BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Rebecca C.
This is my favorite hot sauce of all time. I use this on anything i put my hands on. Popcorn, chicken, tacos, rice, you name it. I use this hot sauce whenever I make hot wings at home, and it is just perfect. Its not too spicy, but it is spicy enough.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
Not a fan of spicy food or hot sauce but I must say this does it for me. It offers the right amount of spice I need for my chicken, ravioli, and noodles! It's definitely a good price for the value and can be found in your local grocery store.
katie c.
Philadelphia, PA
I would die and go to heaven to have an endless supply of buffalo sauce. I love the buffalo sauce by Franks because it's not too spicy and has a little kick to it. I love that you really can put it on everything especially things you wouldn't think of
Karen D.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I truly love this Hot Sauce, I put it on my soups, salads and one of my favorites in my popcorn, it is so tasty. I definitely recommend it.

☆ I received it complimentary from @influenster for testing purposes!

@FranksRedHot
#iptsoe #FoodlovesFranks
#playavoxbox #contest
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
If I could give this an AAA grade I would. It says it on the bottle, but I literally put this stuff on EVERYTHING. From eggs to pasta to bloody marys, if it needs a kick but with great flavor, this is what I go to. Yes, it does cost maybe 50 cents more than the other popular brands, but that fifty cents is worth it for how much of a difference it makes in foods. The other hot sauce brands have nothing on Franks!
Julissa R.
So tasty! One of my favorites go to for chicken or even just simply putting it on popcorn! The flavor is amazing and price is great! Thanks Influenster for the complimentary bottle! Definitely recommend to other!
Dakota S.
Spicy for the win!! Love my Franks RedHot Sauce I received complementary for testing purposes. It's a great price and adds the right amount of spice!! Can't wait to try the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle!
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
As a member of Influenster.com I received this for free to review and I couldn't be any happier! It's great to go with anything! I became a vegetarian not long ago and this makes my Vegan Buffalo Wings taste better and closer to the real thing! My sister came over and loved eating it even by itself! Not very spicy and the taste is amazing! Can't wait to buy more!
Luke P.
Milwaukee, WI
I was super excited to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot in my Gents Vox Box. Every fridge needs some Franks in it. It's one of the most versatile hot sauces out there. It's not super spicy but it has a good Louisiana style flavor that can be used on a ton of foods. Homemade wings, pizza, popcorn are my favorite ways to use Franks.
Johanna R.
Long Beach , CA
Thanks to Influenster's Playa voxbox i got this hot sauce and I'm usually not one to use hot sauce in my food but I started adding it to my chicken for lunch and it wasn't too spicy but added just enough flavor and it's starting to be my new fave thing to add to my food
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?