BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kellie S.
London, KY
My top choice for buffalo chicken dip and other dip recipes. Good value for the size bottle. Try in chili or different dips! Love it on scrambled eggs and chicken sandwiches.
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Omg!!!! I will say I put this ish one everything and so does my oldest daughter.. We love the taste and that it easily pairs with any food item. Its our holy grail condiment
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
So my husband & i are huge on spicy food & we have never tried this sauce before but I made some chicken wings with this sauce and it was Amazing! Tangy and has a nice kick, very saucy and not dry
Annalisa M.
Mckinney, TX
I am a lover of most hot sauces but Franks is by far my favorite. It adds flavor to my eggs, popcorn, veggies, just about anything. I love it on taco salads. Very flavorful :)
Nidiyah C.
i like this becouse it is good for all kind of food and it is so hot it will help you when you need it out of that is all i use it for i dnt knw what other ppl use it for
Unyque C.
I enjoy it. Veraitile can add it to alot of recipes or as a topping. Not too spicy...but adds a great zing! I even add it to my spaghetti...sounds weird but it tastes good!
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love these sauce !!! Super super spicy and tastes good totally recommend and it has a good value for the price that it has not expensive at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would buy it again and again all over
Vanessa E.
I love my hot sauces and this is one of my favorites to cook with. It has the best flavor and it's actually spicy in a good way not a chemical taste like others I've tried.
jacqueline R.
Weslaco, TX
I absolotely loved this sauce. I'm a Mexican so I love everything spicy so I paired it up with some lays and it was the bomb! I got it on my playa vox box from influenster
Angela B.
I like my food to have flavor and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce does not disappoint! I use it on everything including chicken and french fries! Yum!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?