BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
Cecilia T.
['Roma', 'TX'], TX
This sauce is delicious the taste is amazing is a hot but really good taste. This sauce I combined with some wings making a perfect dinner night. It was a free product from influenster. I definitely recommend
Selina P.
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Regina S.
This is one of the best red hot franks ever. The taste is perfect not too spicy it's just right to fulfill that spicy craving. I eat it with everything especially on some nachos, can't go wrong with that one.
Yadira H.
Fort pierce, FL
I love franks hot sauce ! I love spicy foods ! I tried it on my soft tacos I made & it was great ! I don't think too much may be healthy but what the hay is worth it ! & I will for now keep using the product !
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
I love ❤ to have Frank's REDHOT Sauce, with my eggs and on my hot wings. Thanks 🙏 for my free bottle of sauce. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe #freetotest
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Love this hot sauce. The slogan is correct, you can put this s**t on everything!
I like adding it to my homemade mac & cheese and add it my chili. It's not the spiciest hot sauce, but the flavor is amazing.
Alyssa D.
not a big fan of spicy things, especially not cayenne sauce. I didn't like it at all, but it seems like a good value, not too pricey. I received it in my May Playa Vox Box. it's not very healthy. I wouldn't recommend it because I don't like it
Brandon W.
I love hot sauce and this one is no different. It has the right amount of kick! For the price you get good amount. This will be a staple in my kitchen. I received this in a Vox box.
Mayra B.
Awesome Hot Sauce! I could eat with anything. It isn't too hot but it's spicy. If you like spicy sauce but not too spicy I would definetly recommend franks red hot sauce! I would buy this sauce again for sure!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?