BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
NIna J.
Pontiac, MI
The best hot sauce ever. This hot sauce has the vinegar tang that I look for. Not too hot but definitely still packs a punch. I use this on just about everything, especially veggies! I've tried other sauces but they're usually all heat and no flavor. Definitely a must have in the pantry.
Sara M.
Did not realize I needed this in my life, and now I can't live without it. I put it on everything I can! Best part is that it's sugar free and fat free, with limited ingredients (aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt and garlic powder), and only 190mg sodium per serving.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the most frequently used in my house. It has no fat, no sugar and only has about 2 calories per serving - I dash it on most of my non-dessert food; like eggs, meats, fish, vegetables, rice, and pasta. I also make a fabulous dipping sauce using Frank's Red Hot sauce and low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. 💫🌶💫
Samantha K.
Bellevue, NE
I personally love chalulah as a hot sauce but this one was a good runner up. I used it on my tacos and nachos. I usually prefer hot sauce mixed with melted cheese and this one was pretty good. Not super hot, but has a strong taste of cayenne, so beware if you don't like that taste in a hot sauce. Overall solid hot sauce. Not sure the price.
Brianna A.
Star City, AR
I've been using red hot since it was durkee's red hot. it is my number one condiment and I put it on so many things. I use it at breakfast on eggs I use it on all manner of vegetables like spinach and beans. Stew, soups anything lacking in flavor Franks make great. it's not too hot and it's not too vinegary it just has a great spicy flavor.
Tiffany h.
Syracuse, NY
My husband and I like to use this on everything ! Morning eggs to evening pizza it's perfect to turn up the heat ! Very inexpensive for the amount you get. This can be found at any major grocery store and I would make it part of my grocery list each time I run out.
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
I received this product complimentary from influenster and it's soooo good . I love the taste of it I made it with my Dominican steak dish and t came out wonderful. I am super satisfied with this hot sauce I'm glad I got it from influenster to try . I never tried it I always see it in the supermarket but never bought it but no now I will be purchasing this product in the future . I love any thing with hot sauce .
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
The all time best wing sauce in my opinion. It has a smooth kick that isn't overly hot. A nice kick, but not too smokey. I love this on chicken of course, but it's great on top of anything that you want to have a nice splash of spice to. The vinegar and heat levels are balanced great.
Kimberly Z.
San Antonio, TX
I'm obsessed with hot sauce, so I naturally put it on EVERYTHING! Frank's has a great flavor that goes perfect on anything. I've used this for years! It's never let me down :)
Cindy S.
Pittsburgh, PA
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?