BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Cuttingsville, VT
Franks hot sauce is the only sauce I will use. I have used others but they aren't like Franks. The sauce is either too thick or thin and not the right spice.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Lemoore, CA
I like it it has just the right amount of kick to flavor all of my food. I really enjoyed it and I know that everyone that uses it for thanksgiving will too.
Maria J.
Maria J.
I love this sauce so much I use it whenever I can on any chicken products that I cook. I used it recently in a buffalo chicken lasagna and it tasted amazing!
Tesa N Chris H.
Tesa N Chris H.
Freer, TX
Foodie Expert
I always use Frank's on my hot wings to give it an extra hot taste. My husband uses it on almost everything he eats. In South Texas the hotter the better.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
I love franks. All of their products. I really do put that stuff on everything. Flavor is good, nothing overpoweringly hot. Just an all around goof sauce
victoria l.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Foodie Expert
This is our favorite hot sauce! Mix it with a bit of ketchup and a sprinkle of Worcestershire sauce and spread it over turkey meatloaf. It is delicious!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this in my tasty vox box but I've had it before. Franks hot sauce is the best hot sauce out there! Nothing compares to that awesome taste!
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
never change a clasic. i love red hots sauce in so many things, but my favorite is buffalo chicken dip. Redhot makes the perfect dip without trying.
Cece H.
Cece H.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best hot sauce out there. It has great flavor and just enough spice to complete any meal. I carry some around with me in my purse : )
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Ecorse, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best around very decent price and goes on everything i always buy it the kids love it can u can pick it up from walmart foe under $3
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?