BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty tasty! I made some home made chicken wings and put this sauce on it! Wow me and my family couldn't believe the flavor! Wasn't to spicy but had a great taste! Will definitely buy again!
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I love franks red hot. All their sauces are amazing. It's an easy way to spice up some chicken. It's a big bottle for around 5ish$ and a lot goes a long way. It's a good flavor if you are on a diet to spice up any recipe.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I received this for free in a Voxbox. I've had it before though. It's the perfect amount of heat and flavor, not overly vinegary like some hot sauces are. Delicious on eggs or a sandwich or wings. Definitely recommend trying it!
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot sauce is my go to favorite sauce. It has such a good flavor and it tastes so good on anything I use it for. I really like cooking it in the slow cooker with chicken. They have such a good flavor!
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
I like hot sauce, but not too spicy! This is a little strong for me but I got a two thumbs up from my husband. I've added a few shakes of this to cooked ground beef for tacos, and it gives it an extra 'kick'!
Jared L.
Jared L.
Orlando
Classic Buffalo. Tastes great with chicken and Pizza! Using it in my buffalo chicken dip makes for a happy Sunday tailgate party! #itslit. Easy to find at any local grocery store. Always satisfied with Franks!
Evy D.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
I love you my spicy little friend!! We mainly use Franks for a tame heat. One our favorite recipes is for firecracker chicken strips made with Franks Red Hot Sauce, there any NEVER. Any leftovers! It's so good
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Eastvale, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce. So does my family.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
We love it for buffalo wings. Great on almost all foods. Perfect taste to top of your food.
Celena L.
Celena L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is great for everything you put in your mouth!!! I
love in soups, salads and taste great on fruits as well!!! You can't go wrong with the price and the taste is on point!!!! I love Frank's RedHot Sauce!! You will love it too!!
Darlene  R.
Darlene R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hot sauce, Im a fan of spicy food. When I received Fank's Redhot to try for free, I got very excited to try it and with no doubt its one of the best. Rich flavor. Its at a very decent price and the bottle is pretty big, you get a lot of product for your buck. Very satisfied.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?