BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Shailine D.
This is my fiance's and my favorite hot sauce. We have probably a bottle of every one in our pantry right now. The original is the right amount of heat for our kiddos and the extra hot is perfect for my fiance and I. A little on the green bean casserole and the turkey was delicious.
Kaleena m.
N Hollywood, CA
I love this hot sauce it is absolutely delicious! Just the right spiciness for me! I just recently started eating more spicy foods and i've noticed some hot sauce with weird after taste and this brand doesn't have it at all and i love it! perfect for spicy food beginners!
Kyna O.
San Diego, CA
I have honestly tried RedHot before, so when I saw it would be in the #PlayaBox I was actually pretty excited. I had just run out of my other bottle and was too lazy to go to Walmart for a new one. I think the main dish I make with this is Chicken Wings, but I add it to chips and sandwiches too. This is a perfect spice, it's not too hot and has lots of flavor. Definitely one of the go to hot sauces we get.
*This product was free for review purposes.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding! It's a Cheyenne pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." Unlike Tobasco sauce which it is very hot and way too spicy that you are literally reaching for a glass of milk to exhaust the heat in your mouth. With Frank’s you are getting a really nice red pepper taste and tiny bit of heat that is great for kicking up your favorite chili or bowl of soup. I purchase two or three bottles of Frank’s Hot Sauce at my local supermarket because it’s really that good.
Alex C.
Love Franks redhot!!! I use it for making spicy chicken lettuce wraps and obviously in my buffalo chicken dip. great price and well worth it. You can find it at literally any store which is a huge bonus, I hate having to search for products between different stores.
Allie L.
I used to not like hot sauce, but had this in the cabinet for some reason. After having some buffalo chicken dip at a party and finding out Frank's was what they used, we've been putting it in everything! It adds a nice flavor without being overpowering (although if you added enough, you could get there). This is especially nice because it's not super expensive.
Ciara B.
Love this stuff! I used to only buy the Louisiana hot sauce and the siracha chili sauce. But I recently I bought this one bc I made this buffalo chicken dip out of chicken breast, cream cheese and franks red hot sauce. It was sooo good! Of course I spiced it up a lil with my own ingredients ;) And I know they have the Franks Red Hot Sauce at Subway I always get it on my buffalo chicken sub.
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
I was sooo excited to see Franks Red Hot sauce in my box this month! It's the best hot sauce and that's saying a lot from a Sriracha-loving white girl. I mixed the hot sauce with some brown sugar and honey and poured it over some cubes chicken breast - baked it for an amazing dinner that my husband couldn't get enough of. Definitely buying another bottle soon.
Nancy D.
I just walked in the door and had a box waiting for me. Inside, was a franks hot sauce! Luckily, I was making myself tacos for lunch and decided to throw some of the hot sauce on. It was delicious!! I never would have purchased it on my own because I get nervous but since I received this free, I got to test it out! I now will be ALWAYS buying this!!!!!!!!!! DELISH!
Gianni L.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this in my Influenster box and loved it. Classic hot sauce taste, very mild and overall a classic buffalo sauce!! Great for those who wants to get a little more flavor in their food but not for those who are looking to get a super HOT experience!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?