BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
Foodie Expert
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Izzy R.
Jersey City, NJ
I give it five stars only because it's not spicy and I like that about it but I don't enjoy the taste. Me personally I won't use it in any of my foods but if you enjoy hot sauce then do you boo.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly I put this on everything like they say in the advertisement! I'm glad I'm getting this in my box because I loved it already and can't wait to try it out once more
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is amazing!!! I was one that could not handle spicy anything but this spicy isn't over powering and is soooo good!!!
Fiorella T.
Lauderhill, FL
first time trying franks redhot sauce and I LOVE IT!!!! it has a mix of flavors with some spice in it. the price is not bad at all. This is my new favorite hot sauce now.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm no hot sauce or spicy food fanatic, but I love me some Frank's! I put that S#!+ on everything! Lmao! Good stuff! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jewls M.
Foodie Expert
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Priscilla P.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this sauce it's so addicting I can practically put it on everything!! If you haven't tried it it's definitely a must try ! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sarah P.
Edinburg, TX
This hot sauce is ok it reminds me of the tabasco hot sauce , i personally dont care much for it i like things with a little more kick in it .. its not bad though its just not for me personally
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?