stuff. Its not too much hott but its just enough. Adds great flavor to every dish when ever i need a little zing. My favorite thing to do is add it to noodles.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?