BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Franks Red Hot! Great for all kinds of recipes especially if you like spicy food! I love the flavor and it's super delicious!! Love love love this product and would definitely recommend to other people!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Foodie Expert
So good! This product truly is versatile and you can really put it on anything. I don't use too much when I use it, but I like pairing it with my chicken! It is worth the price and worth adding to anything!
Dora G.
Dora G.
Mesa, AZ
Just the right level of spiciness, & vinegar.
Flavor: just the right amount of heat. The vinegar is not overwhelming.
Goes great on pizza, soup, subs, burgers, pasta, Everything!
Mitzy D.
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Foodie Expert
This was so amazing! I made buffalo chicken with this hot sauce. And omg. Was it amazing! I received this product for free from Influenster and now it's a permanent add on to my grocery list!
Lola G.
Lola G.
Pflugerville , TX
Frank's is the Best when you want something hot and slightly vinegar in flavor. It doesn't take a lot, just a few splashes, to bring your flavor to the next level. You can't really over do it with franks.
Beverly V.
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Foodie Expert
Im not a crazy fan of hot sauce, but I decided to try this on my Ramen noodles and I absolutely loved it! It's the perfect amount of flavor and spices! Would definitely purchase.
Reuben M.
Reuben M.
Falmouth, MA
i love Franks and put that S**t on everything. but really i do and my GF makes a killer buffalo mac and cheese with it. i got this from a influenster box of random  stuff for men its my go to hot sauce when i need it for cooking
Hope C.
Hope C.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolutely love Frank's Red-hot! Perfect for when I make wings or buffalo chicken salads! I love the flavor and has just the right amount of heat. I even put it on my pizza haha!
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Santa Ana , CA
I really like the way it adds that extra taste to my food. I always add it to my chicken or other recipes of mine. Can't go wrong with a little spiciness!! Well definitely keep purchasing it in the future!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?