BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Candace D.
Lake Worth, FL
I love this hot sauce. Has a good amount of spice but not too over powering. It has a sweet flavor, and is really good to use with margarine to make wing sauce. I got it from Publix. Reasonable price.
Katrina S.
Los Angeles, CA
IM ADDICTED! First it was Tapatio, then Cholula came and kicked his ass, now Frank has murdered little Cholula. I'm done.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Steph G.
West New York, NJ
My boyfriend LOVES sauces and I'm always picking him up new ones to try. He really liked this one but it was a bit watery and the heat was more of a burn than spicy flavor. But definitely worth using!
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives an awesome flavor to the food! First time trying it and I really liked it. It's not pricey at all. You can prepare it with chicken, wings, etc! Flavor once again was awesome, I am very satisfied.
Kristina P.
Bound Brook, NJ
I put this on EVERYTHING. It's also the only hotsauce that I use on my buffalo wings - just add some butter and you have a great wing sauce. I would also put this on my rice or quinoa for a nice kick.
Violeta V.
Great and mild hot sauce. Cayenne pepper tastes great with shrimp cocktail to fish tacos. I definitely recommend this to anyone seeking a hot sauce and flavoring to any foods.
brittany g.
atwater, CA
i love this hot sauce i used to swear by it when i was younger it went so well on chicken wings! im now vegan and i still continue to swear by this i use it in cauliflower wings or on meat substitutes!
Jock G.
I am particular and picky when it comes to hot sauce. The very thing that I hate in a hot sauce is the very striking aweful pinch once it touches your palate. It instantly kills my appetite no matter how tasty the food there is. I also dont like if the smell makes me cough. Fortunatelt, this brand dont have all that effect on me. Its more smooth hot and gives a delighful kick. Thats ine thing that sets this brand vetter in so many ways. Yet it is bold. Id definitely use and incorporate to my favorite dishes. Give it a go.
Jessica S.
Made buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for a baby shower with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a hit at the party and I absolutely recommend using this sauce in any recipe that requires hot sauce!
Jasmin G.
FAVORITE HOT SAUCE!!!!! I absolutely love hot sauce. "I put that **** on everything"!! It has so much flavor which makes it taste so good! Put it on anything and it will make it taste so much better!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?