BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Frank's so much. I know it's corny and that it's the slogan, but I seriously put this on everything. I put it on my eggs even. If you haven't tried it, you're welcome.
Jeannette R.
Greendale, WI
I usually buy Valentine hot sauce , but due to getting this for testing purposes I have it a shot. It was a bit spicey for my liking but it might work on some hot wings.
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
Absolutely amazing stuff. I love their slogan. I honestly put this on everything. If I don't have it, I'll wait to eat. It's very cost effective and I get mine at Target.
Mike L.
Pittston, PA
Their slogan is "I put that **** on everything" for a reason. I actually do put this on everything. Fried chicken, eggs, burgers, sloppy joes, french fries, you name it!
Ariana D.
Not my favorite but it's not bad by all means. I prefer more of a kick and this is more of a slightly spicy tangy/vinegar  taste. It's good on pickles tho
Teresa V.
El Cajon, CA
Our go-to sauce for buffalo chicken night. Toss it in the crock pot with some chicken and a lil butter for buffalo chicken sliders. My family loves it. If you like it hot, you'll like Frank's.
Lisbet P.
Greenville, SC
It's a prettty good sauce I would of prefer it a litttle but more spicy but other than that it's really goood . For cook outs or for any kind of meat that you eat well that's what I like it with
Coral P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Amo la salsa!!
Recibi esta en mi #PlayaVoxBox totalmente #free y me encanto, he probado otros tipos de salsa de la misma marca y puedo decir que todas son deliciosas, esta en particular puedo ponerla en casi todo, tanto en comida como en snacks, super recomendable
Cindy C.
Received this product on my #playavoxbox , it's a good size and not spicy for me but love the buffalo flavor, good to make wings or just to add to any dish it's really good.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?