BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Yvonne N.
Utica, NY
I'm a huge fan of FRANKS HOT SAUCE I refuse to buy any other HOT sauce..
My whole family uses it.
Its used at almost every meal .
I can't eat any other brand . the taste the smell it's so yummy!
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
I absolutely love this sauce it's so addicting I can practically put it on everything!! If you haven't tried it it's definitely a must try ! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Aylesia B.
Bluffton, SC
Get yourself some lays potato chips, and drizzle this on there! It is my favorite simple pairing that's affordable tasty! My grandmother actually got me hooked on that :)
Jewls M.
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Crystal N.
Who doesn't like a little kick to their grilled meat? This sauce is big and bold the way a hot sauce should be. This just makes everything taste better. The packaging is simple and to the point.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm no hot sauce or spicy food fanatic, but I love me some Frank's! I put that S#!+ on everything! Lmao! Good stuff! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Fiorella T.
Lauderhill, FL
first time trying franks redhot sauce and I LOVE IT!!!! it has a mix of flavors with some spice in it. the price is not bad at all. This is my new favorite hot sauce now.
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is amazing!!! I was one that could not handle spicy anything but this spicy isn't over powering and is soooo good!!!
Brenda A.
Fullerton, CA
I love this pepper sauce I literally put it on everything ! It adds so much more flavor and heat to just an dish or snack. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot #contest #iptsoe
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?