BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Melly P.
Melly P.
Monticello, MN
I am not a huge fan of hot sauces. Tabasco was the only one I could really stand...aside from my Mexican sauces like Tapatio. This hot sauce though, is one of the best I have tried. Especially with wings!
Kristy V.
Kristy V.
Centerville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for every meal!!! For the past 3 days we have put it on eggs in a basket for breakfast, fries and green beans, and our steak. Best way to up your meals flavor!!!
Mlynn D.
Mlynn D.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty amazing and full of flavor. I put it on everything!!! Even salads! The cost is very reasonable for the amount you get. I usually get mine at Smiths. I would definitely buy this again!
Beverly V.
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Im not a crazy fan of hot sauce, but I decided to try this on my Ramen noodles and I absolutely loved it! It's the perfect amount of flavor and spices! Would definitely purchase.
Lesly M.
Lesly M.
Plantation, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! I literally can put it on everything!! It's got a good kick but isn't overly spicy which I like. If you haven't tried this, you definitely have to!
Dora G.
Dora G.
Mesa, AZ
Just the right level of spiciness, & vinegar.
Flavor: just the right amount of heat. The vinegar is not overwhelming.
Goes great on pizza, soup, subs, burgers, pasta, Everything!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
Jeanette D.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
So I just opened up the bottle and gave it a try and it taste pretty good, wish it would have been a bit more spicy but thats just my preference. overall good flavor excited to try it out on some tacos.
Mirna O.
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?