BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Crystal N.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like a little kick to their grilled meat? This sauce is big and bold the way a hot sauce should be. This just makes everything taste better. The packaging is simple and to the point.
Fiorella T.
Lauderhill, FL
first time trying franks redhot sauce and I LOVE IT!!!! it has a mix of flavors with some spice in it. the price is not bad at all. This is my new favorite hot sauce now.
Aylesia B.
Bluffton, SC
Get yourself some lays potato chips, and drizzle this on there! It is my favorite simple pairing that's affordable tasty! My grandmother actually got me hooked on that :)
Izzy R.
Jersey City, NJ
I give it five stars only because it's not spicy and I like that about it but I don't enjoy the taste. Me personally I won't use it in any of my foods but if you enjoy hot sauce then do you boo.
Jewls M.
Foodie Expert
my favorite sauce to use on my home made hot wings. among other foods. it has the perfect spiciness factor without being overly spicy. gratis on white rice and beef also.
Daisy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm no hot sauce or spicy food fanatic, but I love me some Frank's! I put that S#!+ on everything! Lmao! Good stuff! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
Foodie Expert
Honestly I put this on everything like they say in the advertisement! I'm glad I'm getting this in my box because I loved it already and can't wait to try it out once more
Yalitza N.
Newark, NJ
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is amazing!!! I was one that could not handle spicy anything but this spicy isn't over powering and is soooo good!!!
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
If you are looking for a little kick in your meal. This hot sauce is the best way to do so. It's not too spicy which is perfect for me because I am not the biggest spicy food fan but this was perfect.
Soila F.
Foodie Expert
My first time trying this hot sauce was through Influenster and I loved it, the flavor was great not too spicy and it goes well with any food adding a little kick to it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?