BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
Foodie Expert
Love Frank's hot sauce!! I put it in just about everything and taste amazing .. burgers, wings, pizza, egg rolls, eggs .. everything !!! Taste amazing
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce to make chicken wings with!!! Can't go wrong with a sauce that marinates chicken and foods well. It has a tangy spice to it that makes you wanting more!!!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
I use to make buffalo dip!! My husband loves and it's always a hit with my family. It has just the right flavor and just a bit of heat! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots got it free!!
Joanna F.
Joanna F.
Foodie Expert
Never tried out this product... It gives your good a boost of flavor I'm loving it... Not too hot it's just the perfect flavor... Got this free for testing purposes thank u influenster
Angel V.
Angel V.
Pendleton , OR
I love franks red hot. All their sauces are amazing. It's an easy way to spice up some chicken. It's a big bottle for around 5ish$ and a lot goes a long way. It's a good flavor if you are on a diet to spice up any recipe.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Federal Way, WA
I love this hot sauce. It's the best thing with Tims potato chips and it has such a good heat that's not too overpowering either. The price is also good for how much hot sauce you get in the bottle.
Odalis M.
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy sauce and so does my family. This brand is a new one that we havent tried until now. Love the taste of it and it sure is a little spicy but very good because i love spicy.
Regina S.
Regina S.
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best red hot franks ever. The taste is perfect not too spicy it's just right to fulfill that spicy craving. I eat it with everything especially on some nachos, can't go wrong with that one.
Mayra B.
Mayra B.
Awesome Hot Sauce! I could eat with anything. It isn't too hot but it's spicy. If you like spicy sauce but not too spicy I would definetly recommend franks red hot sauce! I would buy this sauce again for sure!
Cecilia T.
Cecilia T.
Roma, TX
This sauce is delicious the taste is amazing is a hot but really good taste. This sauce I combined with some wings making a perfect dinner night. It was a free product from influenster. I definitely recommend
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?