BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is sooooo good! I literally put it on everything. Made some buffalo wings with this last night . I also use this on my meal preps when I'm eating healthy, let's be honest those meals are boooring but with this hot sauce oh my lanta it makes me look forward to eating them. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
Foodie Expert
I love this sauce!! It's amazing with chicken dishes. I love marinating chicken wings in this sauce and grilling them!! I was so excited when I received this product for free from influenster for my honest review because I love Frank's!
Valerie L.
Unfortunately I do not like or can take the heat of any type of spicy food. Therefore I am unable to fully test this product out. -

Update: I’ve been trying this it and is actually not that spicy, and it adds great flavor to food. I use it on my vegetarian chili and it’s adds great body and taste.
Brian S.
Brooklyn, NY
It started with an old Buick, a sack full of potatoes, and a Neil Young mixtape. We headed out for the Canadian border, looking for adventure and whatever culinary escapades came our way. In Buffalo, we had those peppery-hot flavored wings, an American classic. But in Montreal, oh la la, we came across some rich, cheesy, potato-y poutine. Back in the old Buick, on a lonesome Canadian road, it came to us: What if we shuffled the poutine off to Buffalo? Voilà!
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is good. I like cayenne pepper but this has a bit too much vinegar. I received a bottle from Influenster for free and I tried it out in my meat loaf. It gave it a nice a kick. I would definitely recommend if you like spice.
Priscilla S.
San Antonio , TX
Omg y'all I think Influenster truly knows me cause girrrlllllll! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite sauce ever! I truly put that $#%! on everything! On my tacos, wings, grilled chicken, fries, everything! It puts the perfect spice and it's truly a great product! 💯 recommend and would buy again!!!
Alicesen L.
- Just received a bottle of Frank's RedHot original sauce yesterday and it's safe to say its a WINNER! This hot sauce is soooo good! My family loves it & I know it's something we'll buy in the future. *Received this in the #PlayaVoxbox complimentary to try out & review.*

Bbhhh

Irene G.
Foodie Expert
I've had Frank's Red Hot Sauce before but not the Cayenne Pepper one. I've been putting it on my tacos, my pizza, french fries.. Just about anything & its really good. It gives whatever I'm eating just enough spicy flavor to make whatever I'm eating pop!
I received these products complimentary via Influencer for testing purposes!
Tyra W.
Essex, MD
Foodie Expert
Frank's original RedHot cayenne pepper sauce is mildly spicy and very tangy. While it's certainly not the hottest of hot sauces, it has just the right amount of heat to marinate, season, and top your favorite foods. It's not very thick in consistency, but sometimes sauce builds up in the neck of the bottle, which requires some cleaning. Frank's is always reasonably priced, but look for sales at your local grocer store!
Roxual B.
Waterford
Foodie Expert
My son inherited my love of hot & spicy flavors. We love different hot sauces of all kinds, but we HAVE to have a big bottle of Franks wherever we eat regularly. It's a required condiment like ketchup, mustard, Mayo..and Franks. In High School all the girls would carry small bottles in their purses to put on "quarter bag" sizes of hot potato chips. Some don't like a vinegary hot sauce but my family can't live without it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?