BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Unyque C.
Foodie Expert
I enjoy it. Veraitile can add it to alot of recipes or as a topping. Not too spicy...but adds a great zing! I even add it to my spaghetti...sounds weird but it tastes good!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
I received this product free from influenster but my opinions are my own. I enjoy this red hot sauce a lot! It tastes delicious. It's the perfect compliment for my meals.
Aylesia B.
Bluffton, SC
Get yourself some lays potato chips, and drizzle this on there! It is my favorite simple pairing that's affordable tasty! My grandmother actually got me hooked on that :)
Brenda A.
Fullerton, CA
I love this pepper sauce I literally put it on everything ! It adds so much more flavor and heat to just an dish or snack. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot #contest #iptsoe
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's so much. I know it's corny and that it's the slogan, but I seriously put this on everything. I put it on my eggs even. If you haven't tried it, you're welcome.
Suzzette M.
Foodie Expert
I normally don't care about hot sauce but this one was ok. At least to me. My husband enjoyed. When doesn't he enjoy hot sauce. He likes it in soups or nachos. I really didn't like the flavor to it.
Yvonne N.
Utica, NY
I'm a huge fan of FRANKS HOT SAUCE I refuse to buy any other HOT sauce..
My whole family uses it.
Its used at almost every meal .
I can't eat any other brand . the taste the smell it's so yummy!
Gabbie V.
Robstown, TX
Foodie Expert
I use it to make hot wings I love it because it's not crazy burning hot but it's just enough to get the crave out the way very good sauce and I will deff buy again! Did I say it's great for hot wings!!!
Evelyn C.
Colton, CA
It is so good! First time trying and I love it! My girlfriend was so excited to get this because she has always loved it! Now I get to try it in different recipes! Definitely going to buy again!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?