BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes :)
So first off, I am not a hot sauce person but I do enjoy hot sauce occasionally. I did like this product I think its great for hot wings and people like me that do not like to much spice. MY con is that I do not like the smell its just too overwhelming for me.
BONUS: try it in chips and popcorn its yummy ;)
Betty B.
Betty B.
El monte, Ca
Im usually not the one to be a big fan of hot sauces because of rhe strong vinegar flavor but with Franks the flavor is just great. I received the original flavor just in the middle of mild and hot which is a plus and it definitely exceeds the quote to put it on everything.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Foodie Expert
This isn't my first time trying this hot sauce and I normally get it either at food lion or krogers. I think the value for the price is really good and while this I hot, it's really good for buffalo chicken dip.
Nidiyah C.
Nidiyah C.
Foodie Expert
i like this becouse it is good for all kind of food and it is so hot it will help you when you need it out of that is all i use it for i dnt knw what other ppl use it for
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I both love this stuff! Tastes great on everything! Perfect flavor! He adds a ton and I just add a little to my food, for that perfect heat. Highly recommend.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Newark, NJ
The best hot sauce i ever tried! I put this on anything, tacos my food , EVERYTHING lol. I just love the flavor and I would definitely recommend this to other people to buy!
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Bronx, NY
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I love to use this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's my absolute favorite. I have been buying this for a long time and I love it. It's great.
Teresa V.
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
@franksredhot i love this stuff #foodloverfranks great on my chicken wings lol perfect on taste and perfect on everything #iptsoe Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (i got this product for free for giving my hones option)
jacqueline R.
jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolotely loved this sauce. I'm a Mexican so I love everything spicy so I paired it up with some lays and it was the bomb! I got it on my playa vox box from influenster
Chanel S.
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have this product for free by influenster and i' m giving my honest opinion i love this hot salsa....i think is really good for people who like spicy but not that much like me, really recommend.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?