BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dora G.
MESA, AZ
Just the right level of spiciness, & vinegar.
Flavor: just the right amount of heat. The vinegar is not overwhelming.
Goes great on pizza, soup, subs, burgers, pasta, Everything!
Lola G.
Pflugerville , TX
Frank's is the Best when you want something hot and slightly vinegar in flavor. It doesn't take a lot, just a few splashes, to bring your flavor to the next level. You can't really over do it with franks.
Kettlyn U.
I love this Hot sauce! Was excised when I saw it in my voxbox. This makes anything have a spicy kick to it, I put it on my chicken, pizza and tacos. I love the flavor to it doesn't taste fake because it's made with real peppers.
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Gabriela T.
Before receiving this product through Influenster I was already purchasing it. We keep it in stock in our home at all times since it's everyone's favorites. It's especially good with fried chicken tenders.
Anahi F.
Tyler, TX
Kind of wish it was little hotter but i forgot how much I actually love this sauce!! I literally put it on everything!! I use it for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I will definitely be buying this product continuously!!
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
This is perfect for every meal!!! For the past 3 days we have put it on eggs in a basket for breakfast, fries and green beans, and our steak. Best way to up your meals flavor!!!
Hope C.
ORANGE, CA
Absolutely love Frank's Red-hot! Perfect for when I make wings or buffalo chicken salads! I love the flavor and has just the right amount of heat. I even put it on my pizza haha!
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Im not a crazy fan of hot sauce, but I decided to try this on my Ramen noodles and I absolutely loved it! It's the perfect amount of flavor and spices! Would definitely purchase.
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?