BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina E.
I was very excited to try out Frank's Red Hot. it's so good and it now going to be a staple in our household🍴😄
#iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Foodie Expert
This is really good! I thought it would be really spicy, but it wasn't! A little goes a long way. I used it mixed with some ranch over some pork chops and it was amazing!!
Josie Bella L.
Long Beach , CA
Once I was cooking I knew I had try the #frankshotsauce it was this spicy yet a bit sour,giving a great taste to my food . You'll love the unique taste this hot sauce has .
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Foodie Expert
Love love these sauce !!! Super super spicy and tastes good totally recommend and it has a good value for the price that it has not expensive at all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would buy it again and again all over
Melissa M.
Middletown, RI
Buffalo chicken is my all time favorite dish. With Franks Red Hot, I now make it at home! I make healthier buffalo chicken that doesn't impact my diet as much and completely satisfies my cravings.
Suzzette M.
Foodie Expert
I normally don't care about hot sauce but this one was ok. At least to me. My husband enjoyed. When doesn't he enjoy hot sauce. He likes it in soups or nachos. I really didn't like the flavor to it.
Brenda A.
Fullerton, CA
I love this pepper sauce I literally put it on everything ! It adds so much more flavor and heat to just an dish or snack. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot #contest #iptsoe
Crystal N.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't like a little kick to their grilled meat? This sauce is big and bold the way a hot sauce should be. This just makes everything taste better. The packaging is simple and to the point.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's so much. I know it's corny and that it's the slogan, but I seriously put this on everything. I put it on my eggs even. If you haven't tried it, you're welcome.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
Foodie Expert
I received this product free from influenster but my opinions are my own. I enjoy this red hot sauce a lot! It tastes delicious. It's the perfect compliment for my meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?