BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Amber P.
The ad is true: I put this stuff on everything! Last night, I made chicken nuggets -- Franks Red Hot made them Buffalo tenders! This morning, ham and egg cups became spicy salsa ham-made eggies (named by my 8-year-old)! It's spicy with flavor, making it a perfect pairing with savory foods needing a kick!
Tina G.
Fort Campbell, KY
This hot sauce was amazing. I used it in the crockpot with some ranch dressing sauce and butter, this has so much flavor! I was pleasantly surprised how hot it was but it wasn't too overwhelming. This sauce is perfect for the crockpot of you need some extra heat!
Sharon K.
Frank's red hot sauce is the absolute best hot sauce! It tastes good on everything - chicken, french fries, pizza, etc. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It works great as a wing sauce! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Sandra P.
When I'm in the mood for hot sauce, but I don't want things to be TOO hot, I go for Frank's. It gives pizza the perfect amount of heat without taking away from the taste. I personally could put this on anything that needs a little extra.
Irene G.
I've had Frank's Red Hot Sauce before but not the Cayenne Pepper one. I've been putting it on my tacos, my pizza, french fries.. Just about anything & its really good. It gives whatever I'm eating just enough spicy flavor to make whatever I'm eating pop!
I received these products complimentary via Influencer for testing purposes!
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I put franks red hot on everything!! Actually just finished a sandwich with some on it. If you like hot sauce then this is the way to go. I use the regular franks red hot for almost everything, but when I'm eating it with fries I like to use the franks red hot buffalo sauce!
Alina M.
Norwalk, CT
Overall a decent hot sauce but it's too vinegar-y for my taste. The sourness overpowers the spiciness of it but it's good for people that can't handle too much spicy. It has a very low calorie count which some people might like for their diets.
Jennifer H.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a great hot sauce that you really can put on everything to enhance the flavor. I use to only one hot sauce, after trying this one I will only use Frank's from now on! It's not insanely hot it has this awesome kick that even my 2 year old loved. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle G.
I personally didn't try this, but my husband was quick to try it. He said it tastes best on pizza. He want to try using it in a recipe for some kind of chicken wings.
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
I was super excited when I found out I was receiving red hot (hot sauce) I've seen it around but never really bothered trying it, but let me say ... the taste of it is amazing !!! The original flavor has just the right amount of spice and it's perfect with chicken or anything else you want to add flavor too ! I would definitely recommend it to a friend .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?