BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
jalissa v.
I had used this product for my tacos. It has a kick to it. But it is not spicy like i thought it would be. But i recommend it to another person and i got this product for free.
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
So I just opened up the bottle and gave it a try and it taste pretty good, wish it would have been a bit more spicy but thats just my preference. overall good flavor excited to try it out on some tacos.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
I love Franks hot sauce. I love to mix it with sour cream! Makes the perfect little sauce. I think the price on this item is decent. You could find it at your local grocery store!
Veronica C.
I live with a spicy lover family and this sauce is so good. It's not extremely spicy just enough kick that it gives our wings a great taste. It's not pricey and for the amount you get, it's a great deal.
Breyonna S.
Alright I'll be the one to say it but this hot sauce really just isn't that hot. However, this is a wonderful sauce if you like buffalo style foods. I don't use this as a hot sauce personally but I like to make buffalo inspired 'chicken' wings (vegetarian version of course) and like to mix it with ranch dressing to put on a number of foods. I bought it thinking I would make cauliflower buffalo style bites but instead just use it as an added flavor. Its a nice product and has a great flavor, but if you are really into spicy food you probably won't find it spicy. Also this sauce is vegan friendly!
Melissa O.
i barely received my voxbox today and this was the first thing i tried. I like eating pork rinds with lemon and valentina chili but i swapped it for this and omggg its so good!
Maria F.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this hot sauce. I usually put it on my grilled chicken breast. It adds a little kivk to it and it's not too spicy. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jasmin G.
FAVORITE HOT SAUCE!!!!! I absolutely love hot sauce. "I put that **** on everything"!! It has so much flavor which makes it taste so good! Put it on anything and it will make it taste so much better!!
Jessica S.
Made buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot for a baby shower with Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce. It was a hit at the party and I absolutely recommend using this sauce in any recipe that requires hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?