BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Amanda S.
Fort Myers, FL
I received this complimentary in my #TastyVoxBox for an honest review. I love love love Franks Hot Sauce!! I put it on everything!!! Pizza, popcorn, tacos. It's got that nice heat without losing the flavor. I've tried many a hot sauce, and I always come back to this one!!
maggie s.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

I love this hot sauce. It is a good price and a bottle lasts for a good amount of time. I use it to add some spice when I just want some chicken. This is also my favorite hot sauce to use for buffalo chicken. This is always my go to when buying hot sauce.
Krystal E.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this stuff! I was so excited to receive this in my box. I actually had just run out and was going to pick some up. I love using this on all types of food. From baked potatoes, chicken and pasta it goes with everything. I will continue to use this. I received this product free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nicole o.
Chino, CA
I'm not the kind of person to put hot sauce on everything but occasionally I like a kick on my food this is perfect not too hot not too vinegary it's a must try I love it
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
I definitely keep reaching for this hot sauce and the buffalo flavor is my go to for dips! It's tasty and has just the right amount of spice! Love making Mexican eggs in the morning, adding it to some mac and cheese for lunch or tacos for dinner. I can put this stuff on literally anything and it just kicks it up a notch! Pick yours up at the supermarket now. It's easy to find and worth it!
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
I love this hot sauce! Now it's not super hot at least in my opinion as my family make hot sauce from scratch but I love Frank's on my wings and potatoes. I was introduced to it in high school and couldn't get enough. It flavors everything! I use it instead of salt!
Clarissa M.
Palmdale , CA
So I've always loved franks red hot, that's why I was excited to have got this in my voxbox, i mainly use it with my chicken wings but I decided to fry some pork chops and use it with them this time and ooooo myyy it was delicious, I definitely recommend and I'm a big fan of this sauce.. yummmm!!!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ashly L.
San Antonio, TX
So I watched the video after making my own interpretation of "Franks Red Hot Buffalo burger" and I fried my chicken patty then threw it in some franks and added bleu cheese then sliced it and put it into a salad with some tortilla strips and omg it was heaven. This is the type of hot sauce I like. It gives off more of a buffalo vibe.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jennifer B.
Coffeyville, KS
Frank's is such a versatile hot sauce with a great flavor. It can be added to tons of food to enhance the flavor! Not too spicy, just right. Frank's website also has some great recipes, including Buffalo Chicken Dip that is AMAZING!!!!!! My family goes crazy for it!!!
Joanna B.
Clarksville, IN
I have been buying this for years and I love it. I frequently use it in a buffalo chicken dip and my husband and all his friends love it. I can eat this with chicken, turkey or fish and it has the best flavor. I am a repeat customer of this product and continue to be.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back