BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
brittany g.
brittany g.
atwater, CA
i love this hot sauce i used to swear by it when i was younger it went so well on chicken wings! im now vegan and i still continue to swear by this i use it in cauliflower wings or on meat substitutes!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
Franks Hot Sauce is absolutely perfect considering there are endless ways to use it. Whether that's making a buffalo dip, using it simply on a sandwich or burger, it is a great quality hot sauce. While it may be a little spicy, it is delicious!
Ree J.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
There is always a bottle of Red Hot in the crib! A staple hot sauce in my broad selection. When you want heat and flavor. I havent tried a Red Hot product that I don't like. 🔥
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Made buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for a baby shower with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a hit at the party and I absolutely recommend using this sauce in any recipe that requires hot sauce!
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Carlsbad, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It's so good ! I like it on chicken wings the best!! Also really good to dip my fries in . It has great flavoring as it's not to spicy either . I am very satisfied with this sauce.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Sammamish, WA
I love the taste of this Sauce, it´s a little spicy but it gives a deep taste to all my dips sauces, I used it with Nachos, meats and in a lot of salas, because with a little lettuce, nuts, tunna and some herbs and fresh cheese, your salad will be the best with this sauce
Maria F.
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I usually put it on my grilled chicken breast. It adds a little kivk to it and it's not too spicy. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Madelyne G.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy things, but the flavor this gives to the food is just great. If you have people who likes good spicy food this is the right hot sauce. Is not too expensive either
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Hammond, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan for these types of hot sauces but it was not bad at all. I'm satisfied with the flavor & im sure the more I use it the more I'll enjoy it. Idk if I'll repurchase at this point.
Yvonny J.
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I love Franks hot sauce. I love to mix it with sour cream! Makes the perfect little sauce. I think the price on this item is decent. You could find it at your local grocery store!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?