BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer K.
San Antonio , TX
Really Great taste! Franks was perfect, it gave my wings a great flavor, and it wasn't too hot for me. I'm a very picky eater, and I'd definitely recommend for anyone to give this brand a try!
Kiana M.
Wheeling, WV
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing stuff. I love their slogan. I honestly put this on everything. If I don't have it, I'll wait to eat. It's very cost effective and I get mine at Target.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I completely love this hot sauce! i literally almost eat every other day with it! pairs up nicely with just anything! i recently got it in my voxbox and it awesome!
Adrianna A.
Kerman , CA
Love this sauce! My only choice for homemade wings. Great Value. Very Affordable. Flavor is perfect. Place wings in foil with sauce and bake. Received in my Playa Box for Free from Influenster
Cristina B.
Rialto, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect sauce to add to just about anything. From a few drops to a whole lot of it, your food will taste amazing. I keep it in my desk at work and grab it at lunch time everyday.
EStephanie M.
Clearfield , UT
Foodie Expert
This sauce is perfect! I thought it would be really hot, because I'm not the type to eat spicy. This sauce was just right. The flavor is zesty with a hint of hot, very bearable without needing to drink water.  I would highly recommend this to others.
Erika Y.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I love it on my eggs and pizza, I'm not much of a spicy person but this is definitely good and the price is great! My kids enjoy it too on chips and cucumbers lol so it's a must in our house!
Helen G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce it has a delicious taste. It has a tolerate but spicy taste. I received this hot sauce courtesy of Influenster to try. Recipe that I recommend it chicken wings
Kelly V.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this as it's very mild and surprisingly not that spicy. I love that it adds flavor to many foods as it is very versatile. My family quite enjoyed the large sample size that was sent!!
Kimberly R.
Bronx, NY
I love it! It's not too spicy but it's amazing! I love using it in recipes such as soups, buffalo chicken dips, and especially TACOS!! By far the best hot sauce ever!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?