BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce, but not too spicy! This is a little strong for me but I got a two thumbs up from my husband. I've added a few shakes of this to cooked ground beef for tacos, and it gives it an extra 'kick'!
kyleen d.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
I use Franks Red Hot for almost everything, from my normal food to wings to seasoning up roasts, soups, gumbos. And franks red hot Buffalo sauce is the BEST Buffalo sauce there is!
Jen S.
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Oh snaps its hot. I'm not a big hot suave fan, but if you're looking to give your food a kick here it is. I gave it 4 stars because I'm more partial to powder or salt spices. But very workable into recipes.
Cecilia Z.
Cecilia Z.
Channelview, TX
This is one of the best hot sauces on the market! You can put It on everything well I do at least! And it's great to make hot wings bc it's not too spicy and it has the right amount of flavor it's delicious!
Bridge R.
Bridge R.
Never tried this hot sauce before. It is spicy but not too much. I cant handle really spicy food. I used this with baked beans, I also tried it on beef stew and it was great and made it even tastier. Not over spicy just right. I recommend it!
Karla D.
Karla D.
Foodie Expert
I Really like spicy, hot and I searching for one in especially and influenster send to my that and omg! I'm so grateful I Really really recommended for the people who love spicy!!
Erika Q.
Erika Q.
Foodie Expert
Yay this hot sauce is amazing !!! I'm so happy that I got it! Flavor is good it's spicey don't know if it's healthy but I got it from Influenster and it was wonderful ! I would totally recommend to others !
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
Foodie Expert
My TEENS always find the largest size of Franks Red Hot when we are grocery shopping! They love to make hot wings and watch movies on the weekends! I enjoy FRH on my popcorn too!!
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Easy to open. Perfect color, red hot for some red hot sauce! The spice is perfect for my tacos & nachos! especially with daisy sour cream. Yumm definitely worth a try. I Already shared with all my friends. It always better to taste then tell! ;)
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
In my opinion it's your average hot sauce. It's good but nothing I haven't tasted before. I would say it is semi healthy. I received this item from influester. If you like Tabasco then I would say go ahead and try it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?