BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Celena L.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is great for everything you put in your mouth!!! I
love in soups, salads and taste great on fruits as well!!! You can't go wrong with the price and the taste is on point!!!! I love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! You will love it too!!
Gracia V.
Gracia V.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
This sauce is good on EVERYTHING!!...I am the kind of person that needs to have all her meals with some sort of spicy to it and this is good to have handy at all times. I used with pizza, winds, chips, salads, and even with eggs in the morning!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I received this for free in a Voxbox. I've had it before though. It's the perfect amount of heat and flavor, not overly vinegary like some hot sauces are. Delicious on eggs or a sandwich or wings. Definitely recommend trying it!
Yadira H.
Yadira H.
Fort pierce, Fl
I love franks hot sauce ! I love spicy foods ! I tried it on my soft tacos I made & it was great ! I don't think too much may be healthy but what the hay is worth it ! & I will for now keep using the product !
Jackie R.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce ! It's perfect on chicken wings & it is not too spicy it's perfect for me ! & I love the price it is a great value had to buy another bottle of this amazing sauce ! I do recommend this sauce
Abigail P.
Abigail P.
I received this in a voxbox and It's not as spicy as I like it but it's still so good and gives whatever food I'm eating more flavor and I really like it tho it could be more spicy
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
It turns everything into hot wings. I love it. I can't believe I never tried it before. Now I get their slogan. I literally would put that sh** on everything. It's great if you're not in the mood for tapatio.
Katia C.
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Queens Vlg, NY
Foodie Expert
I've had this for a while and it's really flavorful and tangy, but DEFINITELY NOT spicy. It's decent when it comes to sauces but nothing crazy. I kind of get tired of the taste pretty quick. Overall it's okay.
kyleen d.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
I use Franks Red Hot for almost everything, from my normal food to wings to seasoning up roasts, soups, gumbos. And franks red hot Buffalo sauce is the BEST Buffalo sauce there is!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?