BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Put this on chicken or turkey salad and bam. I'm not the kind that eats spicy sauce cause I have a low tolerance for spice, so I just dab some in my salads. I got this product for free for testing purposes.
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting hot sauce, it's especially great for wings. The sauce adds the perfect kick because it is full of flavor and somewhat spicy but it's not so spicy that you can't savor the food you used it for.
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
My go to hot sauce for every dish. This is a must have item at home! No calories and a moderate amount of sodium is ok with me in return for a flavorful bite not to mention is it so affordable. Everyone must try it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Franks Red Hot! Great for all kinds of recipes especially if you like spicy food! I love the flavor and it's super delicious!! Love love love this product and would definitely recommend to other people!
Somary R.
Somary R.
Foodie Expert
Got this product for testing purposes for in exchange for honest opinion. Made some hot wings and it was amazing. Definitely will buy. Perfect tasting and the right amount of kick
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
Foodie Expert
Yay this hot sauce is amazing !!! I'm so happy that I got it! Flavor is good it's spicey don't know if it's healthy but I got it from Influenster and it was wonderful ! I would totally recommend to others !
Erika C.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum! So happy I got this in my voxbox!! I love hot sauce !!! It's so good and has such a kick of flavor to it!! The price is not bad at all . I'm thinking Chicken wings for dinner !!!! I can't wait to eat!!
Stefany S.
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes perfect with chips and a snack of cucumbers with lemon as well!. Also with quesadillas. It is a good value product. It has a really good spicy to it. And will buy it after this again. Well satisfied.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Foodie Expert
I Really like spicy, hot and I searching for one in especially and influenster send to my that and omg! I'm so grateful I Really really recommended for the people who love spicy!!
Princesa T.
Princesa T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Omg!! #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots I have never had nor tried it before. I received this for testing purposes and right now cooking on some chicken breast with rice.. Mmm hmm
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?