BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle W.
Frank's Red Hot is a great product because it's hot but not too hot. It adds a wonderful taste to your food. You can taste the food and the nice flavor of Frank's. I can use Frank's on almost anything but especially like putting some on eggs, chicken, and in buffalo chicken dip. It will always be my dad's and my favorite hot sauce.
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Franks Red Hot is good. I like cayenne pepper but this has a bit too much vinegar. I received a bottle from Influenster for free and I tried it out in my meat loaf. It gave it a nice a kick. I would definitely recommend if you like spice.
Franks is a must have in your condiment rotation! I'm super happy to have received it in my #tastyvoxbox we always have franks on hand. I love it on burgers, in Mac and cheese and on wings. This is pretty much a staple in our home to liven up our meals. But my favorite recipe to use franks is in Buffalo wing dip, everyone loves it!
Andrea G.
Not a fan of hot sauce since i dont eat any sort of spicy anything, but i gave it to my family & they all seemed to love it & said "this is a really good sauce". They really enjoyed the spice.
Brit M.
Plano , TX
I'm originally from Buffalo, NY home of the chicken wing. We like our wings hot! Growing up we used Frank's on everything from eggs to tacos. Now living in the south surrounded by good hot sauces I still pick up Frank's it's hot and if that's not enough for you get the wing sauce! I put this on EVERYTHING!
Emilie O.
Saint Joseph, IL
I'm a total hot sauce snob. I take my hot sauce very seriously. I was really excited when this box showed up and it contained a hot sauce I hadn't tried before. I really enjoyed it! It had great flavor and the perfect amount of spice. Compared to other cayenne pepper hot sauces, the price on this is pretty steep given the size, but it certainly is yummy.
Alicesen L.
- Just received a bottle of Frank's RedHot original sauce yesterday and it's safe to say its a WINNER! This hot sauce is soooo good! My family loves it & I know it's something we'll buy in the future. *Received this in the #PlayaVoxbox complimentary to try out & review.*

Bbhhh

Eunice G.
Houston , TX
Such a good hot sauce!I received this for free here on influenster.  You can use it for buffalo wings, dips, and so much more. Great taste for a great price. Would totally purchase in the future and would totally recommend.
Arissa P.
Always have loved Franks Hot Sauce! It's my second favorite from Louisiana's Hot Sauce! (Bc that's where I'm from) lol but this is so good on hot wings, in soup, & gumbo! (That's what I use it in) I would recommend if you're looking to add a little kick to your food but not too much of a kick!
Veena A.
Erie, PA
I know most would say why the heck are you not giving a five star! It's the best hot sauce on the market! Yes I agree, it is. However, for myself I'm not over the moon about it just because I'm not a crazy hot sauce fanatic. This hot sauce will not be used up that quickly in my household, but it's still delicious on things like eggs, wings, etc.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?