BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Yvette G.
Yvette G.
Tucson
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce to make chicken wings with!!! Can't go wrong with a sauce that marinates chicken and foods well. It has a tangy spice to it that makes you wanting more!!!!
Jazlynn M.
Jazlynn M.
San Antonio, TX
Hot sauce was def bomb ! So good everybody actually enjoyed it being that it was our first time actually trying this brands hot sauce . And very affordable. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.
Foodie Expert
Spicy but yet very good flavour for this past 3 days I haven't stoped eating food with the sauce. I love it how i can have spicy buffalo wings and that great taste in pizza to it just adds little bit of flavour.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Baltimore
I love this sauce. Just about everyone in the family does aswell.  I use it on my wings the most.  Mix a little butter with it and mix my wings. Use this sauce a lot.
Julissa S.
Julissa S.
So tasty! One of my favorites go to for chicken or even just simply putting it on popcorn! The flavor is amazing and price is great! Thanks Influenster for the complimentary bottle! Definitely recommend to other!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Loved the product! Tasted great and just the right amount of spice to bring up the day! Wonderful for just a little kick! Tastes great on everything! Definitely would recommend. Very satisfied with the product!
Cailey B.
Cailey B.
Clifton, CO
Foodie Expert
iloce this product. great traditional taste. perfect for building your own flavors on top of. it could be a bit spicier for me! i love to use it to spice up italian and asian dishes. it is great for all kinds of proteins! meat, fish, beans. love it!
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love this sauce. It tastes so good. It makes any meal taste so good with a nice kick. I will recommend 10/10 I am a new fan of red hot. It tastes so good thanks for sending me some
Damaris Z.
Damaris Z.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Taste good but the title is far from what it actually is. I put it on my burger and I put a lot of the RED HOT sauce and it wasn't as spices as I expected it to be. Overall, makes food taste better and it's mild.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?