BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lesly M.
Plantation, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! I literally can put it on everything!! It's got a good kick but isn't overly spicy which I like. If you haven't tried this, you definitely have to!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Franks is our go to hot sauce. It's great as is or mixed in with other sauces. I love the flavor. Not too much bite, and not to vinegary or runny. Perfect consistency and flavor!
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Melissa O.
Foodie Expert
i barely received my voxbox today and this was the first thing i tried. I like eating pork rinds with lemon and valentina chili but i swapped it for this and omggg its so good!
Josh G.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
If you don't like this hot sauce then there is something wrong with you. But on a serious note, this hot sauce is a staple in any household. It is a familiar name, has a great taste and is very affordable
Veronica C.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I live with a spicy lover family and this sauce is so good. It's not extremely spicy just enough kick that it gives our wings a great taste. It's not pricey and for the amount you get, it's a great deal.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Tried it out for the first time & I really liked it. It taste different than what I expected but still good. I would like to try the buffulo one, I think that one will be my favorite
Jeanette D.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
So I just opened up the bottle and gave it a try and it taste pretty good, wish it would have been a bit more spicy but thats just my preference. overall good flavor excited to try it out on some tacos.
Lauren B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot sauce, I put hot sauce basically on everything. I'd never tried this hot sauce, until I got my free tester through influenster and was very impressed. It tastes great with breaded chicken, and is just the right amount of spicy
Janice R.
Foodie Expert
A great sauce for buffalo wings give the best Spice without going overboard and the flavor is marvelous! Be sure to try this especially if you are on a brown rice and turkey meat diet. Best sauce for changing up the flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?