BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leslie H.
Krum, TX
Omg!!!! I will say I put this ish one everything and so does my oldest daughter.. We love the taste and that it easily pairs with any food item. Its our holy grail condiment
Amy S.
Fort worth, TX
Foodie Expert
It has such an amazing flavor that changes boring food into a delicious one. Price is reasonable. I believe that this is completely different from any other hot sauce there is
Maexiry A.
I use this sauce all the time. I love the tangy flavor and heat I get from it. I usually use it as dipping sauce for nuggets or bake some chicken strips and smother them in it. Definitely recommend people to try it.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
It tastes so good and it's the perfect amount of heat! It is so good for making wings. And it is for a good price! I got this for free and I honestly love it. I got the original flavor and highly recommend
Mariana D.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce around. Bold taste that doesn't compromise its ingredients. It's good for whole 30 and paleo diet. Taste great hot with out over doing it. Flavor is awesome. Would recommend to friends.
Betty B.
El monte, Ca
Im usually not the one to be a big fan of hot sauces because of rhe strong vinegar flavor but with Franks the flavor is just great. I received the original flavor just in the middle of mild and hot which is a plus and it definitely exceeds the quote to put it on everything.
Nilsa L.
Bronx, NY
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
I love to use this hot sauce to make buffalo wings. It's my absolute favorite. I have been buying this for a long time and I love it. It's great.
Irma M.
Dallas, TX
I love this sauce as a Mexican I love hot stuff goes great with wings and potatoe chips. Also with tacos from jack omg this sauce has a spicy kick but addicting I am really satisfied with it must try
Alexandra G.
Foodie Expert
I have never taste this hot sauce and boy have I been missing out! This is great for wings and it's the perfect spice level. The price is reasonable and it has a delicious taste!
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I am on a vey low carb diet & for breakfast I have lots of protein which includes eggs... needless to say Franks RedHot has been my go to for flavor & spice!!! Must try!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?