BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Karly T.
Karly T.
Burleson, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! I eat it on everything especially since it is approved for dieting. It is the only one I found that had no sugers and purely made from spices.
Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I'm not much of a spicy food lover, but this brand is not too much for me when I add just the right amount. Good for days when I want to switch things up a bit for dinner.
Mayiah S.
Mayiah S.
Foodie Expert
I grew up eating this stuff and I literally put it on everything my chicken, fish, greens and even my tacos its sooooooo yummy lol but I try to watch it its full of salt.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
One of my favorite hot sauces. It has great flavor, without being too over the top hot. I like mine with wings or with anything really. It is not crazy expensive either.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
Independence, Ky
I refuse to buy any other hot sauce other than Franks. I don't like the thick hot sauces, so this one is perfect for me. I rarely have a meal that I don't put this on.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
I literally put this on everything. I even put this on my eggs sometimes, pasta, pretty much anything. It gives it some flavor and a kick to whatever you add it to.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Williamstown, NJ
I use this sh*t on everything! Best hot sauce around!! On steak, burgers, noodles, pasta, everything is better with franks red hot! And it is inexpesive as well (;
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Frank's is my go to sauce for American and Mexican foods. I won't make buffalo wings with out it! It has mild heat but because of that, pairs well with everything.
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is delicious! Just the right amount of heat. I add it to everything from eggs to tacos. I don't buy tobasco anymore, cause this stuff is 👌 #tastyvoxbox
Kitti D.
Kitti D.
Lansing, MI
Frank's red hot is the best, just throw it in with some burger to kick it up a bit. Gives it just the right kick. Or add a lot for a firey party in your mouth.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?