BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce it has a delicious taste. It has a tolerate but spicy taste. I received this hot sauce courtesy of Influenster to try. Recipe that I recommend it chicken wings
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this as it's very mild and surprisingly not that spicy. I love that it adds flavor to many foods as it is very versatile. My family quite enjoyed the large sample size that was sent!!
Okaris R.
San Jose , CA
Foodie Expert
The best Red sauce to marinate and add to your favorite dishes!! Specially with tacos and burritos ! I highly recommend!! The flavor is great spicy, sour and tasteful.
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
I love it! It's not too spicy but it's amazing! I love using it in recipes such as soups, buffalo chicken dips, and especially TACOS!! By far the best hot sauce ever!!!
Yobana M.
Foodie Expert
Really god sauce and goes with pretty much anything ! Not too spicy for me but it has a hit ! I loved it with my chicken !! You must try it out ! You won't regret it !
Kenia A.
Norwalk, CA
I am Mexican and I come from a family where salsa and chilie is use on the daily. I usually do not like bottled sauces but this one is different! It is really good! I recommend for every one!
Gigi C.
Spring valley, CA
Love love love this stuff!! I make fried chicken bites in my air fryer and pour Frank's all over them and they are to die for!!! Nom nom nom

I put that S*** on everything!!
Minerva G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I don't usually like spicy sauce, it was a good one to combine with some chips, but I'm still going to keep trying it, or look for some other flavor of the same brand.
Carolina R.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Me gusta mucho la comparación calidad precio por qué es un envaso muy bien presentado y si cantidad es bastante grande y si calidad es muy buena , y está salsa puede durar mucho tiempo la recomiendo
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
This sauce is perfect! I thought it would be really hot, because I'm not the type to eat spicy. This sauce was just right. The flavor is zesty with a hint of hot, very bearable without needing to drink water.  I would highly recommend this to others.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?