BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Jamie L.
Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
My go to hot sauce for every dish. This is a must have item at home! No calories and a moderate amount of sodium is ok with me in return for a flavorful bite not to mention is it so affordable. Everyone must try it!
kassie d.
Fort Gratiot, MI
I love franks red hot sauce!! I've used this product for as long as I can remember, I use it on almost everything. It gives your food a good kick, and has a great flavor! Between me and my family we go through a giant bottle a month. Love it!
Amanda B.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Love Franks Red Hot! Great for all kinds of recipes especially if you like spicy food! I love the flavor and it's super delicious!! Love love love this product and would definitely recommend to other people!
Karla D.
Foodie Expert
I Really like spicy, hot and I searching for one in especially and influenster send to my that and omg! I'm so grateful I Really really recommended for the people who love spicy!!
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I guatted their taste although I am not eating this kind of thing. I think that for those who like it would be recommended without hesitation as the truth gives a unique touch to the food
Alexis C.
Gainesville, FL
This is amazing with anything you want to make a little more spicy! The family and i love this! Its spice level can be easily changed depending on how much you add. This with a Mexican burrito is the best!!
Erika C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
Yum! So happy I got this in my voxbox!! I love hot sauce !!! It's so good and has such a kick of flavor to it!! The price is not bad at all . I'm thinking Chicken wings for dinner !!!! I can't wait to eat!!
Sucreily R.
It taste delicious!! I'm not an spicy food lover but this definitely get me !!! I'm so in love, it's spicy and delicious, not pricey and you get a good amount of products for the price!!! You should definitely buy it!
Paige K.
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce. I love the flavor and I don't think it's too spicy. I put this on chicken, nachos, and even cauliflower. It's a great low calorie sauce that adds tons of flavor.
Kathy M.
In my opinion it's your average hot sauce. It's good but nothing I haven't tasted before. I would say it is semi healthy. I received this item from influester. If you like Tabasco then I would say go ahead and try it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?