BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum! So happy I got this in my voxbox!! I love hot sauce !!! It's so good and has such a kick of flavor to it!! The price is not bad at all . I'm thinking Chicken wings for dinner !!!! I can't wait to eat!!
Somary R.
Foodie Expert
Got this product for testing purposes for in exchange for honest opinion. Made some hot wings and it was amazing. Definitely will buy. Perfect tasting and the right amount of kick
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Franks Red Hot! Great for all kinds of recipes especially if you like spicy food! I love the flavor and it's super delicious!! Love love love this product and would definitely recommend to other people!
Cecilia Z.
Channelview, TX
This is one of the best hot sauces on the market! You can put It on everything well I do at least! And it's great to make hot wings bc it's not too spicy and it has the right amount of flavor it's delicious!
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Put this on chicken or turkey salad and bam. I'm not the kind that eats spicy sauce cause I have a low tolerance for spice, so I just dab some in my salads. I got this product for free for testing purposes.
Kathy M.
In my opinion it's your average hot sauce. It's good but nothing I haven't tasted before. I would say it is semi healthy. I received this item from influester. If you like Tabasco then I would say go ahead and try it.
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
I exclusively use Franks for my hot sauce. I love the taste. It has just the right amount of spiciness without being overwhelming. Has the right amount of Tang and saltiness that I like. It brings out the flavor in almost anything that I can think of.
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting hot sauce, it's especially great for wings. The sauce adds the perfect kick because it is full of flavor and somewhat spicy but it's not so spicy that you can't savor the food you used it for.
Marissa R.
Barstow, CA
Its one of the best store bought buffalo sauces you can get, I use it with chicken and it is great value for cheap!! I would recommend backing hot wings in it and dipping in ranch! I was satisfied with this
Erika Q.
Foodie Expert
Yay this hot sauce is amazing !!! I'm so happy that I got it! Flavor is good it's spicey don't know if it's healthy but I got it from Influenster and it was wonderful ! I would totally recommend to others !
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?