BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Franciele C.
Foodie Expert
I love to add it to all kind of things from a piece o meat to my salad. It adds a delicious flavor to everything . The color and the texture are beautiful. I highly recommend this product. I also like the bottle design...
Ruby G.
Foodie Expert
This sauce was much better than I had expected.
It is great to pair with chicken to give it an extra kick.
I will say that the buffalo sauce is my favorite.
Katie K.
torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is sooo good!!!  I'm vegan, but it doesn't mean I'm bland.  I LOVE FLAVOR and this product helps me out so much when I'm looking for a kick!
Gaby W.
Canoga Park, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is amazing! Just the right amount of spice. At this point I put it on just about everything. Glazing chicken while BBQ gives it such a great taste. Definitely getting more!
Sandra P.
Maspeth, NY
My grandfather is a huge fan of hot sauce, so when he saw this he was eager to try it. My family is now obsessed and will definitely buy again. They enjoyed the balance of sweet and hot. I recommend this to everyone! I got this for free in the Playa voxbox.
Reiina G.
Guadalupe, CA
I definitely Recommend i am picky about my hot-wings  sauce  but this one wow exceeds my expectations i really Love it great flavor spicy, I love it.
marissa n.
Fontana, CA
great flavor for hot wings just adding a lil butter and it's delicious ! if you're looking for a simple easy way to make hot wings just add this sauce when frying up
Kristy J.
Winter Park, FL
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm so glad I received this in my Voxbox! I used it as my sauce for my slow cooker buffalo chicken and it was PERFECT. Not too spicy just enough sweet.
Karla Marie T.
Doral, FL
In case you wondering if it us hot enough?? YESSSS! Love to mix this kind of sauces with sour cream or something alike and put it all over breads and cassava breads! Yummy
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
It turns everything into hot wings. I love it. I can't believe I never tried it before. Now I get their slogan. I literally would put that sh** on everything. It's great if you're not in the mood for tapatio.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?