BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jackie R.
Santa Ana , CA
I really like the way it adds that extra taste to my food. I always add it to my chicken or other recipes of mine. Can't go wrong with a little spiciness!! Well definitely keep purchasing it in the future!
Hannah W.
Heath, OH
Foodie Expert
Favorite hot sauce!!! I literally put it in everything and it's amazing. It has a great taste and a good amount of heat. It is what I've always used and always will use. Love it
Melly P.
Monticello, MN
I am not a huge fan of hot sauces. Tabasco was the only one I could really stand...aside from my Mexican sauces like Tapatio. This hot sauce though, is one of the best I have tried. Especially with wings!
Gabriela T.
Foodie Expert
Before receiving this product through Influenster I was already purchasing it. We keep it in stock in our home at all times since it's everyone's favorites. It's especially good with fried chicken tenders.
Kristy V.
NASHVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for every meal!!! For the past 3 days we have put it on eggs in a basket for breakfast, fries and green beans, and our steak. Best way to up your meals flavor!!!
Mirna O.
I use this product all the time even before it was sent to me! I love it. It's perfect to make buffalo chicken dip! Omg delicious. I shred some white meat add Red Hot , ranch, shredded cheese and pop it in the oven!
Hope C.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolutely love Frank's Red-hot! Perfect for when I make wings or buffalo chicken salads! I love the flavor and has just the right amount of heat. I even put it on my pizza haha!
Melisa C.
Stamford, CT
Loved the product. I was able to use it in a ton of different recipes. I also used it on wings and it was amazing. The bottle is great and easy to use. Price is in a great range.
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Michelle P.
Sylmar , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. It's the only hot sauce I use with my wings! Hot wings are one of my favorite foods and this hot sauce is a must for them! Buy it! You won't regret it. I am very satisfied and happy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?