BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Teresa V.
EL Cajon, CA
Our go-to sauce for buffalo chicken night. Toss it in the crock pot with some chicken and a lil butter for buffalo chicken sliders. My family loves it. If you like it hot, you'll like Frank's.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This is my all time favorite hot sauce and I literally use it on every thing! :) I love it on eggs, burgers, steak, mac n cheese, baked beans etc etc. When I have get togethers I always make a huge thing of homemade coleslaw and everyone always asks what I put in it to give it the kick it has where it's got a little spicyness to it but not too much and has such amazing flavor too and what I use in my homemade coleslaw is Frank's Red Hot Sauce along with yellow mustard amd it may sound odd to some of you but trust me people rave over my coleslaw and it truly is extremely yummy! :)
Sierra M.
Troy, NY
Love it! I put this on honestly everything and it's the best hot sauce out. I picked it up at my local supermarket but you can get it anywhere. The price point is perfect and it will last me a very long time. I would buy this for sure and keep a stash in my bag ;)
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Sauce Original is a family staple in our home. We add it to just about everything for that extra kick. I received a full size bottle free from Influenster.
Ariana D.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite but it's not bad by all means. I prefer more of a kick and this is more of a slightly spicy tangy/vinegar  taste. It's good on pickles tho
Krystal M.
San Benito, TX
I love love love Frank's Red Hot! The taste pairs great with wings, tacos, dips and I even use it in my ramen soups(cup). I give this flavor a thumbs up will be trying other flavors asap. Always on my grocery list.
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing stuff. I love their slogan. I honestly put this on everything. If I don't have it, I'll wait to eat. It's very cost effective and I get mine at Target.
Cindy C.
Foodie Expert
Received this product on my #playavoxbox , it's a good size and not spicy for me but love the buffalo flavor, good to make wings or just to add to any dish it's really good.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I completely love this hot sauce! i literally almost eat every other day with it! pairs up nicely with just anything! i recently got it in my voxbox and it awesome!
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces hands down. I love spicy food so I use this sauce to marinate and on top of anything. Marinate chicken and use on snacks like pop corn. Best on meats!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?