BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
This is amazing with anything you want to make a little more spicy! The family and i love this! Its spice level can be easily changed depending on how much you add. This with a Mexican burrito is the best!!
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes perfect with chips and a snack of cucumbers with lemon as well!. Also with quesadillas. It is a good value product. It has a really good spicy to it. And will buy it after this again. Well satisfied.
Cecilia Z.
Channelview, TX
This is one of the best hot sauces on the market! You can put It on everything well I do at least! And it's great to make hot wings bc it's not too spicy and it has the right amount of flavor it's delicious!
Brian W.
I LOVEEEEE Frank's RedHot! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Karla D.
I Really like spicy, hot and I searching for one in especially and influenster send to my that and omg! I'm so grateful I Really really recommended for the people who love spicy!!
Paige K.
My favorite hot sauce. I love the flavor and I don't think it's too spicy. I put this on chicken, nachos, and even cauliflower. It's a great low calorie sauce that adds tons of flavor.
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Yum! So happy I got this in my voxbox!! I love hot sauce !!! It's so good and has such a kick of flavor to it!! The price is not bad at all . I'm thinking Chicken wings for dinner !!!! I can't wait to eat!!
Kathy M.
In my opinion it's your average hot sauce. It's good but nothing I haven't tasted before. I would say it is semi healthy. I received this item from influester. If you like Tabasco then I would say go ahead and try it.
Malia G.
Gardner, KS
Yummy! Love making some hot wings with RedHot! Affordable & delicious. If you love hot flavors then you should definitely try RedHot! Flavor is hot but not too hot to an extreme! Definitely would buy again!
Bridge R.
Never tried this hot sauce before. It is spicy but not too much. I cant handle really spicy food. I used this with baked beans, I also tried it on beef stew and it was great and made it even tastier. Not over spicy just right. I recommend it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?