BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kilenny T.
Coral Springs, FL
I have been eating this sauce everyday with everything!!! Tacos, rice, even my Cheetos that are not hot i put this sauce on top and they are the best. This sauce is amazing!!!
Kristina J.
Carlsbad, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!!! It's so good ! I like it on chicken wings the best!! Also really good to dip my fries in . It has great flavoring as it's not to spicy either . I am very satisfied with this sauce.
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I put this on EVERYTHING. It's also the only hotsauce that I use on my buffalo wings - just add some butter and you have a great wing sauce. I would also put this on my rice or quinoa for a nice kick.
Vanessa A.
Hammond, IN
Foodie Expert
I'm not the biggest fan for these types of hot sauces but it was not bad at all. I'm satisfied with the flavor & im sure the more I use it the more I'll enjoy it. Idk if I'll repurchase at this point.
Lisa V.
Hollywood, FL
Used it in my parents restaurant and i know it was good. I don't really like spicy food but my family loves it so much! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amy S.
Fort worth, TX
Foodie Expert
It has such an amazing flavor that changes boring food into a delicious one. Price is reasonable. I believe that this is completely different from any other hot sauce there is
Betty B.
El monte, Ca
Im usually not the one to be a big fan of hot sauces because of rhe strong vinegar flavor but with Franks the flavor is just great. I received the original flavor just in the middle of mild and hot which is a plus and it definitely exceeds the quote to put it on everything.
Kayla C.
Newark, NJ
The best hot sauce i ever tried! I put this on anything, tacos my food , EVERYTHING lol. I just love the flavor and I would definitely recommend this to other people to buy!
Molly W.
White City, OR
Foodie Expert
Absolutely obsessed with Franks Red Hot. If you haven't made the Buffalo chicken dip recipe on the back of the bottle stop what you are doing and go make it!!!! This is always on hand in my house for easy and delicious chicken recipes.
Marjorie G.
Foodie Expert
I got a free sample of this product to review in my playa vox. Even tho I'm not a big fan of spicy food I find myself adding a splash of this into my beans, my meats, and of course BBQ!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?