BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Yvette N.
Yvette N.
Westminster, CA
Foodie Expert
If you love spicy stuff or spicy sauce this is not spicy enough for myself however it is versatile and goes well with all sorts of food. It is a light sauce that I combine to food and chips.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
My favorite hot sauce
I like putting this on wings for an extra boost of flavor
My family loves it
I'd definitely repurchase this product again because of quality and affordability
Love it. I'd definitely recommend
Nina L.
Nina L.
Beacon, NY
Foodie Expert
I put hot sauce on probably almost everything I eat. Franks is always a go to hot sauce for me. It's so good, and to me it's has the perfect amount of eat. I'm so happy I got a full size bottle in my Playa voxbox!
Aileen t.
Aileen t.
Honestly I'm the only one in my family who loves this ! My parents really don't like it which is weird because it has such a great taste . I'm really glad I received it as well :) . You guys need to try it honestly
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Dudley, NC
This hot sauce just replaced the one I used to like for years. Already bought two more bottles just to have back ups because I am almost out of the one influenster sent me. I also have my mom hooked on it as well.
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I got this in the Playa VoxBox and I'm not a big hot sauce person but this was great! I used it to make some chicken for my family and the flavor was great! I would purchase this myself! Everyone really enjoyed it
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Foodie Expert
Love love love! This is not too spicy but has awesome flavor. Great for everything! I love to make buffalo wing sauce with this and dips. The best of all is the size! It's a huge bottle, great for people who love hot sauce.
Janet D.
Janet D.
Mission hills, CA
Foodie Expert
Love love love this hot sauce. I'm a big fanatic of spicy foods. I would pair this with either chicken or some eat. I love the chunks it has from the chilly. I would recommend and would definitely purchase again.
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Somerville, MA
Foodie Expert
Spicy and sour♡♡ seriously love this type of sauce. However is a mild spicy. Strongly recommend it to cook it with vegetarian meat or normal meat since it gives it a nice spicy taste
Idaliz R.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Taste amazing! Not to spicy either. Perfect for hot wings. As someone who's loves spicy food I think it's perfect. Would highly recommend. Not to many calories l. I would repurchase.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?