BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Foodie Expert
i barely received my voxbox today and this was the first thing i tried. I like eating pork rinds with lemon and valentina chili but i swapped it for this and omggg its so good!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Foodie Expert
I live with a spicy lover family and this sauce is so good. It's not extremely spicy just enough kick that it gives our wings a great taste. It's not pricey and for the amount you get, it's a great deal.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
victoria R.
victoria R.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love a little spice in my life, my mother on the other hand likes a ton more. This is perfect for us both its enough for me an it makes her happy. Will continue to use this!!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
It's true! Frank's Hot Sauce IS the best hot sauce known to humankind. It's affordable, it's tasty on it's own, delicious is hundreds of recipes, not too vinegar=y, and tastes great on everything.
Kellie S.
Kellie S.
London, KY
Foodie Expert
My top choice for buffalo chicken dip and other dip recipes. Good value for the size bottle. Try in chili or different dips! Love it on scrambled eggs and chicken sandwiches.
Monica A.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! I love the tangy spiciness! I got this free bottle from Influenster! I would definitely buy it again as it's inexpensive. I literally put it on everything! Definitely recommend it to others!
Steph G.
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
My boyfriend LOVES sauces and I'm always picking him up new ones to try. He really liked this one but it was a bit watery and the heat was more of a burn than spicy flavor. But definitely worth using!
Candace D.
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this hot sauce. Has a good amount of spice but not too over powering. It has a sweet flavor, and is really good to use with margarine to make wing sauce. I got it from Publix. Reasonable price.
Kilenny T.
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been eating this sauce everyday with everything!!! Tacos, rice, even my Cheetos that are not hot i put this sauce on top and they are the best. This sauce is amazing!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?