BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Destiny S.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty tasty! I made some home made chicken wings and put this sauce on it! Wow me and my family couldn't believe the flavor! Wasn't to spicy but had a great taste! Will definitely buy again!
Selina P.
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce ever. I literally put it on everything now. I haven't tried this before and in so glad I got it for free on here. I pair it on everything, eggs, avocado, chicken etc. definitely good
Abigail P.
I received this in a voxbox and It's not as spicy as I like it but it's still so good and gives whatever food I'm eating more flavor and I really like it tho it could be more spicy
Darlene  R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love hot sauce, Im a fan of spicy food. When I received Fank's Redhot to try for free, I got very excited to try it and with no doubt its one of the best. Rich flavor. Its at a very decent price and the bottle is pretty big, you get a lot of product for your buck. Very satisfied.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Love this hot sauce. The slogan is correct, you can put this s**t on everything!
I like adding it to my homemade mac & cheese and add it my chili. It's not the spiciest hot sauce, but the flavor is amazing.
Alexia S.
I received this for free in a Voxbox. I've had it before though. It's the perfect amount of heat and flavor, not overly vinegary like some hot sauces are. Delicious on eggs or a sandwich or wings. Definitely recommend trying it!
Monica G.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I love ❤ to have Frank's REDHOT Sauce, with my eggs and on my hot wings. Thanks 🙏 for my free bottle of sauce. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoe #freetotest
Alyssa D.
not a big fan of spicy things, especially not cayenne sauce. I didn't like it at all, but it seems like a good value, not too pricey. I received it in my May Playa Vox Box. it's not very healthy. I wouldn't recommend it because I don't like it
Odalis M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love spicy sauce and so does my family. This brand is a new one that we havent tried until now. Love the taste of it and it sure is a little spicy but very good because i love spicy.
Tracy P.
West Park, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love to have a little kick to every dish!! Franks red hot sauce is just that! You can put a little or put a lot to fit everyone's flavor palate! So delicious! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?