BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina E.
I was very excited to try out Frank's Red Hot. it's so good and it now going to be a staple in our household🍴😄
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Josie Bella L.
Long Beach , CA
Once I was cooking I knew I had try the #frankshotsauce it was this spicy yet a bit sour,giving a great taste to my food . You'll love the unique taste this hot sauce has .
Amber P.
Denver, CO
This is really good! I thought it would be really spicy, but it wasn't! A little goes a long way. I used it mixed with some ranch over some pork chops and it was amazing!!
Leslie C.
Great hot sauce! Not too spicy, perfect for my liking. The taste is great as well. I got for free for testing purposes. I definitely recommend it if you like hot sauce :) a little goes a long way too.
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Martha V.
This is the best hot sauce ever. It goes great on everything. Including my hot Cheetos lol. Taste great with fish and chicken. Especially the buffalo chicken salad I make.
Suzzette M.
I normally don't care about hot sauce but this one was ok. At least to me. My husband enjoyed. When doesn't he enjoy hot sauce. He likes it in soups or nachos. I really didn't like the flavor to it.
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
It is so good! First time trying and I love it! My girlfriend was so excited to get this because she has always loved it! Now I get to try it in different recipes! Definitely going to buy again!
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
I received this product free from influenster but my opinions are my own. I enjoy this red hot sauce a lot! It tastes delicious. It's the perfect compliment for my meals.
Michelle G.
['Coral Gables', 'FL'], FL
Honestly I put this on everything like they say in the advertisement! I'm glad I'm getting this in my box because I loved it already and can't wait to try it out once more
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?