BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sonia E.
I love spicy food and I love hot sauce even more. I think I've found my favorite in Frank's Red Hot. The heat isn't overpowering and the flavor is perfect! It goes especially well with seafood or when you're just trying to spice up the food on your plate. It's a new addition to my marinades as well. And everyone seems to love it. My family puts it on just about everything!
Francisca O.
I am always buying this sauce at the store. I really enjoy the buffalo one to cool with and almost everything. I like to make sliders with the redhot buffalo sauce. It's great.
Candice V.
Ferndale, WA
Franks Red Hot is my go to sauce for everything. This past weekend for the Super Bowl, I made classic home made buffalo wings and used franks Red Hot with a mixture of unsalted butter and they were a great hit! I also make buffalo turkey burgers and this sauce gives it the right amount of kick and flavor! It can get pretty spicy depending on how you use it and how much of it you use as well. Sometimes a little chicken broth or a pinch of lime juice can do the trick. I advise everyone to keep a small bottle fo this on hand to experiment with. Marinate meat in it, use it on top of burgers or sandwiches, use it in a bloody mary instead of tobasco sauce! Mix it up and try it out. I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
Lizet M.
Converse , TX
Franks hot sauce is my go to! It goes well with almost everything! Chicken and veggies as a dip. So flavorful with just the right amount of spice. Always have a bottle on hand!
Maribel S.
Dayton, TX
I love the taste of the sauce and how it's spicy and I also love cooking with it too . I got it for free in the influenster playavoxbox but I have purchased before and I recommend it!
Madeline M.
I literally put this on everything. I even put this on my eggs sometimes, pasta, pretty much anything. It gives it some flavor and a kick to whatever you add it to.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
I like this sauce but it is a little too acidic. The price is great for the size of the bottle. I wouldn't necessarily call it healthy because of the acidity but overall i like it.
Brenda E.
Rosharon , TX
I extremely love it. My family did as well.
I made home made wings and with this sauce all over was the bomb.
My family said they taste just as pizza huts buffalo wild wings.
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
I am a big fan of hot sauces and I am always open to trying a new one. Frank's Hot Sauce has great flavor. If there was anything I would change, it's that I didn't feel it was hot enough for my taste but it did put zing in my food all in all I enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy until it's all gone. I have already told several coworkers to try it! Thank you @Influenster @SuaveEssentials #Influenster #SuaveEssentials #IGotItForFree #PlayaVoxBox #Contest Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sarah L.
Best hot sauce I have ever used in the entire world, and I have taste tested many. I absolutely adore this so much that I created a secret sauce recipe using this as the main ingredient. I use it in pasta sauces, pizzas, calzones, homemade hot pockets, chili, dips and more. It has a very bold, spicy taste that is both satisfying and healthy. I appreciate that it is made out of all natural ingredients as well. Thanks, Frank's!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?