BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
I absolutely love to have a little kick to every dish!! Franks red hot sauce is just that! You can put a little or put a lot to fit everyone's flavor palate! So delicious! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!!
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
This was so amazing! I made buffalo chicken with this hot sauce. And omg. Was it amazing! I received this product for free from Influenster and now it's a permanent add on to my grocery list!
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So good! This product truly is versatile and you can really put it on anything. I don't use too much when I use it, but I like pairing it with my chicken! It is worth the price and worth adding to anything!
Cathy V.
Thornton , CO
My TEENS always find the largest size of Franks Red Hot when we are grocery shopping! They love to make hot wings and watch movies on the weekends! I enjoy FRH on my popcorn too!!
Marissa R.
Barstow, CA
Its one of the best store bought buffalo sauces you can get, I use it with chicken and it is great value for cheap!! I would recommend backing hot wings in it and dipping in ranch! I was satisfied with this
Sucreily R.
It taste delicious!! I'm not an spicy food lover but this definitely get me !!! I'm so in love, it's spicy and delicious, not pricey and you get a good amount of products for the price!!! You should definitely buy it!
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
Great tasting hot sauce, it's especially great for wings. The sauce adds the perfect kick because it is full of flavor and somewhat spicy but it's not so spicy that you can't savor the food you used it for.
Cecilia Z.
Channelview, TX
This is one of the best hot sauces on the market! You can put It on everything well I do at least! And it's great to make hot wings bc it's not too spicy and it has the right amount of flavor it's delicious!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Put this on chicken or turkey salad and bam. I'm not the kind that eats spicy sauce cause I have a low tolerance for spice, so I just dab some in my salads. I got this product for free for testing purposes.
kassie d.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love franks red hot sauce!! I've used this product for as long as I can remember, I use it on almost everything. It gives your food a good kick, and has a great flavor! Between me and my family we go through a giant bottle a month. Love it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?