BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Darlene  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hot sauce, Im a fan of spicy food. When I received Fank's Redhot to try for free, I got very excited to try it and with no doubt its one of the best. Rich flavor. Its at a very decent price and the bottle is pretty big, you get a lot of product for your buck. Very satisfied.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Love this hot sauce. The slogan is correct, you can put this s**t on everything!
I like adding it to my homemade mac & cheese and add it my chili. It's not the spiciest hot sauce, but the flavor is amazing.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
I really enjoy this hot sauce but I do wish it was alittle more spicy just in my opinion. It taste more like a buffalo sauce with the cayenne pepper flavor but still very good! It can go on a number of foods.
Destiny S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty tasty! I made some home made chicken wings and put this sauce on it! Wow me and my family couldn't believe the flavor! Wasn't to spicy but had a great taste! Will definitely buy again!
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
I love you my spicy little friend!! We mainly use Franks for a tame heat. One our favorite recipes is for firecracker chicken strips made with Franks Red Hot Sauce, there any NEVER. Any leftovers! It's so good
Abigail P.
I received this in a voxbox and It's not as spicy as I like it but it's still so good and gives whatever food I'm eating more flavor and I really like it tho it could be more spicy
Jared L.
Classic Buffalo. Tastes great with chicken and Pizza! Using it in my buffalo chicken dip makes for a happy Sunday tailgate party! #itslit. Easy to find at any local grocery store. Always satisfied with Franks!
Katia C.
Love the hot sauce!!! It's so good and spicy!!!!!!! I have never tried a sauce as good as this one before!! It is great for hot buffalo wings. It is a must have for evey kitchen and it's price is reasonable!!!!!!! I loooooove that sauce!!!!!!!!!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I like hot sauce, but not too spicy! This is a little strong for me but I got a two thumbs up from my husband. I've added a few shakes of this to cooked ground beef for tacos, and it gives it an extra 'kick'!
Odalis M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love spicy sauce and so does my family. This brand is a new one that we havent tried until now. Love the taste of it and it sure is a little spicy but very good because i love spicy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?