BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Madison B.
North Hills, CA
This hot sauce is so good one of my favorites to make hot wings with. It's not to hot but has just a good enough spicyness to it. It's really cheap and it tastes delicious.
Alicia E.
Union City, IN
Love this buffalo sauce!! I make buffalo dip all the time and always use this sauce. It has a great taste & flavor. It's not bad for you so I tend to use more with my food.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Dani G.
Kissimmee, FL
Franks is pretty much the only brand I've used to spice up my food and add a kick that actually has flavor and not just heat! Love it on my scrambled eggs or anything that needs an extra shot of spice!
Shely M.
Woodside, NY
Amazing hot sauce, not to spicy just perfect. It's great for some buffalo wings. Plus you can find it everywhere for a good price. I would totally recommend it to everyone
Isabel O.
Yonkers, NY
My dad and I love this stuff. He's uses it a lot for grilling and won't use anything else. I was sent it in my playa voxbox and am so pleased with this multiuse hot sauce!
Jennifer F.
Winnetka, CA
I love hot sauce and this one has the perfect tangy/ hot. Not too hot for me. I love to top this off with my breakfast or dinner but honestly it goes great with everything!
Chanel S.
Orlando, FL
I have this product for free by influenster and i' m giving my honest opinion i love this hot salsa....i think is really good for people who like spicy but not that much like me, really recommend.
Alexandra G.
I have never taste this hot sauce and boy have I been missing out! This is great for wings and it's the perfect spice level. The price is reasonable and it has a delicious taste!
Melissa M.
Middletown, RI
Buffalo chicken is my all time favorite dish. With Franks Red Hot, I now make it at home! I make healthier buffalo chicken that doesn't impact my diet as much and completely satisfies my cravings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?