BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hope C.
Absolutely love Frank's Red-hot! Perfect for when I make wings or buffalo chicken salads! I love the flavor and has just the right amount of heat. I even put it on my pizza haha!
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Hannah W.
Heath, OH
Favorite hot sauce!!! I literally put it in everything and it's amazing. It has a great taste and a good amount of heat. It is what I've always used and always will use. Love it
Abby P.
You can't go wrong with Franks...it's a classic on my chicken: fried or as wing sauce. I swear by this, it is a perfect taste that it makes my mouth water just thinking about it
Melisa C.
Stamford, CT
Loved the product. I was able to use it in a ton of different recipes. I also used it on wings and it was amazing. The bottle is great and easy to use. Price is in a great range.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
My favorite go to hot sauce yummy yummy! Eat it on pretty much everything! Cheap and you can purchase it anywhere! I get it from Walmart, Target, Kroger, Meijer, and Cvs. I'll buy it the rest of my life!
Janice R.
A great sauce for buffalo wings give the best Spice without going overboard and the flavor is marvelous! Be sure to try this especially if you are on a brown rice and turkey meat diet. Best sauce for changing up the flavor.
gracie b.
los angeles, CA
coming from a household of home made salsas this just does not satisfy my pallet. it tastes like lemon and vinegar. it just isnt my preference and i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it myself............
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
If you don't like this hot sauce then there is something wrong with you. But on a serious note, this hot sauce is a staple in any household. It is a familiar name, has a great taste and is very affordable
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Tried it out for the first time & I really liked it. It taste different than what I expected but still good. I would like to try the buffulo one, I think that one will be my favorite
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?