BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Debra Renee L.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
I love this hot sauce it has the perfect amount of kick. I like to put this hot sauce in my soups and on doritos. I recommend this to anyone who loves spicy food like me, you will be satisfied with this hot sauce!
Kettlyn U.
Kettlyn U.
I love this Hot sauce! Was excised when I saw it in my voxbox. This makes anything have a spicy kick to it, I put it on my chicken, pizza and tacos. I love the flavor to it doesn't taste fake because it's made with real peppers.
Sonya A.
Sonya A.
Tempe , AZ
Seriously one of my most favorite hot sauces! You can put it basically on anything. It's more if a Buffalo wing flavor than a Chipotle or spice-y flavor. I love making buffalo chicken cream cheese dip in a croc pot with it. Ahhh so good!!!
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
This was so amazing! I made buffalo chicken with this hot sauce. And omg. Was it amazing! I received this product for free from Influenster and now it's a permanent add on to my grocery list!
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
Before receiving this product through Influenster I was already purchasing it. We keep it in stock in our home at all times since it's everyone's favorites. It's especially good with fried chicken tenders.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with Franks...it's a classic on my chicken: fried or as wing sauce. I swear by this, it is a perfect taste that it makes my mouth water just thinking about it
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
West Park , FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love to have a little kick to every dish!! Franks red hot sauce is just that! You can put a little or put a lot to fit everyone's flavor palate! So delicious! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!!
Reuben M.
Reuben M.
Falmouth, MA
i love Franks and put that S**t on everything. but really i do and my GF makes a killer buffalo mac and cheese with it. i got this from a influenster box of random  stuff for men its my go to hot sauce when i need it for cooking
Taryn G.
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Melly P.
Melly P.
Monticello, MN
I am not a huge fan of hot sauces. Tabasco was the only one I could really stand...aside from my Mexican sauces like Tapatio. This hot sauce though, is one of the best I have tried. Especially with wings!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?