BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Jazmin C.
I've loved Franks RedHot Original Cheyenne Pepper Sauce since I was 16 years old. My secret recipe and favorite way to use it is to mix with ranch and create a buffalo chip dip!! Franks RedHot is a classic and inexpensive a staple item everyone has inside their fridge
Wendy H.
Fort Myers, FL
When I opened the box I was so excited when I saw this spicy sauce because I like spicy, my husband arrived some seconds after and opened the sauce and taste it and he said thank you to me because he like it, I just smile and said I didn't buy it it was free from Influenster to try and he said omg it is really good, I will definitely buy a new one after this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I recived a bottle of Frank's for testing purposes but I've been using Frank's for years!

I've been long dieting long term and more or less stick to a few different basic meals. As a result, I like to add sauces to my food to change up the flavors and make em more exciting when I can. Frank's is my absoloute favorite!

I always have to laugh at the "I put this * on everything" because I too, put this on everything! Need to spice up chicken, or veggies, or eggs? Just add a dash of Frank's!
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
I am suppppper picky when it comes to hot sauces. But recently I was on diet that limited my hot sauces. This was one of the ones I was able to use and I absolutely fell in love with it. It tastes delicious with just the right amount of spice to it. Made with natural ingredients and 0 calories!!
Juanita S.
Beverly, NJ
Its a pretty good sauce for those who want to get into chili and enjoy it without blowing your head off. For the inexperienced consumers, this is an amazing sauce. With more experienced chiliheads (like me) its got a good taste, not quite the heat though. Even putting tons on your food wont really give you that satisfying burn. Its a very safe hot sauce. I could scull it and wont feel like my oesophagus is on fire and will break out of my body.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I recently received the Playa Voxbox and the first thing i did was try Frank's Red Hit sauce, I really liked how it gave my food I had that day a good kick but not like burning hot where you immediately need water right after you took your first bite. It can be that way if you put too many drops of course, but with 2 or 3 it gives it that perfect kick to you food so YES i would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys spicy foods!
Roseddy Piña D.
Sometimes Im allergic to some spicy sauces but not to this one . I make some tacos and It tastes deli just with some drops . The bottle is big so I think that I d have sauce for a long time . I recommend it .I got it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster but this is my own opinion .Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Hannah A.
Depew, NY
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. It's got a kick of spice without being too hot for no reason. The flavor is unbelievable. A great recipe is chicken wing dip. A bottle of hot sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, shredded or canned chicken and cheddar cheese mixed up and baked then add cheese on top and eat with chips or veggies. It's delicious and a Buffalo staple!
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Perfect morning noon or night!! Frank's red hot has a perfect mild flavor with just the right amount of kick! Whether it's for your breakfast tacos (a favorite of mine). Adding to your afternoon meals or late night snack (hello late night hot wings!) It'll give you the flavor your looking for. Without adding any added calories or that horrible after taste that so many of its competitors come with....
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
#contest @influenster #free from them to try and boy I have never tried this hot sauce before and it is good great for tacos but best for chicken wings or just chicken my daughter likes it with popcorn lol , the taste is tangy but not over spicy just enough to give it flavor. I recommend if u want something with a little flavor for chicken or chicken wings. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?