BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this sauce. It tastes so good. It makes any meal taste so good with a nice kick. I will recommend 10/10 I am a new fan of red hot. It tastes so good thanks for sending me some
Damaris Z.
Damaris Z.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Taste good but the title is far from what it actually is. I put it on my burger and I put a lot of the RED HOT sauce and it wasn't as spices as I expected it to be. Overall, makes food taste better and it's mild.
Aly K.
Aly K.
Cleveland, OH
I absolutely loved my franks red hot from influenster! Marinate some chicken thighs & grill for a wonderful spicy meal 😋 #franks Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Megan M.
Megan M.
Stockton, CA
Omg I love love this sauce!! Pour it over some shredded chicken with ranch, bake it in the oven and serve as a dip. Best thing ever! I definitely recommend you trying this on anything you eat!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Domenique R.
Domenique R.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
Awesome hot sauce! Have tried cooking with it and also putting it as a side for my veggies or even just crackers. Would definitely recommend. I received this free from a vox box. If you need something that is spicy to go with your food this is it!!
Ana Maria C.
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Personally I loved it, I think it has to do with my love for Buffalo wings. It's does have a kick but it's not to overwhelmingly spicy. I honestly want to try their spicier hot sauces
Marina F.
Marina F.
San antonio, TX
Franks is one of my absolute favorite hot sauces.... it may not be the hottest but it does add flavor to many of my dishes! I love it and would not be caught without it in my fridge!
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Riverside, RI
OMG, this hot sauce is addictive! I was never a hot sauce kinda girl until the last few years when my son started requesting it for all of his food. (seriously, he wanted it on everything). I finally decided to give it a try and yum! Not too spicy and the perfect amount of tang! I love this stuff!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Just like the bottle says I use this on everything it is true. I buy it at my local stop and shop and on sale I get the huge bottle for 4$. I literally use this on everything. It has the right amount of spicy but where your mouth isn't burning off.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?