BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
Franks Hot Sauce is absolutely perfect considering there are endless ways to use it. Whether that's making a buffalo dip, using it simply on a sandwich or burger, it is a great quality hot sauce. While it may be a little spicy, it is delicious!
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
My boyfriend LOVES sauces and I'm always picking him up new ones to try. He really liked this one but it was a bit watery and the heat was more of a burn than spicy flavor. But definitely worth using!
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce I have ever had and the most amazing part is that I got it for free from influenster just for my honest review and I don't think I could ever go back to any other hot sauce.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Chicago Hts, IL
It's good, I like super spicy hot sauce tasted a little more like vinegar to me then actual heat and spicy.. great mild hot sauce for my taste buds Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Made buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for a baby shower with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a hit at the party and I absolutely recommend using this sauce in any recipe that requires hot sauce!
Kristina P.
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I put this on EVERYTHING. It's also the only hotsauce that I use on my buffalo wings - just add some butter and you have a great wing sauce. I would also put this on my rice or quinoa for a nice kick.
Aura H.
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives an awesome flavor to the food! First time trying it and I really liked it. It's not pricey at all. You can prepare it with chicken, wings, etc! Flavor once again was awesome, I am very satisfied.
Violeta V.
Violeta V.
Foodie Expert
Great and mild hot sauce. Cayenne pepper tastes great with shrimp cocktail to fish tacos. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a hot sauce and flavoring to any foods.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Foodie Expert
This is actually one of the best hot sauces to use on chicken in my opinion. I've used this for a long time and when I found out that I would be receiving it for free in my #playavoxbox i was so excited!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?