BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Yvonny J.
Meridian, ID
Foodie Expert
I love Franks hot sauce. I love to mix it with sour cream! Makes the perfect little sauce. I think the price on this item is decent. You could find it at your local grocery store!
victoria R.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love a little spice in my life, my mother on the other hand likes a ton more. This is perfect for us both its enough for me an it makes her happy. Will continue to use this!!
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
So I just opened up the bottle and gave it a try and it taste pretty good, wish it would have been a bit more spicy but thats just my preference. overall good flavor excited to try it out on some tacos.
gracie b.
los angeles, CA
coming from a household of home made salsas this just does not satisfy my pallet. it tastes like lemon and vinegar. it just isnt my preference and i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it myself............
jalissa v.
I had used this product for my tacos. It has a kick to it. But it is not spicy like i thought it would be. But i recommend it to another person and i got this product for free.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
I am particular and picky when it comes to hot sauce. The very thing that I hate in a hot sauce is the very striking aweful pinch once it touches your palate. It instantly kills my appetite no matter how tasty the food there is. I also dont like if the smell makes me cough. Fortunatelt, this brand dont have all that effect on me. Its more smooth hot and gives a delighful kick. Thats ine thing that sets this brand vetter in so many ways. Yet it is bold. Id definitely use and incorporate to my favorite dishes. Give it a go.
Ree J.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
There is always a bottle of Red Hot in the crib! A staple hot sauce in my broad selection. When you want heat and flavor. I havent tried a Red Hot product that I don't like. 🔥
Aura H.
Los Angeles, CA
Gives an awesome flavor to the food! First time trying it and I really liked it. It's not pricey at all. You can prepare it with chicken, wings, etc! Flavor once again was awesome, I am very satisfied.
Madelyne G.
N Dartmouth, MA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy things, but the flavor this gives to the food is just great. If you have people who likes good spicy food this is the right hot sauce. Is not too expensive either
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?